Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery

Transformers News: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery

Saturday, April 28th, 2012 6:19PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Game News, Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 59,897

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Our Seibertron.com gallery of the BotCon 2012 Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Voyager Soundwave, his data disc, and Deluxe Kickback are up. Click hereor any of the images below for the full gallery.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374306)
Posted by Diem on April 28th, 2012 @ 6:26pm CDT
That Kickback is incredibly ugly. Not impressed.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374307)
Posted by Megazarak on April 28th, 2012 @ 6:26pm CDT
I was pretty disappointed that the Voyager Soundwave was actually another WfC or FoC one. Wasn't the deluxe one good enough? The new features on him including his little... robot friends (diskicons?)... are pretty cool, but I still don't think it really warranted him getting another figure, especially if we could have gotten another character out of it. I'm pretty sure that most of us were hoping the Voyager Soundwave in the Generations line was going to be a G1 one, and he would have worked with the Legends Casseticons too, like how this one will have his little allies. At least they're also making a Soundblaster repaint of him, I suppose for those who are happy with their Deluxe Soundwaves.

Kickback looks interesting enough.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374332)
Posted by Super Megatron on April 28th, 2012 @ 6:47pm CDT
Megazarak wrote:I was pretty disappointed that the Voyager Soundwave was actually another WfC or FoC one. Wasn't the deluxe one good enough? The new features on him including his little... robot friends (diskicons?)... are pretty cool, but I still don't think it really warranted him getting another figure, especially if we could have gotten another character out of it. I'm pretty sure that most of us were hoping the Voyager Soundwave in the Generations line was going to be a G1 one, and he would have worked with the Legends Casseticons too, like how this one will have his little allies. At least they're also making a Soundblaster repaint of him, I suppose for those who are happy with their Deluxe Soundwaves.

Kickback looks interesting enough.


I totally disagree with this - this new Soundwave fig is a step in the right direction. If anything, we could have totally do without a bajillionth version of Optimus Prime and, fortunately, this new FoC Optimus fig's disappointment was offset by both Shockwave and Soundwave.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374335)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 28th, 2012 @ 6:48pm CDT
There are no words to describe the awesomeness these eyes have just witnessed...

Image
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374342)
Posted by wolverinetodd on April 28th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
Seriously?!?! This is the best Hasbro could do to pay homage to the Decepticon cassettes? To make a stiff Frenzy, a stumpy-legged Ravage with lumpy body and once again non-hinged paws, and a Laserbeak with thick wings that are in no way aerodynamic. Shameful. I'll stick with my 3rd Party Perfect Effect not-Rumble and not-Frenzy, Hasbro's Cybertron Laserbeak and Buzzsaw, and Hasbro's Classics Ravage.

Kickback looks okay, too bad the insect mode isn't transformed correctly (or at least it doesn't appear to be). I still like FansProject's version better.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374368)
Posted by Judge Deliberata on April 28th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
Never before has a Cybertronian passed so effectively for a coffee table. Well done, Ravage!

Will prolly pick up nevertheless. :D
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374369)
Posted by xyl360 on April 28th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
Looks like Hasbro has been paying attention to those third parties they hate so much, as well as the customs on Shapeways ;).

Make Soundwave bigger, and give him some sort of tiny bots that turn into something that fits in his chest.

Good on you Hasbro, good on you. Between this, the new subscription figure thing for us collectors, MP-10 being done CORRECTLY in the US, and countless other things I've seen in these latest reveals, it seems Hasbro is FINALLY listening to the vocal minority of their customers, namely, the collectors.

Only a few problems remain (for me) that I hope they'll solve with these new releases, but only time will tell:

  • Use some paint...seriously...USE SOME PAINT!!!!!
  • Stop shrinking the figures, especially if it's for some stupid, cheap little weapon that the kiddies they're made for will only lose or break.
  • Stop using cheap/soft plastics that lose their ability to line up when you make countless thin panels out of them after transforming them only once or twice.

I don't want to sound so negative, as I'm actually very impressed with all of this stuff that Hasbro has been revealing, but I'm just hoping they'll continue to listen to the community and at least attempt to fix the issues that remain, assuming they can still turn a profit doing so.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374373)
Posted by Screamfleet on April 28th, 2012 @ 7:20pm CDT
I was pretty disappointed that the Voyager Soundwave was actually another WfC or FoC one. Wasn't the deluxe one good enough?


I'm pretty disappointed as well. I think the deluxe one is fine.
I'm really not a fan of making the same figure again in different sizes. I just can't help but think "why?". I like soundwave very much, but this isn't like, a welcome surprise, it's just confusing. I thnik onslaught really could have benefited from the voyager size, and then really made bruticus look more solid.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374375)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 28th, 2012 @ 7:23pm CDT
Insecticon's kind of WUT, especially whatever the hell that alt mode is supposed to be, but honestly it's decent in bot mode. If anything it'll fill up the Decepticon WFC/FoC shelf quite nicely.

Soundwave, I'm a little displeased he's the exact same design as the WFC version which I already have, but honestly he's so damn awesome I don't even care. And the minions are just freaking amazing, and releasing more of them under Cyberverse is just ingenious. I will have them all!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374383)
Posted by Blurrz on April 28th, 2012 @ 7:35pm CDT
So instead of the bountiful roster of characters they have, we get... ugh, mark keeps getting missed.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374392)
Posted by RAcast on April 28th, 2012 @ 7:41pm CDT
Personally, I'm PSYCHED for Voyager Soundwave! I didn't get a chance to pick up the WfC one and this looks great! Plus, I'll even have a reasonably LARGE soundwave! The fact that Universe Blaster completely towers over PRID Soundwave saddens me. xD Gotta have a Soundwave that's in-scale with his arch nemesis! :D Now I'm glad I didn't end up pulling the trigger on that third party Soundwave I saw awhile ago. And to top it off? Soundwave's casset...diskicons? Sure, I'll go with that. :P
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374412)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 28th, 2012 @ 8:05pm CDT
This makes me happy I never got the Deluxe Soundwave. And Kickback looks freaking awesome! Can't wait to get the both of them!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374429)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 28th, 2012 @ 8:17pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:This makes me happy I never got the Deluxe Soundwave. And Kickback looks freaking awesome! Can't wait to get the both of them!


What's sad is that I actually did sorta get a chance to get WFC Soundwave almost a year ago. Only thing that stopped me from getting him was I forgot the $10. Never saw him again. :-( So seeing this gives me a (no Star Wars pun intended... okay, maybe it was a little intended) new hope. :grin:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374445)
Posted by Sir Soundwave on April 28th, 2012 @ 8:34pm CDT
Man, and I paid Voyager prices just for the Deluxe one after having no luck finding it... Oh well, I'll happily add a Voyager Soundwave to my collection, especially since he has his minions with him, as well. Though admittedly, I'm not too big on the Frenzy/Rumble mold they're using.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374451)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 28th, 2012 @ 8:40pm CDT
Blurrz wrote: So instead of the bountiful roster of characters they have, we get... ugh, mark keeps getting missed.


This is Hasbro we're talking. Just like 343 Industries; taking a huge franchise (Halo, in this case), and thinking they're improving it, instead, ahem, !@#$ it up. /:)
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374454)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 28th, 2012 @ 8:42pm CDT
There is nothing that makes my draw drop and hit the floor here.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374459)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 28th, 2012 @ 8:47pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:There is nothing that makes my draw drop and hit the floor here.


You towel! :sad:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374470)
Posted by Blurrz on April 28th, 2012 @ 8:59pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Blurrz wrote: So instead of the bountiful roster of characters they have, we get... ugh, mark keeps getting missed.


This is Hasbro we're talking. Just like 343 Industries; taking a huge franchise (Halo, in this case), and thinking they're improving it, instead, ahem, !@#$ it up. /:)


Except 343 was Bungie's Halo department, they just moved over to Microsoft's franchise....
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374481)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on April 28th, 2012 @ 9:11pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:There are no words to describe the awesomeness these eyes have just witnessed...

Image


My sentiments exactly. there is so much awsome stuff this year im gonna have to cut back on other things it seems
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374492)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 28th, 2012 @ 9:21pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Blurrz wrote: So instead of the bountiful roster of characters they have, we get... ugh, mark keeps getting missed.


This is Hasbro we're talking. Just like 343 Industries; taking a huge franchise (Halo, in this case), and thinking they're improving it, instead, ahem, !@#$ it up. /:)


Except 343 was Bungie's Halo department, they just moved over to Microsoft's franchise....


Yet again, scheme failed.

Retreat!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374506)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 28th, 2012 @ 9:44pm CDT
If you didn't buy this:

Image

Or this:

Image

you can now buy this:

Image

umm.... yeah.... I'll stick to my Perfect Effect Frumble.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374513)
Posted by RAcast on April 28th, 2012 @ 9:48pm CDT
*sigh* And now we're reminded that the Generations release of that Frenzy/Rumble is STILL canceled. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374516)
Posted by craggy on April 28th, 2012 @ 9:50pm CDT
"Kickback" is right. As in "someone at Hasbro or High Moon Studios design departments is taking kickbacks from FansProject to design a crappy looking Insecticon!" ;)

Soundwave looks good though, in a "same as the last figure" way. Of course, he'll be a smidgen bigger, hopefully, and does have the whole minicon thing going on now, so that's a plus. That and it saves me hunting down the earlier version. That Fremble looks pretty terrible though, and Ravage isn't all that much better. Laserbeak is ok though. Would be cool to see more of the Cassetticon characters done in this way, but...good.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374518)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 28th, 2012 @ 9:53pm CDT
Trikeboy wrote:If you didn't buy this:

Image

Or this:

Image

you can now buy this:

Image

umm.... yeah.... I'll stick to my Perfect Effect Frumble.


Got the first, wasn't satisfied because his waist broke.

Wanted to get the second, never got the cash to get him, even before he was canceled.

I'd rather go for Frisbee here than nothing.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374534)
Posted by Kung Fu Man on April 28th, 2012 @ 10:14pm CDT
*looks at this*
*looks at what ShapeWays fellows pulled off*
*looks back at this*

While I'll have to use some paint, I'll be going to Shapeways for my WfC Laserbeak needs it would seem.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374537)
Posted by megatronus on April 28th, 2012 @ 10:15pm CDT
These are actually pretty neat. Hasbro can count on my business this year.

That said, I'm not a fan of "Let's make deluxes voyager size... and completely screw up the mold!" First we have PRID Voayger Starscream which is 100% inferior to the deluxe... and now this? I actually like that Soundwave is blockier - he's more substantial and more G1-ish in that way. But that backpack kibble makes him far less efficient than the deluxe. Not only that, the vehicle mode is less streamlined, and the discs are regrettably in need of work.

If they were going to release another figure, they should have changed his character model for FOC, as with Prime and Megatron.

Oh well. After all that, they still got my money. :HEADHURTS:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374680)
Posted by Shadowstream on April 29th, 2012 @ 5:09am CDT
(insert KR Hibiki reference here)
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374692)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on April 29th, 2012 @ 6:53am CDT
ill probably stick with my scout class frenzy, rumble, and universe ravage, but getting ratbat and laserbeak is great news. i just hope we get buzzsaw aswell
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374696)
Posted by Mkall on April 29th, 2012 @ 7:05am CDT
I'm starting to wonder if I want to be collecting the WFC figs at all now...

I'm feeling quite underwhelmed by most of them
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374707)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 29th, 2012 @ 7:30am CDT
Any word on the release date for Soundwave? I hope to God it's before July (that's my birthday :grin: ).
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374724)
Posted by RAcast on April 29th, 2012 @ 8:35am CDT
grimdragon2001 wrote:ill probably stick with my scout class frenzy, rumble, and universe ravage, but getting ratbat and laserbeak is great news. i just hope we get buzzsaw aswell


Someone posted something about a Soundblaster redeco having been announced as well, who would be packaged with Buzzsaw.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374734)
Posted by orangeitis on April 29th, 2012 @ 9:02am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Any word on the release date for Soundwave? I hope to God it's before July (that's my birthday :grin: ).
Mine too =D Though I think the panel said that it'll be released in August near the game's release.

RAcast wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:ill probably stick with my scout class frenzy, rumble, and universe ravage, but getting ratbat and laserbeak is great news. i just hope we get buzzsaw aswell


Someone posted something about a Soundblaster redeco having been announced as well, who would be packaged with Buzzsaw.
^ this. We're getting both Laserbeak and Buzzsaw. Unfortunately for collectors that only buy one of any given larger mold, getting both 'Beak and 'Saw will be difficult.

I can't wait to catch 'em all. :michaelbay: :ashketchumcon:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374785)
Posted by Blozor on April 29th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
These are disappointing, and we're still missing the Grimlock figure everyone has been wanting since we first saw the trailer. I could do without Optimus, Jazz, Soundwave, all the diskicons, and Kickback if they would give me all five of the Dinobots again.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374805)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 29th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
Im kinda on the fence about soundwave, he looks good but hes to similar to the deluxe version. I do like the inclusion of his minions but we all know thats just going to jack the price up. Hopefully he'll be $20 like the TF Prime voyagers. speaking of price was there no little info card with the release date & price, ive noticed that you guys really dont like to show that card
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374814)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 29th, 2012 @ 12:19pm CDT
Alright...I think this is the Soundwave we've been waiting for. This is a definite buy, not so much for Kickback.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374815)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 29th, 2012 @ 12:22pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:If you didn't buy this:

Image

Or this:

Image

you can now buy this:

Image

umm.... yeah.... I'll stick to my Perfect Effect Frumble.


Got the first, wasn't satisfied because his waist broke.

Wanted to get the second, never got the cash to get him, even before he was canceled.

I'd rather go for Frisbee here than nothing.

I was always happy with Label Rumble / Frenzy. They work with Label Soundwave and are decent representations of the characters.

If you're STILL desperate there's the BTS versions. IF you're DESPERATE.

And, once the 3rd party MP Soundwave comes out, there's those versions as well. Granted we've only seen shilluettes, but if MP Soundwave is anywhere near as good as he looks they'll be worth getting.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374833)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 29th, 2012 @ 1:49pm CDT
There is absolutely nothing here for me to get excited about. My PE Rumble and Frenzy are far superior to that... thing, same with Laserbeak. And my WFC Soundwave and Music Label Soundwave are fine, too. Just... pass go, save some money.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374870)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on April 29th, 2012 @ 3:28pm CDT
I wonder if the voyager version can still make the unofficial space boombox mode like the deluxe.

Either way, I'm happy with the deluxe, I'll just save the 20 bucks and buy something else. Whatever, I don't need every figure out there.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374879)
Posted by Galvatron X on April 29th, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT
What is Kickback supposed to be (in alt mode)? I've seen a bunch of pix and still haven't quite figured it out.


Soundwave? Ehhhh, he's alright - and the Diskicons are kinda cool - but it feels a little underwhelming. I'm sure I'll still pick him up though.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374881)
Posted by Duke of Luns on April 29th, 2012 @ 4:07pm CDT
Don't really know what to make of Kickback. Yeah I see space grasshopper, but I also see a jumble of plastic, and a huge gun thing. If they're gonna make Shrapnel and Bombshell cool, if not, then it's kinda meh, but also ironic because in the original show Kickback arguably had the least characterization.

As for Soundwave, and upscaled deluxe, not that interesting. The Soundblaster repaint with the too often overlooked Buzzsaw sounds good, and depending on how the "discs" are packaged(one per pack, two or more?) I'd probably be interested in getting them.

Also, anyone else notice this?

Image

Soundwave has a little seat on his roof, and a peghole(obviously for a gun). I do like that 8) .

Of course, since he comes with Laserbeak, you can't use the "gunners nest" right out of the box.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374892)
Posted by TimothyR on April 29th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
Super Megatron wrote:
Megazarak wrote:I was pretty disappointed that the Voyager Soundwave was actually another WfC or FoC one. Wasn't the deluxe one good enough? The new features on him including his little... robot friends (diskicons?)... are pretty cool, but I still don't think it really warranted him getting another figure, especially if we could have gotten another character out of it. I'm pretty sure that most of us were hoping the Voyager Soundwave in the Generations line was going to be a G1 one, and he would have worked with the Legends Casseticons too, like how this one will have his little allies. At least they're also making a Soundblaster repaint of him, I suppose for those who are happy with their Deluxe Soundwaves.

Kickback looks interesting enough.


I totally disagree with this - this new Soundwave fig is a step in the right direction. If anything, we could have totally do without a bajillionth version of Optimus Prime and, fortunately, this new FoC Optimus fig's disappointment was offset by both Shockwave and Soundwave.


you're missing the point that this slot could've been given to a different character. .. or it could've been a better representation of G1 soundwave.. at this point it doesn't fit in with the classics type figures, and it's too large to fit in with the WFC/FOC figures. it just makes no sense. i would've preferred a deluxe ironhide, ratchet, sideswipe, barricade.. etc over another soundwave. hell, i'd much rather have seen a voyager prime soundwave.

they should've taken scale into consideration for this. and think.. since we're getting a grimlock, this slot could've been given to another dinobot.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374910)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 29th, 2012 @ 5:48pm CDT
Not sure if Kickback is horrible or just horribly mistransformed (the alt mode). I'll reserve judgement for now.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374918)
Posted by buddhaquest on April 29th, 2012 @ 6:10pm CDT
... and to think my wife was worried that I'd spend too much on TFs this year.

"Don't worry, honey! My wallet is safe! You can go back to spending all our money on more f***ing shoes!"
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374953)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 29th, 2012 @ 7:43pm CDT
I was hoping to get a few of those Kickback's to create a classics Insecticon army, but thankfully (for my wallet) the thing looks a bit of a mess to me.

Soundwave doesn't look fantastic either. Someone has just blown up the deluxe figure with the loss of some of the detail. Those disk minions certainly are a bit wank too. As Dead Metal said on the other thread, lets hope Perfect Effect still plan to give us their version of Soundwave.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374965)
Posted by orangeitis on April 29th, 2012 @ 8:22pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Not sure if Kickback is horrible or just horribly mistransformed (the alt mode). I'll reserve judgement for now.
The back legs definitely do. They look like they're halfway between bot and insect modes.(knee becomes foot, foot becomes knee)
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1374981)
Posted by TransformedTv on April 29th, 2012 @ 9:06pm CDT
Well now that there is at least one voyager fall of cybertron figure I guess that grim lock can be a voyager as well. And kick back looks nice and we got a gear shredder with him to that's nice. And speaking of kick back I guess that answers a lot of people's questions about shrapnel, kickback, and bombshell being in the game! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all the insecticons! :grin:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1375002)
Posted by Drift082111 on April 29th, 2012 @ 10:45pm CDT
Blozor wrote:These are disappointing, and we're still missing the Grimlock figure everyone has been wanting since we first saw the trailer. I could do without Optimus, Jazz, Soundwave, all the diskicons, and Kickback if they would give me all five of the Dinobots again.


Amen. :BOT:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Gallery (1375176)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 30th, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
Guys, I just figured out something about Ravage!

Image

Image

Image

FoC Ravage: Honey Badger in Disguise

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014