Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: BBTS News: Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Color Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Pre-Order

Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 11:50PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,899

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has listed their pre-order for the Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Nightbeat Color. The figure is priced at $209.99 and scheduled to arrive in August. Click here to view the pre-order.

NOTE - We hope to be able to fill all Wonderfest item pre-orders, but sell-outs are possible and we may not be able to get any if a given item. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Wonder Festival Summer 2012 exclusive. This figure will also come with an exclusive head for Hi-Q.

Credit(s): xyl360, BBTS
Re: BBTS News: Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Color Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Pre-Order (1401808)
Posted by rpetras on July 17th, 2012 @ 11:56pm CDT
My wallet just thanked me for not buying into these.
Re: BBTS News: Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Color Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Pre-Order (1401812)
Posted by xyl360 on July 18th, 2012 @ 12:03am CDT
rpetras wrote:My wallet just thanked me for not buying into these.

I need to quit looking at the pics of it because the more I see it, the more I like it. I'm almost tempted to get one even though I just said that I wouldn't. Something about the G1/US style color scheme and all just really works for this figure, even more than the original deco in my opinion.
Re: BBTS News: Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Color Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Pre-Order (1401818)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 18th, 2012 @ 12:29am CDT
Oh, that's also the only way to get the HiQ head? Damn, there's no way I'll be able to buy this any time soon.

What quantities to Wonderfest exclusives usually get made in, and how likely is this to show up on any secondary market?

Am I the only one who sees this pic, and wants Furman to somehow work this into Regeneration One, perhaps as a flashback to Nightbeat, Siren, and Hosehead's origins? Wouldn't be a stranger thing to do to Nightbeat's head than what happened in regular IDW continuity.

"Who are you Muzzle? Who are you really?"
Re: BBTS News: Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Color Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Pre-Order (1401825)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 18th, 2012 @ 1:16am CDT
The original is good... but not a chance in hell is it worth that price. :lol: >:oP
Re: BBTS News: Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Color Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Pre-Order (1401852)
Posted by RhA on July 18th, 2012 @ 6:11am CDT
Well, that price is completely is line with therest of the Masterforce toys. And somehow so much less worth it's buck.
Re: BBTS News: Gutto Kuru Figure - Minelba (Minerva) Special Color Wonderfest Summer 2012 Exclusive Pre-Order (1402135)
Posted by Blurrz on July 18th, 2012 @ 6:45pm CDT
Ludicrously expensive.. but so moe.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip