Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime

Thursday, May 15th, 2014 8:58AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,860

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

And you thought getting a hold of those Bathing Ape G1 Optimus Primes was tough! Thanks to the CYBERGEEKS Alliance Facebook page we have our first look at the latest Bathing Ape exclusive, a camo and green redeco of popular MP-10 Optimus Prime! Check him out below:

Transformers News: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime
Credit(s): CYBERGEEKS Alliance
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574240)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:04am CDT
G.I. Prime! Real Cybertronian Herooooo! G.I. Prime is there!
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574242)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:09am CDT
Yuck.
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574244)
Posted by ScottyP on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:14am CDT
I hope this is more along the lines of Gray/Red BAPE G1 Prime as far as pricing and availability. That green G1 version was impossible (initially).
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574247)
Posted by Starscream on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:16am CDT
Well I'd say this just about confirms that the Purple Eva Unit-01 MP10 will become a reality
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574248)
Posted by Rated X on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:19am CDT
LOL. If they ever issue vomit prime in voyager scale, I would buy him just for kicks.
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574250)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:22am CDT
Rated X wrote:LOL. If they ever issue vomit prime in voyager scale, I would buy him just for kicks.
That's not vomit (Toxitron is vomit), that's lime. :P
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574253)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:24am CDT
Camo trailer or GTFO!
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574262)
Posted by Siger on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:32am CDT
OOOHHHH, an MP Prime for the colorblind. How thoughtful! :SICK:
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574266)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:34am CDT
Siger wrote:OOOHHHH, an MP Prime for the colorblind. How thoughtful! :SICK:
So, army jungle camo equates to colorblindness, now? >:oP
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574277)
Posted by shajaki on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:48am CDT
why why why why why.....

this might break my streak of being a MP completest. can someone please explain what the hell bathing ape is and why its being plastered on primes these days?
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574280)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:50am CDT
shajaki wrote:why why why why why.....

this might break my streak of being a MP completest. can someone please explain what the hell bathing ape is and why its being plastered on primes these days?
A Bathing Ape (or "BAPE") is a Japanese clothing manufacturer who is among the many licensees of TF products that tie in their own products to help both companies' goods.
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574288)
Posted by shajaki on May 15th, 2014 @ 9:56am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
shajaki wrote:why why why why why.....

this might break my streak of being a MP completest. can someone please explain what the hell bathing ape is and why its being plastered on primes these days?
A Bathing Ape (or "BAPE") is a Japanese clothing manufacturer who is among the many licensees of TF products that tie in their own products to help both companies' goods.
thats stupid. its not like we have transformers over here plastered with nike or pepsi.

:roll: >:oP
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574293)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2014 @ 10:03am CDT
shajaki wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shajaki wrote:why why why why why.....

this might break my streak of being a MP completest. can someone please explain what the hell bathing ape is and why its being plastered on primes these days?
A Bathing Ape (or "BAPE") is a Japanese clothing manufacturer who is among the many licensees of TF products that tie in their own products to help both companies' goods.
thats stupid. its not like we have transformers over here plastered with nike or pepsi.

:roll: >:oP



Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574296)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 15th, 2014 @ 10:06am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:


Not to mention:

Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574333)
Posted by Diem on May 15th, 2014 @ 10:53am CDT
In all seriousness though, I would happily buy an MP-10 repainted into Pepsi Convoy.
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574339)
Posted by spiderbob007 on May 15th, 2014 @ 10:58am CDT
Rated X wrote:LOL. If they ever issue vomit prime in voyager scale, I would buy him just for kicks.


His friends call him [quote]Vomitus Prime[/quote], but you can call him Mr. Vomitus Prime.
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574344)
Posted by mblase75 on May 15th, 2014 @ 11:15am CDT
So, we can now get Optimus in classic red, black (Nemesis Prime), orange (Fire Guts), purple (EVA-01), and green (Bathing Ape)... did I miss any?
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574347)
Posted by Blasphemous Prime on May 15th, 2014 @ 11:29am CDT
They could do Toxitron, shattered glass Prime, Dead gray Prime, Hate plague white prime, Naked albino Prime (for the people who don't like that the MP-22 cab isn't a white Prime), Don't forget silver edition and gold edition, or glow-in-the-dark Prime.

Jesus christ.
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574352)
Posted by Diem on May 15th, 2014 @ 11:34am CDT
mblase75 wrote:So, we can now get Optimus in classic red, black (Nemesis Prime), orange (Fire Guts), purple (EVA-01), and green (Bathing Ape)... did I miss any?


Yes, white (Music Label, WST, Sports Label), gold (Lucky Draw), a different black (Convoy Black Version, Sleep Mode), predominantly blue (Pepsi Convoy), clear red (Sons of Cybertron), grey (BAPE again, Machine Wars), red camo (BAPE again again), predominantly white (Hero), navy (Combat Hero RTS), peach, blue and green (Lucky Draw again), red & yellow (Spychanger, EXILE), silver (Alternity).

...that's if we're just talking G1.

Sabr, you got any to add?
Re: Bathing Ape Exclusive Camo MP-10 Optimus Prime (1574383)
Posted by shajaki on May 15th, 2014 @ 1:26pm CDT
Diem wrote:In all seriousness though, I would happily buy an MP-10 repainted into Pepsi Convoy.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-01 Rare G1 Die-cast Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 15 minutes 46 seconds
VINTAGE 1986 TRANSFORMERS TANTRUM DIVEBOMB GNAW HEADSTRONG RAMPAGE RAZORCLAW LOT - Time Remaining: 8 days 20 hours 46 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers G1 Thrust Hasbro 1985 - Time Remaining: 8 days 20 hours 3 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers G1 Highbrow Hasbro 1986 - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 33 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers G1 Slag Dinobot Hasbro 1985 - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 5 minutes 17 seconds
VINTAGE 1987 TRANSFORMERS SCOURGE CYLONUS SLUGSLINGER MISFIRE TRIGGERHAPPY LOT - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 5 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers MEGATRON Combiner Wars Prototype Unpainted Leader Class Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 6 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers TREADSHOT TFCC FSS subscription figure with CATGUT Tread Shot - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 52 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test