Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released

Transformers News: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released

Wednesday, September 5th, 2007 9:16AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 14,973

E-Hobby has released Binaltech Mirage. Japanese residents are receiving him this week and online retailers will be receiving him soon.

Binaltech Mirage is an e-Hobby exclusive, that features clear plastic parts to signify his ability to turn invisible. A new Binaltech Chapter #15 is featured on the outside of the box. Translations and detailed pictures will follow soon.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325045)
Posted by alldarker on September 5th, 2007 @ 9:23am CDT
Such a great mould... But I'm afraid I'm going to stick with my Alternators Mirage: still the nicest color for this figure.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325062)
Posted by Alex Kingdom on September 5th, 2007 @ 9:36am CDT

Yours AK
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325071)
Posted by Nujevad on September 5th, 2007 @ 9:41am CDT
The alt mode looks fantastic but the robot mode is kinda meh.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325080)
Posted by Calenatarion on September 5th, 2007 @ 9:48am CDT
Sigh... the former glory of the BT figures comes to mind again.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325089)
Posted by lanzajr26 on September 5th, 2007 @ 10:03am CDT
Alex Kingdom wrote:If only they would do a proper BT Mirage in blue with diecast or a Kiss Players style paint job, then I would be sold. This is just a novelty item and a pricey one at that.

Yours AK

Amen. The racing stripes on this clear version look awful. I'd pay big bucks for a die-cast treatment... /sigh
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325090)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 5th, 2007 @ 10:04am CDT

Yours AK

That's some truth right there.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325116)
Posted by Anonymous on September 5th, 2007 @ 10:30am CDT
Yuck.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325136)
Posted by mattyc1007 on September 5th, 2007 @ 10:46am CDT
not bad.... the ghost of mirage
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325152)
Posted by City Commander on September 5th, 2007 @ 10:55am CDT
Wah.

I just want an normal Mirage...
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325172)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 5th, 2007 @ 11:08am CDT
Can't wait to get mine.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325268)
Posted by MentalDragon on September 5th, 2007 @ 12:14pm CDT
I think he looks sweet! I can't wait til mine comes in either... only a couple more days :P
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325300)
Posted by magnusupreme on September 5th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
sweet
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325563)
Posted by alphatrion2 on September 5th, 2007 @ 2:29pm CDT
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325650)
Posted by speedracex on September 5th, 2007 @ 3:13pm CDT
alphatrion2 wrote:I found a eBay seller who will let me have one for $140.00. Should I do it? It's the best price right now, some have sold for more.

thats the cheapest your going to find one, I got mine for that much as well
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325667)
Posted by MentalDragon on September 5th, 2007 @ 3:21pm CDT
I would wait before getting one on Ebay... I didn't pre-order and was able to get one at BBTS on Monday... another member was able to as well. You never know... some of the online stores may not have sold ALL of their stock. I would wait a couple weeks....
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325918)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 5th, 2007 @ 5:27pm CDT
It does look great, but I'm just not that rich this week.

If I was, Clear Classics Mirage!
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (325965)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 5th, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
He would have been much cooler looking with clear plastic everything.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (327045)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 6th, 2007 @ 4:50am CDT
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (327070)
Posted by Bonger on September 6th, 2007 @ 5:07am CDT
Auto Bot wrote:I don't like it. Clear plastics kind of meaningless when the innards are solid opaque.

True, but it does look fantasstic in alt mode.

Besides, it wouldn't truly be an invisible Mirage if we can see it.

I think someone neeeds to make a custom G1 box for invisible Mirage, inserts and all, just no mirae to see. ;-) I'd pay 20 bucks for a novelty like that, lol.
Re: Binaltech Mirage Has Been Released (327232)
Posted by slugpitcher on September 6th, 2007 @ 7:40am CDT
i want one of these bad... how do i order one...

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage Hasbro Transformers G2 SEASPRAY Autobot GORGEOUS C9 MINT G1 Reissue - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 57 minutes 49 seconds
Vintage Hasbro Transformers G1 Bluestreak & Smokescreen Autobots PARTS REPAIR - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 27 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 LANDFILL  complete targetmaster hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 27 minutes 58 seconds
Set of 4 Transformers Generations SKY REIGN Combiner Wars Deluxe Wave 6 2016 - Time Remaining: 8 days 5 hours 50 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers G1 1986 TOROX (tantrum) gig MISB hasbro takara predaking - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 20 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Kre-O Construction Set Starscream 316 pcs BUILDING BLOCKS - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 6 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers G1 1988 JOYRIDE figure powermaster - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 24 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Hasbro ROTF Movie Leader SHADOW COMMAND MEGATRON MISB RARE New - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 55 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits