BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift!

Transformers News: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift!

Saturday, June 4th, 2011 6:52PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 67,275

If you're a fan of exclusives toys, and loved the 2011 Generations toy line/2011 Reveal The Shield toyline, you're going to love the 2012 Transformers Collectors' Club exclusives. Courtesy of BotCon's Twitter, we've got three sneak peeks at the three exclusives figures. Runabout uses the RTS Turbo Tracks mold, features a new head, and will be the free incentive figure. His partner in crime, Runamuck, will be the white variant of the Runabout mold, and is the club's first exclusive toy to be purchased. Lastly, for you Shattered Glass enthusiasts, Drift makes his way into the alternate universe as the second purchasable exclusive. Using his own Generations mold, and replacing his swords with Blurr's arsenal. Check out the sneak peeks below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for more 2011 Botcon Coverage!
Credit(s): BotCon
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234017)
Posted by Burn on June 4th, 2011 @ 6:54pm CDT

Runabout and Runamuck that is. SG Drift can do unmentionable things to himself.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234018)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 4th, 2011 @ 6:55pm CDT
Errrrr pass.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234023)
Posted by It Is Him on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:05pm CDT
Looks like I'm signing up again.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234025)
Posted by Megazarak on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:06pm CDT
Ya, I don't really like the Club figures this year. I was kind of interested in last years and was tempted to subscribe but eventually didn't cause I figured getting the figures I wanted would just cost too much when there were plenty of good products in stores to buy. These guys on the other hand, do not interest me. If they made Sideburn I wonder why they didn't make X-Brawn and Prowl.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234031)
Posted by TheSwipe95 on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:12pm CDT
Does anyone else notice that SG Drift's paintjob in vehicle mode looks almost exactly the same as Knockout from Transformers: Prime?
:BOT:
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234032)
Posted by El Duque on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:12pm CDT
Gots to have me some Runamuck and Runabout!
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234036)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:17pm CDT
oh yeah, you can bet your buffers im signing up just for those!!!!!!!
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234043)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:24pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234050)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:30pm CDT
lame
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234051)
Posted by Anonymous. on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:30pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Son of a... every time I try to get out, they pull me back in. Those three look really good. I'm really happy that the one with the remolded head is the free figure. I wonder if Drift will be retooled to hold Blur's guns.

[color=teal]
Oh, I'm sure they will. They just need to use Blurr's holsters instead of Drift's. Oh shit, does this mean SG Drift needs to be part of my Blurr collection?... I do have Universe Swerve in them from '03... [/color]
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234053)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:31pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:Errrrr pass.

Agreed. I can't help but feel these forms are a bit too flashy for Runabout and Runamuck.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234062)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CDT
Alright, you got me interested. Keep it coming TFCC. However, I am still having a hard time forgiving you for your custom class choices compared to your exclusives to purchase choices over the last few years.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234076)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
I will have one of each please.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234079)
Posted by DMSL on June 4th, 2011 @ 7:56pm CDT
Runamuck and Runabout look very nice and neat. Don't care for another Drift.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234084)
Posted by Bed Bugs on June 4th, 2011 @ 8:01pm CDT
I'll be getting all three. I do wish that with them making Drift, that they include BOTH Blurrs firearms AND Drifts melee weapons. It'd make him all the more menacing and with all the storage possibilities on the figure itself, you wouldn't be left over with any pieces. :)
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234085)
Posted by Captziltoid on June 4th, 2011 @ 8:02pm CDT
they all look really good to me but i just wish they wouldnt grind that classics tracks/wheeljack mold into the ground. its one of my favorite molds in the classics line.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234089)
Posted by Rijie on June 4th, 2011 @ 8:06pm CDT
Prodigious. Two more canon Deceps for the shelf, based off my favorite Generations mold, and another Shattered Glass 'bot, based off my second favorite Generations mold.

Keep up the good work, TFCC. :grin:
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234090)
Posted by Nekoman on June 4th, 2011 @ 8:09pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:lame

Very elaborate post. :P

Runabout and Runamuck are very cool and I will be purchasing them once available, that new head is cool and the Tracks mold really works here. In fact, slightly better than it did for Tracks.

Likewise, I respect the group of fans still interested in the SG toys, but personally the concept's old and tired at this point. Drift impresses me very little, and for a SG Autobot I think there's a little too much white on him.

My main problem with TFC exclusives these days is that they seem more and more just like things Hasbro could do if they wanted to. Maybe that's an effect of seeing oddities such as Space Case, Skull Grin and Straxus just to name a few at retail lately. The TFC needs to step up their game with some more novel concepts.
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234101)
Posted by retrothomas on June 4th, 2011 @ 8:21pm CDT
Thanks for posting. I want these pretty bad! I love this mold very much. Looks like I will be joining the club, though I won't say 100% until I see more pics of these. I'm psyched!
Re: BotCon 2011 Coverage - TCC 2012 Exclusives - Runamuck, Runabout and SG Drift! (1234106)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on June 4th, 2011 @ 8:35pm CDT
Burn wrote:Wow, they've managed to do it. They've managed to come up with club exclusives that i'm genuinely interested in.

Runabout and Runamuck that is.

Seconded. I may have to rejoin the club next year!

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial