Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme

Monday, December 3rd, 2012 10:50AM CST

Category: Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,698

We've just listed two brand new Shared Exclusives!

BBTS Shared Exclusive - Platinum Series - Year of the Snake - Fall of Cybertron Omega Supreme = $99.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

BBTS Shared Exclusive - Platinum Series - Year of the Snake - Optimus Prime = $79.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Order both and save $5
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Thanks!
Joel

Credit(s): BBTS
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443839)
Posted by Megazarak on December 3rd, 2012 @ 10:59am CST
These are both pretty cool, I quite like them. So I guess these are a shared exclusive between BBTS, possibly Amazon and TRU? If they do show up at TRU, I may get one or both of them if a nice sale pops up, but I don't particularly need either so we'll see.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443840)
Posted by Pigbeard on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:00am CST
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443842)
Posted by El Duque on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:03am CST
Pigbeard wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question.. I'm curious if the FoC Omega Supreme is going to have "Year of the Snake" apps? Or is it just standard Omega Supreme paint? If this has the wild snake paint I would like to hold off for a good ol' fashion Omega.

YOTS Omega is a G1 inspired repaint/remold, it may have a YOTS logo somewhere but overall it's G1.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443843)
Posted by Pigbeard on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:08am CST
El Duque wrote:

Excellent, thanks!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443845)
Posted by datguy86 on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:27am CST
Sold!

To the OCD in the corner.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443848)
Posted by Balgorra on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:36am CST
$100 for Omega I can see, its a tad high but not too much. On the other hand $80 for Prime is too much, $50-60 is about where I would have priced him.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443852)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:44am CST
Ye to an improvement on a already cool mold that is Omega Supreme! :DANCE: Nay to what I think IMO one of the worst OP molds of all time. :SICK: :VEHI:
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443853)
Posted by Mkall on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:45am CST
Omega's mine!

Don't care about Prime.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443854)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:45am CST
Got the Omega Supreme pre-ordered. SO glad to see this one coming down the pipe, finally. :D Onto my Classics shelves and to fight Hercules/Devastator!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443861)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 3rd, 2012 @ 11:58am CST
I preordered Omega Supreme. I always wanted that mold, and this repaint is so much better than the original!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443862)
Posted by STngAR on December 3rd, 2012 @ 12:01pm CST

Does anyone know who this is shared with?
:MAXIMAL:
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443871)
Posted by Manterax Prime on December 3rd, 2012 @ 12:19pm CST
Hasbro, why all the damn exclusives? Prices are still outragious, less than robotkingdom, but only by $9. Ugh...... why can't hasbro realease the good toys like this at regular retail anymore. All the good transformers nowadays are all bloody exclusives with insanely high prices. HASBRO, how many people that work for the transformers department actually know what they're doing when it comes to marketing? Less than 1/2?

I might pick them up, but if Optimus goes on clearence I'll definitely get him.

Seriously, $100 and $80 are too high for figures that were once $50 each.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443892)
Posted by RAcast on December 3rd, 2012 @ 1:17pm CST
Ugh, $100 for Omega? :\ I want him, but nowhere near that badly. He's pretty nice, and I really would like him, but there's no way he's worth it at that cost.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443901)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 3rd, 2012 @ 2:03pm CST
Omega has been preordered. 470ish left. wonder if they'll sell out or they just didn't have that many of him.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443909)
Posted by Mkall on December 3rd, 2012 @ 2:35pm CST
STngAR wrote:Preodered Omega but I think Ill pass on OP. Something tells me OP is headed for the clearence sale down the road.

Does anyone know who this is shared with?
:MAXIMAL:

Shared with Amazon
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443912)
Posted by mooncake623 on December 3rd, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
anyway to turn that Left hand into a blaster?
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443918)
Posted by Mkall on December 3rd, 2012 @ 3:07pm CST
mooncake623 wrote:anyway to turn that Left hand into a blaster?

I'm sure Shapeways will come up with something.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443933)
Posted by STngAR on December 3rd, 2012 @ 3:54pm CST
Mkall wrote:Shared with Amazon

Damn, was hoping it was TRU. Oh well, guess preorder stays with BBTS. :MAXIMAL:
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443936)
Posted by Rijie on December 3rd, 2012 @ 4:05pm CST
Preordered the pair, with extreme predjudice. These releases will greatly augment my G1 Energon display. Omega will look great flanked by Sentinels. :evil:
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443984)
Posted by amtm on December 3rd, 2012 @ 9:19pm CST
Paint scheme for omega supreme looks promising, but potentially as disappointing as the 2010 Primus. On the box it looked all nice and metallic silver, but turned out to be a boring gray with a sickly pale blue. All of these promo photos are so heavily Photoshopped you can't trust any of them.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1443987)
Posted by xyl360 on December 3rd, 2012 @ 9:40pm CST
amtm wrote:Paint scheme for omega supreme looks promising, but potentially as disappointing as the 2010 Primus. On the box it looked all nice and metallic silver, but turned out to be a boring gray with a sickly pale blue. All of these promo photos are so heavily Photoshopped you can trust any of them.

Agreed, and I'm sick and tired of Hasbro doing that crap with every figure they release, even the on-package images look all metallic etc. It's false advertising IMO, especially if purchasing from an online retailer which only has the promo pics.

If the final figure ends up looking decent, I may get it but I'm still leaning towards Project Genesis, at least for my WfC/FoC shelf.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: BBTS Shared Exclusive TF - Year of the Snake Prime & Omega Supreme (1444605)
Posted by QBKiller94 on December 6th, 2012 @ 11:19am CST
Just pre-ordered Omega Supreme. Looks great and I never had the original as a kid. I'm not a fan of huge figures, but this one is too good to pass up. That's another $100 I have to smuggle into the "husband slush fund."
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys