BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video

Transformers News: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video

Friday, April 27th, 2012 10:07AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,769

TFCC's Pete Sinclair shows off this year's Botcon exclusive souvenir figures in the video embedded below.

• Shattered Glass Octopunch and Spinister $89.00
  • Shattered Glass Optimus and Kickout $95.00
  • Shattered Glass Junkions $99.00

Credit(s): BotCon

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373691)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:28am CDT
Cool stuff! I love Kickoff, but I'd hate to have to buy that ugly SG OP to get it. The Junkions look sweet, too. And I like Spinister - great mold and cool colors. Octopunch is cool, but I already have two versions of that mold. Too bad they don't sell these figures individually on the TFCC site. I'd buy Kickoff, Spinister, and one Junkion.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373702)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
Spinister looks great!
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373709)
Posted by Kibble on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:01am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Spinister looks great!

I keep seeing people interested in Spinister and I don't get it. I guess I just can't get over how shit that mold is...way too movie/chicken legged looking for my liking. Good thing, too, cuz I have zero interest in picking up that ducky bot to get him either.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373714)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:16am CDT
checking the prices on EBAY, I can't justify buying these at those prices. is there anyway to buy these on the TFCC store? or must we pay the markup on ebay?
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373730)
Posted by rpetras on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
If anyone wants to sell a Kick Out or Junkions, please PM me.
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373738)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:42pm CDT
It's KICKOFF, not Kickout.

Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373739)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:44pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:It's KICKOFF, not Kickout.

Wrong: officially it's "Kick-Over" now. The original name is still Kick-Off however :-B
Re: BotCon 2012 Attendee Souvenir Figure Video (1373826)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 27th, 2012 @ 6:06pm CDT
Kibble wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Spinister looks great!

It's just the nasty (so nasty it is nice) colour scheme, brings back fond memories. Out of all the figures, it is the one which I am most interested in. I now what you mean about the mould though.

Ending Soon On eBay

SPECIAL G1 Transformers DEVASTATOR PARTS LOT #82 - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 32 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers AOE Galvatron MISB Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 49 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen : 2 Super Tuner Throwdown Blowpipe Sideways - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 24 minutes
Transformers 2006 Takara MP-3 Masterpiece Starscream Destron Air Commander MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 25 minutes 11 seconds
Combiner Wars Leader Class Armada Megatron - Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 59 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 GREASEPIT in Box incomplete micromaster - Time Remaining: 17 days 4 hours 59 minutes 6 seconds
SDCC Comic Con Bluestreak Toys R Us Exclusive Transformers Masterpiece Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 45 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers G1 1988 WAVERIDER BOX (empty) pretender - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 31 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive