BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots

Transformers News: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 8:42AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,088

Optimus Maximus has just been listed at $39.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

A big round of new KRE-O kits and figures have just been listed. Devastator, blind-bagged KRE-O mini figures, and a variety of other kits can be found here:

A new case of Bot Shots 3-pack figures has been listed here:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Thanks!
Joel

We learned earlier this morning that Kre-O Microchangers blind-pack Kreons wave 1 will feature 12 characters including:

• Waspinator
  • Sunstorm
  • Spinster
  • Galvatron
  • Crankstart
  • Scorponok

Here's our first look at Galvatron, Sunstorm, and Waspinator!

Credit(s): BBTS
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399216)
Posted by Wreckgar on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:05am CDT
I have no use for 'Transforming' Kreons in my collection. None whatsoever. At all. Why do I want them?
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399217)
Posted by Heavy B on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:06am CDT
WASPINATOR!!!! :KREMZEEK:

Wait, that head looks like buzzsaw.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399225)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:20am CDT
Oh lol, the transformations... still, these are cool and I could see myself picking a bunch up.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399238)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:48am CDT
I don't care how simple their "transformations" are - even if the "alt" mode is basically the figure laying face-down with a couple pieces moved - the idea of transforming Kreons is brilliant.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399239)
Posted by Screamfleet on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:51am CDT
I've loving that they're expanding on kreons. I'm also afraid of how many they'll do.

Lego minifgures have proved to be very successful, so , hopefully hasbro will do well these.

Seeing waspinator is very promising though.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399255)
Posted by leokearon on July 11th, 2012 @ 11:35am CDT
I wonder what the Scorponok one is going to be like
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399264)
Posted by Anonymous on July 11th, 2012 @ 12:11pm CDT
Bizarrely if these were just multi-packed, I probably wouldn’t bother picking them up.. but blind packed!? I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!

Oh god it’s the Mini-Con sweet packs all over again!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399296)
Posted by xyl360 on July 11th, 2012 @ 1:54pm CDT
Must have Waspinator :D!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399414)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:28pm CDT
those kreo blind things are stupid, sunstorm isnt bad but theyre still stupid. we finally get TF blind pack things and the they have to be these things, thanks hasbro
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399417)
Posted by RAcast on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:32pm CDT
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399422)
Posted by xyl360 on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I'm rather disappointed with Waspinator. I mean, I LOVE Waspinator, he's...he's got plannzz! But seriously, that face is just so off. :(

Yep, it's like BW Buzzsaw with just a tad of Waspinator thrown in (the lines representing the mandibles basically).

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave Action Figure G1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 10 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2010 Turbomaster Scorch & Shattered Glass Ravage Sealed - Time Remaining: 11 days 3 hours 16 seconds
NEW! Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System 3-7 - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 27 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Generations WFC OPTIMUS PRIME Complete Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 13 minutes 40 seconds
New TRANSFORMERS ARMADA UNICRON w/ DEAD END RARE MISB Ages 5+ POWERLINX HUGE - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 32 minutes 35 seconds
Takara Transformers G1 Victory C-317 Dash & Tacker DashTacker NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 32 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Vehicon + Rollbar + Optimus - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 26 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Universe GALVATRON Complete Hasbro Challenge at Cybertron Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 18 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory