BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots

Transformers News: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 8:42AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,781

Optimus Maximus has just been listed at $39.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

A big round of new KRE-O kits and figures have just been listed. Devastator, blind-bagged KRE-O mini figures, and a variety of other kits can be found here:

A new case of Bot Shots 3-pack figures has been listed here:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Thanks!
Joel

We learned earlier this morning that Kre-O Microchangers blind-pack Kreons wave 1 will feature 12 characters including:

• Waspinator
  • Sunstorm
  • Spinster
  • Galvatron
  • Crankstart
  • Scorponok

Here's our first look at Galvatron, Sunstorm, and Waspinator!

Credit(s): BBTS

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399216)
Posted by Wreckgar on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:05am CDT
I have no use for 'Transforming' Kreons in my collection. None whatsoever. At all. Why do I want them?
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399217)
Posted by Heavy B on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:06am CDT
WASPINATOR!!!! :KREMZEEK:

Wait, that head looks like buzzsaw.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399225)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:20am CDT
Oh lol, the transformations... still, these are cool and I could see myself picking a bunch up.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399238)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:48am CDT
I don't care how simple their "transformations" are - even if the "alt" mode is basically the figure laying face-down with a couple pieces moved - the idea of transforming Kreons is brilliant.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399239)
Posted by Screamfleet on July 11th, 2012 @ 9:51am CDT
I've loving that they're expanding on kreons. I'm also afraid of how many they'll do.

Lego minifgures have proved to be very successful, so , hopefully hasbro will do well these.

Seeing waspinator is very promising though.
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399255)
Posted by leokearon on July 11th, 2012 @ 11:35am CDT
I wonder what the Scorponok one is going to be like
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399264)
Posted by Anonymous on July 11th, 2012 @ 12:11pm CDT
Bizarrely if these were just multi-packed, I probably wouldn’t bother picking them up.. but blind packed!? I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!

Oh god it’s the Mini-Con sweet packs all over again!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399296)
Posted by xyl360 on July 11th, 2012 @ 1:54pm CDT
Must have Waspinator :D!
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399414)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:28pm CDT
those kreo blind things are stupid, sunstorm isnt bad but theyre still stupid. we finally get TF blind pack things and the they have to be these things, thanks hasbro
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399417)
Posted by RAcast on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:32pm CDT
Re: BBTS Sponsor News: New KRE-O, Optimus Maximus, Bot Shots (1399422)
Posted by xyl360 on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I'm rather disappointed with Waspinator. I mean, I LOVE Waspinator, he's...he's got plannzz! But seriously, that face is just so off. :(

Yep, it's like BW Buzzsaw with just a tad of Waspinator thrown in (the lines representing the mandibles basically).

Ending Soon On eBay

New Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-19 Smokescreen Nissan Fairlady Japan - Time Remaining: 9 days 11 hours 34 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HASBRO TAKARA 2006 LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME PREMIUM MOVIE - Time Remaining: 9 days 9 hours 59 minutes 55 seconds
Beast Wars Transformers : 1996 Hasbro : LazorBeak : RARE MOC - Time Remaining: 9 days 49 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME COMMEMORATIVE SERIES II POWERMASTER  Factory Sealed - Time Remaining: 9 days 6 hours 10 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations G1 Color FOC Bruticus Maximus Combaticon Combiner Loose - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 59 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers(1984) #78 NM 9.2 High Grade Megatron Vs Galvatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 55 seconds
Transformers(1984) #1 NM 9.2 High Grade 1st Optimus Prime,1st Megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 56 seconds
Transformers(1984) #80 NM 9.2 High Grade Return Of Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 46 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016