BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!!

Transformers News: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!!

Wednesday, December 24th, 2008 6:32PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: TheMuffin   Views: 32,306

The location for Botcon 2009 has been revealed! As released on Botcon.com and through members emails, the convention will be held in Pasadena, California! The event is scheduled to run May 28 through the 31st.

The following email was sent out to members of their collectors club.

This just in from the North Pole:

##Santa just announced the location of BotCon 2009##

BotCon 2009 will be in Pasadena, CA May 28th-31st!

We are working on some very special surprises as we know all of you are on the GOOD LIST!

Hotel and venue information will follow in a few short days!

Make sure to keep your eyes on our Events Section for further updates.
Credit(s): Botcon.com, Narc
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855816)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 24th, 2008 @ 6:35pm CST
Thanks for the updates people.
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855819)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on December 24th, 2008 @ 6:42pm CST
Woah dude, that like, a day and a half away from me!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
:D
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855820)
Posted by Firebird on December 24th, 2008 @ 6:47pm CST
Well my girlfriend did want to take a trip to California this year...

This might work
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855822)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 24th, 2008 @ 6:50pm CST
Well, I'm out. No way am I going cross country for this. Nice of it to be a month later though.
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855828)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:06pm CST
Primus Is punishing me, I just know it. The 27th & 28th I'll be rafting, the 29th is Baccalaureate, the 30th is Graduation, & right after that I get on a plane to Gautemala. After all these years it comes back to California & I can't go..... :sad:
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855830)
Posted by ponycorn on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:15pm CST
The 25th Anniversary, a movie year and in California? :shock:

May is way too far away!

Now for all the rumors and anticipation on the Botcon toy and comics!

However can they top Shattered Glass?
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855833)
Posted by EXODUS PRIME on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:27pm CST
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

DAMN IT!!!!!!! IM IN F@#$ing FLORIDA
DAMN IT WHY IS BOTCON ALWAYS FAR AWAY FROM ME !!!!!
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855840)
Posted by Savage on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:39pm CST
Well, looks like I'll be flying this year. Why did it have to be so far away?
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855844)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:54pm CST
that sux why can't it ever be in chicago! :-x
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855846)
Posted by Mkall on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:55pm CST
Hmm... I may be able to make that. I'll have to see how school schedule pans out
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855850)
Posted by justynnbailey on December 24th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CST
My 30th birthday is May 30th. It would be a hell of a birthday present. Unfortunately it's wayyyyy too far from me. I had hoped to go to thw last one as it was much closer but no such luck....ah well....
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855858)
Posted by Narc on December 24th, 2008 @ 8:24pm CST
EXODUS PRIME wrote::-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

DAMN IT!!!!!!! IM IN F@#$ing FLORIDA
DAMN IT WHY IS BOTCON ALWAYS FAR AWAY FROM ME !!!!!

Like I said earlier, I'm in New Jersey. We're in the same boat.
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855862)
Posted by First-Aid on December 24th, 2008 @ 8:27pm CST
Are they IDIOTS?

That's Memorial Day Weekend! Do they have any idea what the travel situation is going to be like for that weekend? And Pasadena huh? Can we get any less central?
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855867)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 24th, 2008 @ 8:38pm CST
OH BABY!!! Botcon just so happens to fall on my birthday this year!!!

Come on Toyota, give me some sweet sweet time off!
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855873)
Posted by Pyrostrata on December 24th, 2008 @ 8:59pm CST
Once again, the BotCon gods are plotting against me! I could have dealt with many places....and California is NOT one of them!!! Just too expensive, coming from Missouri...driving is too long and flying is too expensive. *unleashes a colorful array of vulgarities*

I'm out. :cry:
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855876)
Posted by DavidT on December 24th, 2008 @ 9:02pm CST
Are you F'n kidding me.... California already gets ComicCon every year. Put that shit in Texas
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855890)
Posted by OhioBot on December 24th, 2008 @ 9:31pm CST
Well, I wont be able to go this year due to the cost to fly, etc etc etc, but I'm happy for the people out on the west coast who will have it in their back yard! :)
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855892)
Posted by Cascadia on December 24th, 2008 @ 9:35pm CST
:D :D This may work for me....it is about a 2 hour and half flight or a 2 day trip of driving down to Pasadena from Oregon.
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855909)
Posted by HighPrime on December 24th, 2008 @ 10:09pm CST
Mr.Bond007 wrote:that sux why can't it ever be in chicago! :-x

It was in Rosemont IL, in 2004. It was the OTFCC, then, though.

Probably will be some time before it comes back here, I imagine.
Re: BotCon 2009 date and location revealed!!! (855911)
Posted by It Is Him on December 24th, 2008 @ 10:16pm CST
That's too bad about the dates. I'm set to be the best man at my brother's wedding that weekend.

Maybe he'll understand if I skip out. :P

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe *SKYSTALKER* New unopened Mint - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers G2 Combiner Wars Menasor Motormaster Figure Teal Purple - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 31 minutes 29 seconds
AUTOBOT BLASTER & TWIN CAST Transformers Titans Return W/ STRIPES & REWIND 2016 - Time Remaining: 3 days 46 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Prime AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime With  Micron Arms 45832 - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 18 minutes 42 seconds
2007 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED--BUMBLEBEE FIGURE (NEW) - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 49 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Jetstorm TRU Exclusive New Movie - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 20 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Wingblade TRU Exclusive New Movie - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 53 minutes 53 seconds
NEW 2014 SDCC EXCLUSIVE TRANSFORMERS KNIGHTS OF UNICRON Prime Megatron Soundwave - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 57 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory