Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Transformers News: Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Sunday, July 28th, 2013 7:37PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 29,612

Beast Hunters Abominus has kept fans hunting on foot at retail, reloading pages on HTS, and remained elusive for most. Our in depth galleries only made the wanting worse, because we showcased just how awesome they are! Thanks to Target releasing a box set of all 5, these awesome little beasts should be readily available to anyone who wishes to own them. With the question of "Will we find them?!" out of the way, only one question remains... "How do they combine, officially?" Even those of us who bought the single packed figures have been wondering! Well, we have to wonder no longer. Seibertron has scanned the instructions from the set in his personal collection and provided them for everyone to see.

Unfortunately, they're not Scramble City compatible as many had hoped, but now we know the official combination for both them and their their weapons!

Without further ado, here are the scans:

Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news, updates and the best galleries around!
Credit(s): Seibertron
Re: Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available (1507359)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 28th, 2013 @ 8:17pm CDT

While not completely Scamble-City, Twinstrike and Windrazor can form either arm, and Blight and Rippersnapper can for either leg. I'd like to get a Twinstrike repaint (Doublecross, please!) for two crazy giant monster claws!
Re: Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available (1507377)
Posted by Flashwave on July 28th, 2013 @ 10:09pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Simple enough to figure out on your own, I think, but great to have this on hand regardless.

Also, TwinStrike at least is Scramble capable, as thwere was a picture running around of four of him and Hungrr combined. I think it laid his beast mode necks flat as a foot and used his front legs as stablizer heels. The pgs on his botmode thighs were somehow pegged into the pegholes on Hungrrs beast mode mouths.
Re: Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available (1507381)
Posted by RAcast on July 28th, 2013 @ 10:27pm CDT
In Peaugh's Hun-gurrr review, he made a combiner out of nothing buy Sinnertwin limbs. It worked pretty well, though I don't know that any of the other limbs are capable.
Re: Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available (1507383)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 28th, 2013 @ 10:44pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:We're getting a Twinstrike repaint in the Predacons Rising two packs. One of the Firecons, I think?

Are we? I know Rippersnapper's getting that purple repaint (Cindersaur), Blight is getting both a green one (Rot Gut) and a red one (I don't think that one has a name change), and Windrazor's getting a red, white, and blue deco (Divebomb), but I don't recall seeing repaints for Twinstrike or Hun-Gurrr. Besides the Go! one and the translucent Target one.

I'm going to have to try out Twinstrike and Windrazor as legs.
Re: Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available (1507399)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 28th, 2013 @ 11:37pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:I know Rippersnapper's getting that purple repaint (Cindersaur), Blight is getting both a green one (Rot Gut) and a red one (I don't think that one has a name change), and Windrazor's getting a red, white, and blue deco (Divebomb), but I don't recall seeing repaints for Twinstrike or Hun-Gurrr.

Even though that red version of Blight in the Predacons Rising wave has the same name, I figure he's supposed to be another Firecon homage (maybe Sparkstalker?) like his wavemate Cindersaur from a purple Rippersnapper. Too bad the "Divebomb" repaint of Windrazor wasn't done with far less red and far more blue, else it could have been a good homage to the third and final Firecon, Flamefeather.
Re: Beast Hunters Abominus Instruction Scans Now Available (1507458)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 29th, 2013 @ 7:48am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

What complicates matters a bit is that Rot Gut and Dive Bomb have a :CON: and :BOT: respectively, they're not Predacons per se.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism