Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Monday, March 17th, 2014 2:39PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,842

Thanks to our friends down under at Australian fansite Ozformers we have images and news from the Australian Toy Fair. For the most the figures and merchandise on display was already revealed at the previous UK and US Toy Fairs, but we do get a few new looks at various packaging, promo art, and some new licensed products.

According to their write-up we expect at least five of Evolution 2-packs in two Class sizes. The larger size will include the previously revealed Grimlock set and an Optimus Prime set. The small size sets will include Bumblebee, Stafe, and Slug. The Transformers: Dark of the Moon Leader Class Bumblebee will also see a reissue in Generations style packaging. Additional images and their full report can be found by clicking here.

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info

Transformers News: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info
Credit(s): Ozformers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558197)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on March 17th, 2014 @ 2:47pm CDT
I'm actually looking forward to these 2-packs, hopefully it will give me a chance to get interesting figures I missed.
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558201)
Posted by 0ptimu5_prim3 on March 17th, 2014 @ 2:55pm CDT

On the Left is "Optimus Prime Evasion Voyager".
On the right is "Optimus Evasion Leader class"???
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558205)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 17th, 2014 @ 3:02pm CDT
Is it me or to the Rescue Dinobots look really tiny? Like, compared to the Minicon 2-packs, they look to be only slightly larger than those instead of the same size as the full-sized transformable figures that came out before them.
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558221)
Posted by TeamAutobots51817 on March 17th, 2014 @ 3:30pm CDT
are the leader class Grimlock and Evasion Optimus Prime from Hasbro or Takara?
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558223)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on March 17th, 2014 @ 3:32pm CDT
TeamAutobots51817 wrote:are the leader class Grimlock and Evasion Optimus Prime from Hasbro or Takara?

I'm assuming Hasbro, I believe Australia gets Transformers from Hasbro.
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558225)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 17th, 2014 @ 3:32pm CDT
The Thuggernaut wrote:

I'm assuming Hasbro, I believe Australia gets Transformers from Hasbro.
Yeah, there's no Takara stuff at this event.
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558231)
Posted by TeamAutobots51817 on March 17th, 2014 @ 3:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
The Thuggernaut wrote:

I'm assuming Hasbro, I believe Australia gets Transformers from Hasbro.
Yeah, there's no Takara stuff at this event.

are we(the US)getting those or just the one that showed in NY Toy Fair last month?I really want to get Grimlock and both leader class Optimus Prime
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558235)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 17th, 2014 @ 3:47pm CDT
TeamAutobots51817 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
The Thuggernaut wrote:

I'm assuming Hasbro, I believe Australia gets Transformers from Hasbro.
Yeah, there's no Takara stuff at this event.

If we weren't who else would?
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558236)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on March 17th, 2014 @ 3:47pm CDT
TeamAutobots51817 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
The Thuggernaut wrote:

I'm assuming Hasbro, I believe Australia gets Transformers from Hasbro.
Yeah, there's no Takara stuff at this event.

I'd expect us (the US) to get all this because not everything we are sure to get was displayed at NY toyfair. Besides, I expect a lot more to came from this movie ;)
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558249)
Posted by Cyborgraptor on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:03pm CDT
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558250)
Posted by Janus Prime on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:04pm CDT
I don´t think we´ve seen that art for Scorn before. It looks great.
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558251)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:04pm CDT
Cyborgraptor wrote:Are we really go to ignore the fact of how fucking scary Scorn looks?! He looks like total nightmare fuel!

He's plain awesome and the fanboy in me wants him in as many size classes as possible!
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558254)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:07pm CDT
Janus Prime wrote:I don´t think we´ve seen that art for Scorn before. It looks great.
What scary Scorn art? This? :???:

Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558257)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:10pm CDT
Check out voger Grimlock's weapon storage
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558261)
Posted by Seibertron on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:15pm CDT
Nice use of Seibertron.com's photos in this t-shirt ...

Wow that really irks me.
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558267)
Posted by Spleenzorio on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:22pm CDT

Optimus is like "DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!"
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558281)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:49pm CDT
I'm going to have to get all dem Dinobots. Not too sure on anyone else yet, but those Dinobots are an easy choice for me. I'm loving the way Scorn looks.
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558282)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:52pm CDT
Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558283)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
What scary Scorn art? This? :???:

He means this. On the side of the booth beside the door:

Re: Australian Toy Fair Images and Info (1558284)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 17th, 2014 @ 4:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I fail to see what's so special about Scorn's design. Are people just really that into the idea of another Raptor TF?

Scorn is a Spinosaurus.