Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime

Thursday, April 10th, 2014 1:40PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 19,213

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Yesterday we saw the first images of the new Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime - now site sponsor TFSource have provided us with a better quality image, and a link to the listing on their site (for $69.95, with an estiamted July 2014 release date)! Check the image out below.

Transformers News: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime
Credit(s): TFSource
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564235)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 10th, 2014 @ 1:41pm CDT
Uh oh... is it one of those One-Step Changers? *goes into hiding*

*EDIT* Nope but it's close. Get your hat ready: 4 Step Transformation.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564236)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 10th, 2014 @ 1:42pm CDT
Yep, that is definitely not the same mold as either the FE or the Leader.

It's neither the Flip & Change mold nor the 1 Step mold either.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564245)
Posted by hinomars19 on April 10th, 2014 @ 2:11pm CDT
Yeah, 4 step transformation and sounds by the look of it; 'Let's go (or here we go, etc) Bumblebee!' and 'I am optimus Prime'
Looks like he is built around play value for the one steppers. So, maybe he's not too bad if you pic up the one steps or maybe cyberverse? I'm not sure how big the one steps are...
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564252)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on April 10th, 2014 @ 2:29pm CDT
*me five seconds ago
"Wow he's really well painted and accur..Wait...Why is he being displayed with the One Step Transformers"
:BOOM:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564260)
Posted by Siger on April 10th, 2014 @ 3:02pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:Yeah, 4 step transformation and sounds by the look of it; 'Let's go (or here we go, etc) Bumblebee!' and 'I am optimus Prime'
Looks like he is built around play value for the one steppers. So, maybe he's not too bad if you pic up the one steps or maybe cyberverse? I'm not sure how big the one steps are...


Really 4 steps? LOL, what is it? Pry the shell off of the head and back, turn torso, pull out arms, pull out legs? :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564267)
Posted by Razieon on April 10th, 2014 @ 3:22pm CDT
Probably the only TF4 Prime I'll get besides Evasion Mode. I like it. The trailer is pretty cool.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564270)
Posted by mattj972 on April 10th, 2014 @ 3:27pm CDT
The figure looks great. No complaints here. :BOT:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564277)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 10th, 2014 @ 4:07pm CDT
Something isn't right about his kibble. It hangs at the back like the train of a dress. It's an okay looking figure. It's very possible that it's a retool of the Leader Class First Edition or the official AOE Optimus Prime. >:oP
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564283)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 10th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Something isn't right about his kibble. It hangs at the back like the train of a dress. It's an okay looking figure. It's very possible that it's a retool of the Leader Class First Edition or the official AOE Optimus Prime. >:oP


I'll re-iterate:

4 Step Transformation

As in, it's akin to the One-Step and Flip-and-Change figures, as well as the Simplified Prime figures.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564286)
Posted by TimothyR on April 10th, 2014 @ 4:40pm CDT
Siger wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Yeah, 4 step transformation and sounds by the look of it; 'Let's go (or here we go, etc) Bumblebee!' and 'I am optimus Prime'
Looks like he is built around play value for the one steppers. So, maybe he's not too bad if you pic up the one steps or maybe cyberverse? I'm not sure how big the one steps are...


Really 4 steps? LOL, what is it? Pry the shell off of the head and back, turn torso, pull out arms, pull out legs? :BANG_HEAD:


i love this part.. and yes, i don't mind being a four year old for a second.

.. i told you so.

and i was able to be sure because i could look at the differences between this mold and the other two and come to the logical (and correct) conclusion that it was different.. but not only different, but it was smaller too.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564294)
Posted by Siger on April 10th, 2014 @ 5:17pm CDT
TimothyR wrote:
Siger wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Yeah, 4 step transformation and sounds by the look of it; 'Let's go (or here we go, etc) Bumblebee!' and 'I am optimus Prime'
Looks like he is built around play value for the one steppers. So, maybe he's not too bad if you pic up the one steps or maybe cyberverse? I'm not sure how big the one steps are...


Really 4 steps? LOL, what is it? Pry the shell off of the head and back, turn torso, pull out arms, pull out legs? :BANG_HEAD:


i love this part.. and yes, i don't mind being a four year old for a second.

.. i told you so.

and i was able to be sure because i could look at the differences between this mold and the other two and come to the logical (and correct) conclusion that it was different.. but not only different, but it was smaller too.


Yes I knew what type of person you were from your first post response. I wasn't debating with you or anyone. So do me a favor and not talk to me anymore.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564315)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 10th, 2014 @ 7:28pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Something isn't right about his kibble. It hangs at the back like the train of a dress. It's an okay looking figure. It's very possible that it's a retool of the Leader Class First Edition or the official AOE Optimus Prime. >:oP


I'll re-iterate:

4 Step Transformation

As in, it's akin to the One-Step and Flip-and-Change figures, as well as the Simplified Prime figures.

Well we'll never know. I want to see more of his jetwing mode, but the Japanese letters are blocking it. Hopefully the toy is worth the price.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564355)
Posted by TimothyR on April 10th, 2014 @ 11:10pm CDT
Siger wrote:
TimothyR wrote:
Siger wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Yeah, 4 step transformation and sounds by the look of it; 'Let's go (or here we go, etc) Bumblebee!' and 'I am optimus Prime'
Looks like he is built around play value for the one steppers. So, maybe he's not too bad if you pic up the one steps or maybe cyberverse? I'm not sure how big the one steps are...


Really 4 steps? LOL, what is it? Pry the shell off of the head and back, turn torso, pull out arms, pull out legs? :BANG_HEAD:


i love this part.. and yes, i don't mind being a four year old for a second.

.. i told you so.

and i was able to be sure because i could look at the differences between this mold and the other two and come to the logical (and correct) conclusion that it was different.. but not only different, but it was smaller too.


Yes I knew what type of person you were from your first post response. I wasn't debating with you or anyone. So do me a favor and not talk to me anymore.


um.. you did debate..

Siger wrote:
TimothyR wrote:THIS IS A DIFFERENT MOLD..

can't people see.. look at the lower legs, neither the first edition or the leader has the entire nose of the truck spin around to the back of the legs..

this figure is smaller than a leader class.


Actually it looks like the leader class figure, the nose of the truck does go to the back of the legs.


so.. i'm not sure what "type of person" i am.. i was telling you that it's a different mold.. which, it is. i'm not sure where the problem is.

in the first photo we saw.. all you had to do was look at the lower legs and the shoulders to understand that it was a different mold.. people still thinking it's one of the previous molds doesn't help the discussion at all.. so, to clear it up, i let you know that it's a different mold. and viola, it's a different mold.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1564388)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on April 11th, 2014 @ 3:59am CDT
ok no back pack... pants pack

Image
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1565529)
Posted by Lordprime7755 on April 15th, 2014 @ 7:26pm CDT
well it looks like a Leaderclass and why would Takara Tomy make a stupid 4 step changer? it comes with a trailer that turns into a JetPack Tech thingy and it has many weapons. the price is $69.00 so it looks like a regular Transformer and it looks great I dont know what u all expect from the movie toys but this one im keeping my eye on ^^ :BOT:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577836)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 28th, 2014 @ 9:37pm CDT
Found this on Infinite Earth's Twitter. Thought it might be interesting to share since it looks AWESOME! If I had the money, I swear I'd grab one.

https://twitter.com/InfinteEarths/status/471841271896887297/photo/1

Image
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577887)
Posted by El Duque on May 29th, 2014 @ 12:06am CDT
We have some new images of Takara Tomy's Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime via the Facebook page of our old friend Daim Choc. This is a Takara Tomy exclusive Prime that comes with a trailer that transformers into a set of jetwings, and appears to also come with a One-Step Changer Bumblebee. Check out the new images mirrored below:

Image

Image
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577890)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 29th, 2014 @ 12:21am CDT
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577893)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 29th, 2014 @ 12:26am CDT
My wallet is confused
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577894)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 29th, 2014 @ 12:27am CDT
El Duque wrote:and appears to also come with a One-Step Changer Bumblebee.
Bee is included in these pics to show how the 1 Step figures interact with this Optimus toy. Bumblebee is sold separately as LA03.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577913)
Posted by noctorro on May 29th, 2014 @ 3:37am CDT
Confusion!

Could it be voyager sized? That would be great!
Evasion Prime from the Grimlock 2pack is awesome and it would be great to have
the modern Prime in the same scale.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577917)
Posted by Autobot Genocide on May 29th, 2014 @ 3:54am CDT
El Duque wrote:We have some new images of Takara Tomy's Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime via the Facebook page of our old friend Daim Choc. This is a Takara Tomy exclusive Prime that comes with a trailer that transformers into a set of jetwings, and appears to also come with a One-Step Changer Bumblebee. Check out the new images mirrored below:

Image

Image


I posted these images yesterday afternoon but i made a thread for it >:oP
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577939)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on May 29th, 2014 @ 6:27am CDT
I can't remember who, but someone was right when they said that this toy was in four steps.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577965)
Posted by Siger on May 29th, 2014 @ 9:20am CDT
My wallet is not confused, the backpack on that thing is atrocious, it's shell-forming at its worst. I won't get Galvatron and I certainly won't get this which is 100X worse than Galvatron. >:oP
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577966)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 29th, 2014 @ 9:28am CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:I can't remember who, but someone was right when they said that this toy was in four steps.


I think that was me, but I never expected it to be folded inside-out like Power Attacker Hound. :shock:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577972)
Posted by Siger on May 29th, 2014 @ 9:51am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:I can't remember who, but someone was right when they said that this toy was in four steps.


I think that was me, but I never expected it to be folded inside-out like Power Attacker Hound. :shock:

Power attacker hound doesn't have a small apartment built into his back. I guess this figure fulfills anyone's fantasy of having Optimus giving piggy back rides to any legion/deluxe figures. Wheee!!! Wheeeee :BANG_HEAD: !!!
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1577975)
Posted by reluctantyouth on May 29th, 2014 @ 10:00am CDT
TimothyR wrote:
Siger wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Yeah, 4 step transformation and sounds by the look of it; 'Let's go (or here we go, etc) Bumblebee!' and 'I am optimus Prime'
Looks like he is built around play value for the one steppers. So, maybe he's not too bad if you pic up the one steps or maybe cyberverse? I'm not sure how big the one steps are...


Really 4 steps? LOL, what is it? Pry the shell off of the head and back, turn torso, pull out arms, pull out legs? :BANG_HEAD:


i love this part.. and yes, i don't mind being a four year old for a second.

.. i told you so.

and i was able to be sure because i could look at the differences between this mold and the other two and come to the logical (and correct) conclusion that it was different.. but not only different, but it was smaller too.



I totally agree with you on this Prime mold and fugly backpack. I can say though that having Galvatron in hand he is really not as bad as he looks in pictures. The Hasbro coloring is terrible but the figure has significant weight, is highly articulated, and display well in either mold. That's just my humble opinion.

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578007)
Posted by Siger on May 29th, 2014 @ 12:14pm CDT
Thanks for weighing in on Galvatron. I do not think Galvatron is terrible either, but if the aesthetics of the backpack and the face mold (cross eyed villain is more haha than omg) can be a fraction better, then I would definitely get him. Perhaps using the first edition Optimus as comparison is more apropos.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578022)
Posted by Thalack on May 29th, 2014 @ 1:12pm CDT
I'd kind of like an optimus with a trailer, but not a third of a trailer. I'll wait to see what the upcoming TRU Optimus with Trailer is gonna look like. That trailer looks complete. But this figure would be great for the kids, and is probably cheaper since the TRU Optimus is currently listed for $149.99 I think.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578061)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 29th, 2014 @ 3:45pm CDT
Siger wrote:Thanks for weighing in on Galvatron. I do not think Galvatron is terrible either, but if the aesthetics of the backpack and the face mold (cross eyed villain is more haha than omg) can be a fraction better, then I would definitely get him. Perhaps using the first edition Optimus as comparison is more apropos.
You should check out this Galvatron. :)
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578148)
Posted by Siger on May 29th, 2014 @ 9:49pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Siger wrote:Thanks for weighing in on Galvatron. I do not think Galvatron is terrible either, but if the aesthetics of the backpack and the face mold (cross eyed villain is more haha than omg) can be a fraction better, then I would definitely get him. Perhaps using the first edition Optimus as comparison is more apropos.
You should check out this Galvatron. :)

OMFG! :shock: :shock: :shock: It's so beautiful... no words... should have sent... poet... Wait, where's the backpack? Popped off? WHO CARES! SOLD! *Looks at the price* :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: Ok, who needs a kidney?

*Edit* Forgot to add, that's what you call an evil looking badass. That cross-eye pupil effect just won't do, won't do at all. Baltmatrix called him goat looking lol.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578762)
Posted by El Duque on June 1st, 2014 @ 11:51pm CDT
Amazon Japan has updated their pre-order for Takara Tomy's Transformers: Lost Age LA01 Battle Command Optimus Prime and LA03 Bumblebee. Battle Command Prime is a new, and as far as we know Takara Tomy exclusive, mold that comes with a trailer that coverts into a jetwing pack. The figures is designed to interact with the simplified One-Step Changer figures. Check out the official images mirrored below:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578764)
Posted by Prime-emirp007 on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:03am CDT
These ONE-STEP changer that replaced my fav. Cyberverse line is an absolute ABOMINATION! The looks of these changers are so distorted and doesn't even have proper joint movements compared to the Commsnder class Cyberverse. In truth I've spent over $500 on cyberverse line, now ONE STEP, Sparklers or whatever that's "replacing" Legion line can get no dollars from me as other discussion threads and people said many things alike. Epic fail!
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578766)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:15am CDT
I might be interested in that Prime if it gets a US release, but that has got to be the worst Bumblebee ever made.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578771)
Posted by Thalack on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:31am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:I might be interested in that Prime if it gets a US release, but that has got to be the worst Bumblebee ever made.


I'm waiting to see what I think is going to be a TRU exclusive prime with trailer to hit.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578775)
Posted by Ultra gordon on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:47am CDT
Waste of money
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578776)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 2nd, 2014 @ 12:53am CDT
Anyone else think this looks like a poorly thought out remake of the back end of G1 Motormaster?

I guess it's a good thing that many unenlightened parents are willing to throw an obscene amount of money towards making their rug-rats happy because Primus knows Hasbro has lost a majority share of the traditional adult fan-base on this line.
I can understand "Dumbbing-down" a toy line for the youngsters but they've long passed that stage and straight up put a bullet in the brain-pan of this movie line. #-o
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578780)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 2nd, 2014 @ 1:21am CDT
Prime-emirp007 wrote:These ONE-STEP changer that replaced my fav. Cyberverse line is an absolute ABOMINATION! The looks of these changers are so distorted and doesn't even have proper joint movements compared to the Commsnder class Cyberverse. In truth I've spent over $500 on cyberverse line, now ONE STEP, Sparklers or whatever that's "replacing" Legion line can get no dollars from me as other discussion threads and people said many things alike. Epic fail!


I agree with you, and I am happy to see I am not alone here (I might have spent 10 times what you did in cyberverse/legends/legion/or_whatever_you_wanna_call_it due to special/exclusive/takara/limited editions since the first movie)... The only figures I will be getting for this movie are:
Image
Image
or any other redeco on cyberverse... The new direction on harbro toys is pure garbage, I pass as well. :CON:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578799)
Posted by It Is Him on June 2nd, 2014 @ 5:57am CDT
Prime-emirp007 wrote:These ONE-STEP changer that replaced my fav. Cyberverse line is an absolute ABOMINATION! The looks of these changers are so distorted and doesn't even have proper joint movements compared to the Commsnder class Cyberverse. In truth I've spent over $500 on cyberverse line, now ONE STEP, Sparklers or whatever that's "replacing" Legion line can get no dollars from me as other discussion threads and people said many things alike. Epic fail!


Abomination? No, I disagree wholeheartedly there. The Cyberverse line was fun, but ultimately it was replaced because Hasbro realized they were inadequate for reaching out to a younger demographic. Transformers have become exceedingly overcomplicated over the years, and this is just another effort by Hasbro to simplify transformations for smaller children (like ROTF's FABs or Animated Activators). Only difference now is that these seem more like regular action figures, unlike Cyberverse, which were always meant to be mini-figs.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578816)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 2nd, 2014 @ 8:03am CDT
It Is Him wrote:The Cyberverse line was fun, but ultimately it was replaced because Hasbro realized they were inadequate for reaching out to a younger demographic.

Because playsets and bases with launching missiles and pew pew sounds was for us?
It Is Him wrote:Transformers have become exceedingly overcomplicated over the years, and this is just another effort by Hasbro to simplify transformations for smaller children

I'll say it again, it depends entirely on the kid. My younger cousin (age 7) breezes through leader starscream, and all my constructicons. He can't get sentinel's panel's right though.
It Is Him wrote:(like ROTF's FABs or Animated Activators). Only difference now is that these seem more like regular action figures,
Theres no reason these one step things can't be a subline, with cyberverse still intact. When I think 'action figure' in the very least I expect GI-Joe quality. These don't even look to have that. though Ill admit Prime and Hound look ok-ish.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578822)
Posted by Siger on June 2nd, 2014 @ 8:45am CDT
Look it's Mount Prime-more! Optimus with a mountain on his back! :lol:
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578850)
Posted by It Is Him on June 2nd, 2014 @ 11:08am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
It Is Him wrote:The Cyberverse line was fun, but ultimately it was replaced because Hasbro realized they were inadequate for reaching out to a younger demographic.

Because playsets and bases with launching missiles and pew pew sounds was for us?
It Is Him wrote:Transformers have become exceedingly overcomplicated over the years, and this is just another effort by Hasbro to simplify transformations for smaller children

I'll say it again, it depends entirely on the kid. My younger cousin (age 7) breezes through leader starscream, and all my constructicons. He can't get sentinel's panel's right though.
It Is Him wrote:(like ROTF's FABs or Animated Activators). Only difference now is that these seem more like regular action figures,
Theres no reason these one step things can't be a subline, with cyberverse still intact. When I think 'action figure' in the very least I expect GI-Joe quality. These don't even look to have that. though Ill admit Prime and Hound look ok-ish.


As far as I'm concerned, it's all for me. Just me. :KREMZEEK:

Shelf space is a premium that Hasbro has to both pay and compete for. As much as I hate to see it go, too, there is a trade off that had to happen somewhere. Between Dino riders, hero mashers, and these simplified transformers, something had to go away to make room for the new lines.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1578857)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 2nd, 2014 @ 11:25am CDT
Image
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1579009)
Posted by Prime-emirp007 on June 3rd, 2014 @ 1:51am CDT
Again Hasbro, don't mess with my Legion/Legend/Cyberverse line. Again, no reasons to let go of this line!!! I've visited over 12 targets, 3 toys r us, 5 walmart and including Superstores and those 1 Step changers and Sparklers are shelf warmers. If they were stocked @$5.99 each with mini cyberverse figs, many of us would have gotta the sub line and complete it and as for myself I usually purchase double! On top if that I purchase less important figures such as Cyberverse Crowbar to build up the Con Army. Yes on DOTM Cyberverse and Prime sets alone I spent over $500. Not counting the first few figs from previous movies and Legends. So give us back the Cyberverse/Legend/Legion line!
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1579031)
Posted by That Bot on June 3rd, 2014 @ 5:34am CDT
I swear, every time Hasbro tries something new it's the same old shit:

THEY'VE BEEN OUT FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT FLYING OFF SHELVES, THEY'RE SHELFWARMING

A DECADES-OLD TOY COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE AND SELL TOYS

A FRANCHISE THAT IS LITERALLY ABOUT CHANGE IS CHANGING AND I HATE IT



Everybody complained about cyberverse when that started and now they're complaining that it's gone. This fandom is terrible.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1579037)
Posted by Metro Prime on June 3rd, 2014 @ 6:30am CDT
That Bot wrote:I swear, every time Hasbro tries something new it's the same old shit:

THEY'VE BEEN OUT FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT FLYING OFF SHELVES, THEY'RE SHELFWARMING

A DECADES-OLD TOY COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE AND SELL TOYS

A FRANCHISE THAT IS LITERALLY ABOUT CHANGE IS CHANGING AND I HATE IT



Everybody complained about cyberverse when that started and now they're complaining that it's gone. This fandom is terrible.

The One-Step Changers are only shelfwarming because the movie isn't out yet. As soon as AOE is in theatres, those things will likely vanish from store shelves.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1579038)
Posted by It Is Him on June 3rd, 2014 @ 6:32am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1579050)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 3rd, 2014 @ 8:18am CDT
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Yeah, everyone's britches getting into a bundle in this thread. :P

And the fact that virtually no one is even talking about the figure that is the main topic of this thread (a figure I say looks interesting but not one that I need).
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1579074)
Posted by It Is Him on June 3rd, 2014 @ 10:10am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Yeah, everyone's britches getting into a bundle in this thread. :P

And the fact that virtually no one is even talking about the figure that is the main topic of this thread (a figure I say looks interesting but not one that I need).


Oh yeah, there's an Optimus with a trailer! Looks fun. Totally don't need it though, but it would make for a great impulse buy.
Re: Better Quality Takara Tomy Transformers: Lost Age LA-01 Battle Command Optimus Prime (1579097)
Posted by Thalack on June 3rd, 2014 @ 11:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image


Watching something good, there?
Yeah, everyone's britches getting into a bundle in this thread. :P

And the fact that virtually no one is even talking about the figure that is the main topic of this thread (a figure I say looks interesting but not one that I need).


Like I said, I'm waiting to see what the other prime with trailer looks like that's supposed to be coming out later this year. It looks to have a complete trailer but lord, the price shows $159.99 Better be a REALLY nice trailer!

Here's a couple pics of it in the toysrus system.

Tru listing platinum prime1.jpg

tru listing platinum prime2.jpg

Click here to view an additional 1 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014