BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video

Transformers News: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video

Friday, April 27th, 2012 10:07AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,673

TFCC's Pete Sinclair shows off this year's Botcon exclusive souvenir figures in the video embedded below.

• Shattered Glass Octopunch and Spinister $89.00
  • Shattered Glass Optimus and Kickout $95.00
  • Shattered Glass Junkions $99.00

Credit(s): BotCon
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373691)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:28am CDT
Cool stuff! I love Kickoff, but I'd hate to have to buy that ugly SG OP to get it. The Junkions look sweet, too. And I like Spinister - great mold and cool colors. Octopunch is cool, but I already have two versions of that mold. Too bad they don't sell these figures individually on the TFCC site. I'd buy Kickoff, Spinister, and one Junkion.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373702)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
Spinister looks great!
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373709)
Posted by Kibble on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:01am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Spinister looks great!

I keep seeing people interested in Spinister and I don't get it. I guess I just can't get over how shit that mold is...way too movie/chicken legged looking for my liking. Good thing, too, cuz I have zero interest in picking up that ducky bot to get him either.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373714)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:16am CDT
checking the prices on EBAY, I can't justify buying these at those prices. is there anyway to buy these on the TFCC store? or must we pay the markup on ebay?
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373730)
Posted by rpetras on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
If anyone wants to sell a Kick Out or Junkions, please PM me.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373738)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:42pm CDT
It's KICKOFF, not Kickout.

Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373739)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:44pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:It's KICKOFF, not Kickout.

Wrong: officially it's "Kick-Over" now. The original name is still Kick-Off however :-B
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373826)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 27th, 2012 @ 6:06pm CDT
Kibble wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Spinister looks great!

It's just the nasty (so nasty it is nice) colour scheme, brings back fond memories. Out of all the figures, it is the one which I am most interested in. I now what you mean about the mould though.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 G1 VINTAGE 1987 SERIES 4 DECPTICONS OVERKILL CASSETTE - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 24 minutes 8 seconds
Soundwave Transformers Robots in Disguise Commemorative Ed. Toys R Us 2006 NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 34 minutes 36 seconds
1989 Transformers G1 Victory Dinoking Giftset 100% Complete With Papers Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 20 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Revenge of the Fallen ROTF Supreme Class *CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR* - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 5 minutes 14 seconds
5 TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS SMOKESCREEN HOUND WHEELJACK TRAILBREAKER SILVERBOLT - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 1 minute 51 seconds
Transformers Movie G1 Universe Lot Classics Generations Getaway - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 53 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Animated Shockwave Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 55 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers 2007 Movie Voyager class THUNDERCRACKER figure MISB NEW Unused - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 42 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents