Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery

Thursday, April 26th, 2012 12:44AM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Event News, Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,209

Seibertron.com has received this year's BotCon exclusive "Invasion" boxset and our preview gallery is up! We've got images of the box, the pins, the comic, each figure in vehicle mode, and a few head shots. The gallery will be updated throughout the weekend with additional pictures of BotCon 2012 exclusives as photograph opportunities present themselves. For now enjoy the preview by clicking here or any of the images below!

This year's "Invasion" set includes:

• Metalhawk
  • Shattered Glass Soundwave
  • Shattered Glass Treadshot
  • Shattered Glass Tracks
  • Gigatron the "Overlord"
  • Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus

Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373213)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 26th, 2012 @ 12:51am CDT
4 factions
3 commanders
2 worlds
1 epic story!
8) :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:

Can't wait till I get mine after I fly in Thursday.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373217)
Posted by Blurrz on April 26th, 2012 @ 1:00am CDT
Love the Armada Side Swipe, looks good :)
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373302)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on April 26th, 2012 @ 8:41am CDT
LOVE the comic cover! Man, like, love it really bad. Gonna stare at it for a bit longer...
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373320)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 26th, 2012 @ 9:14am CDT
I wish I could be there to get one!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373326)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 26th, 2012 @ 9:22am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:I wish I could be there to get one!

I wish I could be there, period. :(
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373436)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 26th, 2012 @ 2:04pm CDT
Red Tracks/Road Rage - hurray!!!!!!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373442)
Posted by craggy on April 26th, 2012 @ 2:23pm CDT
I'm marking out big time for the Cold Slither pin.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373517)
Posted by Lord Manhammer '74 on April 26th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Invasion Boxset Preview Gallery (1373587)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 26th, 2012 @ 11:45pm CDT
Lord Manhammer '74 wrote:Honestly I wish IDW start either a series of minis, specials, or an ongoing based on the SHATTERED GLASS universe. Heck Marvel's got an Age of Apocalypse, and their Distinguished Competition have an EARTH-2 and World's Finest(featuring Power Girl & Huntress) being wheeled out.
Fun Pub's already covering a (sort of) ongoing SG story with their text stories and next arc of club magazine comics.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars