Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail

Transformers News: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail

Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 11:49AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 29,688

Seibertron member Shokwayve has reported sighting Beast Hunters Voyager Class Shockwave at a Wal*Mart in Ohio.

Shokwayve wrote:If anyone in the dayton area is looking for bh shockwave there is one at the walmart in huber heights. There were two but one left w me. I just left thete about 5 mins ago.

This is the second sighting of wave 2. TFW's SALI found them at a Wal*Mart as well, and provided photo proof of his find.

Re: Ohio Transformers sightings

With all the new stuff coming out, it's sometimes difficult to know where to look, so please feel free to use our sightings forum and post your finds! You never know, you might just help your fellow fan or they might help you!

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news and updates!
Credit(s): Shockwayve. Sali from TFW2005.com for photograph.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1473794)
Posted by Shokwayve on March 23rd, 2013 @ 2:34pm CDT

Saw two more bh shockwaves at the walmart in vandalia. Also finally found a foc kickback there too. I would start looking at your local walmart. Need help finding the ramhorn data disc set in dayton area.
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1473836)
Posted by Roboto750 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 8:01pm CDT
Have not seen Shockwave yet, but at least most of the stores here have finally restocked from Christmas with BH and new Generations. ;)
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1473915)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 24th, 2013 @ 11:29am CDT
good thing im going hunting today. i just hope stow has them.
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1473988)
Posted by Lucius Prime on March 24th, 2013 @ 6:56pm CDT
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Such a haul this week, ya punks! Peein my pants over here. Wal Mart had Blaster's Army! Target had The Kreon Combiners, so since I already had Devastator, I picked up the other three. AND... I got Rampage, Quickslinger, and Hook from the blind packs to add them to the gestalts. THEN... Oh, I can't evern handle it.... I found a legit Shinken-Oh at Elyria TRU!!! I had all the components to the PR Samurai Gigazord, but I found the honest to God Japanese Shinken-Oh there! About fainted to the floor! So frikin excited! Can't wait for Shockwave and I think that's all I'm after for a while... Had to share... ROCK ON!!!
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1473992)
Posted by superscream385 on March 24th, 2013 @ 7:11pm CDT
Im really looking forward to getting shockwave he looks so cool. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1474137)
Posted by reluctantyouth on March 25th, 2013 @ 3:00pm CDT
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1474138)
Posted by reluctantyouth on March 25th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CDT
Ooops...forgot. Shocky is now available for Pre-Order on Hasbrotoyshop.com >:oP . He is expected to ship mid April. Here is the link:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 9&ID=31634

Also I found Hun-Grrr as well at Wal-Mart that night...happy hunting fellow Seibertronians :BOT:
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1474141)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 25th, 2013 @ 3:29pm CDT
reluctantyouth wrote:I found my Shockwave last night at Wal Mart in Peoria, IL :grin: . He appeared to come in a case with 2 Prime and 1 Predaking as the lot of 4 was on a top shelf. I had to take another toy from the aisle to chuck and push Shockwave into the bike aisle. The box took a minor beating but Shocky was fine...heck with the stupid armor pieces...me likes him without :KREMZEEK:

I know you're excited, and that's great, but please understand that this is for Ohio sightings only. I know the post in here was newsified to bring attention to the fact that Shockwave has been released at retail, but any Illinois sightings must go in the Illinois thread. And this goes for anyone reading this.

Even though this has been newsified, this is not a discussion forum or topic. Thank you, everyone.
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1474176)
Posted by Defcon! on March 25th, 2013 @ 5:16pm CDT
Went hunting this past weekend in Austintown, Boardman and Warren Oh. Struck out did'nt find anything. Seen some predakings and usual FOC figures still looking for Blasters minis and Soundblaster whom i set back on the shelf a couple weeks ago now can't find him dammit. :-(
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1474195)
Posted by Depthcharge27 on March 25th, 2013 @ 7:09pm CDT
I found this earlier this morning:Hasbro has him for pre-oder

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transforme ... 9&ID=31634
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1475212)
Posted by Lucius Prime on March 30th, 2013 @ 8:04pm CDT
Hey, y'all... just updating what I've seen in the BH line. Starscream, Bulkie, Smokescreen, RipClaw, Legends Trailcutter and Hardshell. Hey, does anyone know any more on those rumors of a predacon gestalt? i didn't know if that was legends or deluxe, or.... what? LOL
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1477103)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on April 7th, 2013 @ 4:18pm CDT
The new ToysRus in Beavercreek just opened. They have FOC Wave 3, Blaster, and tons of other stuff. Hurry before they hit em' up and make the shelfs empty.
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1479368)
Posted by rgeezzy on April 15th, 2013 @ 10:05am CDT
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1479591)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 16th, 2013 @ 7:45am CDT
rgeezzy wrote:If anyone sees a deluxe BH Smokescreen on the pegs in NE Ohio, please pm me or grab it for me. thanks

Where at in NE Ohio are you located? I've seen reports of him being sighted at Targets in the Mentor area. I do know there are several at the Wal*Marts in Edinboro and Meadville, PA as well. (I just saw three of them at the Meadville Wal*Mart last week.)
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1480631)
Posted by Lucius Prime on April 20th, 2013 @ 10:49pm CDT
Adjust your audio receptors... I am in the NE Ohio area... I hunt from Vermillion to Steelyard Commons in west Cleveland... and as far south as Lagrange and Wellington. I hope this helps. Feel free to PM me about things you're hunting for and I'll start the hunt. I have seen BH Smokescreen in Avon and North Olmsted at TRU and WM. Just depending of which one has stocked the pegs. Range from 12 to 15 quid depending on sales. Still no joy on Shockwave, though. and I apologize in advance, because if there's only one on the shelf... it's MINE! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! [ahem].... sorry.
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1483584)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 1st, 2013 @ 9:16am CDT
anyone find a shockwave? or springer and blitzwing?
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1483716)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on May 1st, 2013 @ 4:08pm CDT
Spotted Shockwave at Xenia Walmart, Beavercreek Target, and at the walmart in Merain.
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1483948)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 2nd, 2013 @ 9:47am CDT

if you are near ravenna there is a walgreens in town here that has smokescreen and ripclaw.
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1484480)
Posted by truedecepticon on May 4th, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
Re: Beast Hunters Voyagers Wave 2 (Shockwave) Found At Retail (1484483)
Posted by Autobot Joe on May 4th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CDT
truedecepticon wrote:Double Dealer, you must remove your signature. Your photographs are of characters licensed by Hasbro and are not original works. Please show proof in writing if you wish to distribute material as your own. Not honest to do so without permission to these characters from Hasbro Inc. Thank you.

Pipe down, fella. He isn't hurting anyone or trying to infringe on copyrights. This is a Transformers fansite. There are pictures of Transformers everywhere here.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Parts 1988 DOUBLEDEALER SKAR bat powermaster MINT - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 11 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 STARSCREAM classic pretender hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 22 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 Astrotrain 100% Complete - Triple Changer - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 13 minutes
Transformers G1 Kickback Incomplete - Insecticons - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers G1 Divebomb + Upgrade Incomplete - Predacons/ Predaking - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 45 minutes 8 seconds
Takara Tomy Mp-24 Star Saber Transformers Masterpiece Cybertron Commander Bandai - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 19 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 vintage WHEELJACK hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Custom Kreon BUMBLEBEE - COLLECTION 1 Kre-O A6087 / A5413 Asst - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive