Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany

Transformers News: Beast Wars Season 1-  Coming to Germany

Monday, February 20th, 2012 4:37PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Media, Collectables
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 44,854

That's right German Trans-Fans! Beast Wars is finally coming to Germany in a DVD box set starting with the complete first season. This set will feature both German and English dubbed audio and additional subtitle options. This set will be complete and unedited! Get every bit of Transformers Beast Wars action as it was intended. No word yet on additional content and no official commitment to Season's 2 or 3. Amazon.de has listed the item here. Check out the stunning box art below:

Credit(s): Amazon.de

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany (1349688)
Posted by craggy on February 20th, 2012 @ 4:51pm CST
hells yeah!
I'm not German, but I do like European releases of stuff that's hard to get PAL copies of. Had to go to Amsterdam for a copy of Superman The Animated Series (yeah, that's the only reason, I swear! :saint: ) but I might be able to pre-order this, or at least get it after the fact, because now I know, and knowing is half the battle.
Re: Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany (1349689)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 20th, 2012 @ 4:52pm CST
:KREMZEEK:
This is also good news for UK based fans, it's the same region.

I don't think there will be season 2 and 3 though, those where never dubbed into German.
Re: Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany (1349700)
Posted by Sodan-1 on February 20th, 2012 @ 5:31pm CST
As a Brit, I'm not jealous or bitter.

:BOOM:

I read the bit where it will come with German and English audio, but is there any reason the English version wouldn't be Chalk and co.? So long as it's them I'll probably find a way to pick this up. We're suffering from a distinct lack of Beast in Europe.
Re: Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany (1349714)
Posted by amtm on February 20th, 2012 @ 6:33pm CST

By the way, if anyone's worried about regions, you can easily play any region on your computer with a utility. I use DVD43 on my computer and haven't had any problems with it.

Re: Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany (1349725)
Posted by craggy on February 20th, 2012 @ 7:04pm CST
amtm wrote:I'd buy the German release if it weren't so expensive. (Would be good practice, and I'm not really a fan of the English voice acting anyway.) The whole series American release is $37 at Amazon right now.

it's not so much regions as PAL vs NTSC. One gives a nice picture, the other is American. Although, granted, it may be better nowadays. But a few US VHS and DVDs in the past have given me headaches.
Re: Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany (1349849)
Posted by Sodan-1 on February 21st, 2012 @ 7:56am CST
craggy wrote:it's not so much regions as PAL vs NTSC. One gives a nice picture, the other is American.

:lol:

craggy wrote:Although, granted, it may be better nowadays.

It's not. I bought Shout! Factory's Beast Wars Season 1 and it's not too pretty on PAL machines.
Re: Beast Wars Season 1- Coming to Germany (1349963)
Posted by Bouncy X on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:01pm CST
that's a damn nice cover, wish we got that for the complete series collection. makes the show seem so dark and serious. lol

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS HERO MASHERS  SET BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 21 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SERGEANT KUP HTF MOC FREE SHIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 51 minutes 23 seconds
New Playskool Rescue Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System 3/7yrs - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 56 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers - RID - Energon - HOT SHOT - Hasbro - 2003 - MOSC - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 33 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS G2 SUPERION 6 AERIALBOTS BOXED SET - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 7 minutes 6 seconds
Kre-o transformers Bumblebee 335 Pieces construction set Excellent!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 7 minutes 48 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 1986 BLAST OFF Comple Hasbro Takara - LOOSE - BRUTICUS - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 8 minutes 24 seconds
SDCC SKYWARP w/ Key & Instructions Transformers Comic-Con Exclusive - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 38 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive