Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video

Transformers News: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video

Friday, April 27th, 2012 10:07AM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Event News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,222

TFCC's Pete Sinclair shows off this year's Botcon exclusive souvenir figures in the video embedded below.

• Shattered Glass Octopunch and Spinister $89.00
  • Shattered Glass Optimus and Kickout $95.00
  • Shattered Glass Junkions $99.00

Credit(s): BotCon
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373691)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:28am CDT
Cool stuff! I love Kickoff, but I'd hate to have to buy that ugly SG OP to get it. The Junkions look sweet, too. And I like Spinister - great mold and cool colors. Octopunch is cool, but I already have two versions of that mold. Too bad they don't sell these figures individually on the TFCC site. I'd buy Kickoff, Spinister, and one Junkion.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373702)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
Spinister looks great!
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373709)
Posted by Kibble on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:01am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Spinister looks great!

I keep seeing people interested in Spinister and I don't get it. I guess I just can't get over how shit that mold is...way too movie/chicken legged looking for my liking. Good thing, too, cuz I have zero interest in picking up that ducky bot to get him either.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373714)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:16am CDT
checking the prices on EBAY, I can't justify buying these at those prices. is there anyway to buy these on the TFCC store? or must we pay the markup on ebay?
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373730)
Posted by rpetras on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
If anyone wants to sell a Kick Out or Junkions, please PM me.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373738)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:42pm CDT
It's KICKOFF, not Kickout.

Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373739)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:44pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:It's KICKOFF, not Kickout.

Wrong: officially it's "Kick-Over" now. The original name is still Kick-Off however :-B
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373826)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 27th, 2012 @ 6:06pm CDT
Kibble wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Spinister looks great!

It's just the nasty (so nasty it is nice) colour scheme, brings back fond memories. Out of all the figures, it is the one which I am most interested in. I now what you mean about the mould though.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism