Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers!

Transformers News: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers!

Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 9:50AM CDT

Categories: Collectables, Sponsor News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 58,970

Does your car need some sprucing up? Do you feel that your vehicle needs to show it's allegiance? Then leave it up to site sponsor BigBadToyStore, who have Decepticon and Autobot Logo car magnets and shield stickers for all! The car magnets are 5" by 5", and the shield stickers are 4" by 4". Furry Transformers fans beware, there seems to be no love for Maximals or Predacons! Check out the listings below!

Autobot Car Magnet

Autobot Shield Sticker

Decepticon Car Magnet

Decepticon Shield Sticker

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): BigBadToyStore
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064510)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 14th, 2010 @ 9:55am CDT

I was soo po'd. But I did end up buying another magnet...it now sits on the fridge. Not as bad ass looking as on my car, but at least I know it's not going anywhere.
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064514)
Posted by Kibble on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:04am CDT
My wife's Con magnet was stolen off her ride, too. It at least lasted a few months, but nonetheless. Why are some people such assh*les?
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064515)
Posted by First-Aid on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:06am CDT
So Ejector has a friend then? An evil refrigerator that withholds its goodies from us humans and doesn't let his light turn on when you open the door?
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064518)
Posted by Liftgate on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:17am CDT
Prime Evil wrote:Beware of thieves!! I had a D-con magnet from the first movie campaign. I loved it. Thought I was gonna be the envy of everyone on the road. Got the magnet, placed it right on the driverside front panel of my car (cause i like to see it when I got to mah ride), and not even an hour later...gone. :(

Prime Evil, see if you can get someone at a sign shop to scan it and make a copy for you in sticker form. If it dosn't have copyrights printed on it they should do it, if it does then you may have to shop around for a place that will. I don't know what they would charge you, but somewhere in the $25 range I would guess.

I have that same worry about putting an autobot badge in the front of my car. I wanted to get the genuine one that comes on the TF Camaro, but it cost $70 and I think it's only stick-on and would be gone in a flash, so I'm probably going with the cheap ones you see on ebay.
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064519)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:18am CDT
I saw a car with an actual metal insignia bolted on a few weeks ago, it was pretty sweet. Not sure where the guy got it, maybe he modified one of those belt buckles they sell everywhere around here. A lot harder to steal that I imagine.
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064521)
Posted by Liftgate on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:22am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:I saw a car with an actual metal insignia bolted on a few weeks ago, it was pretty sweet

I've thought about that, but I think it would start looking pretty bad after being exposed to rain and weather. I dunno, it might work. The Camaro one might be bolt on too, but probably the only way to find out is to actually order one and I'm not sure if it can be returned. Have to look into it.
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064522)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:27am CDT
Well, I actually did something better then a magnet later. I went to one of those air brush shops in my mall and had them air brush me a signia onto a front car plate. Paid a lil more, under $45 I think, but I knew that it wasn't going anywhere. I don't have it anymore cause I was goofin around during a snow storm and slightly wrecked into a snow mound. The car was fine, but the front plate was done. :(

Now, I have since come up with a better and cheaper plan. Buy a plain black plate from said air brush store, for like $10-$15 bucks, get a sticker from ebay, and just add that on. I just havn't gotten around to it yet.
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064593)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 14th, 2010 @ 1:24pm CDT
My mom has that Decepticon sticker on the back of her SUV. (I put it there!)
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064620)
Posted by DecepticonKing86 on April 14th, 2010 @ 3:13pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:My mom has that Decepticon sticker on the back of her SUV. (I put it there!)

LOL does your mom even know what that sticker is?
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064622)
Posted by Rated X on April 14th, 2010 @ 3:14pm CDT
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064691)
Posted by autobot-jolt on April 14th, 2010 @ 7:04pm CDT
G1 magnets are lookin' pretty sharp 8)
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064782)
Posted by New Omen on April 15th, 2010 @ 4:46am CDT
Wow I only just noticed that they changed the eyes on the movie logos. As if i never compared the original to the movie logos before. Thats gonna bug me every time I see something movieverse from now on.

Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1064876)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 15th, 2010 @ 1:22pm CDT
^ It's bugged me ever since I first saw the Movie insignias. I like that they've started to do them in the correct colors again (ROTF Lockdown), but I still hate the eyes.

Rated X wrote:As much as I love Transformners I think this is going overboard. Id rather invest in a small 24K Decepticon logo for a chain. Now thats swagg !!!

Really? I'd rather have a symbol on my car than around my neck. I guess that's just me though. :grin:
Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1065487)
Posted by Highbeam on April 17th, 2010 @ 4:09pm CDT
Meh, I prefer the 3M backed metallic 3-D emblem I picked up a few years ago on eBay. Barely cost me ~$15 after shipping for a pair of them.

Re: Autobot / Decepticon Logo Car Magnets and Shield Stickers! (1065593)
Posted by slayerbot13 on April 18th, 2010 @ 6:45am CDT
That store called 5 below has them. I got both for 6 dollars. And they probably like 6 inches tall so they rock. Dcons all the way. Tried to get the old lady to put 1 on her car and she said I need to get her a twilight magnet. Lol
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok