BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed

Transformers News: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed

Friday, January 6th, 2012 5:51PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 53,323

The time has come that many have been waiting patiently for. Registration is now live for attending packages. Non attending packages go live sometime next week. You can Register at the BotCon 2012 website.

During the registration process, you may notice that all six Boxset figures are pictured. This confirms that Metal Hawk is made from Generations Thunderwing with a new head and Evil Ultra Magnus from RTS Optimus Prime. BotCon tweeted that we will get to see clearer pictures of Metal Hawk later tonight. Below is pictures of all figures in alt mode and robot mode.

As you can see, the rumors that were posted here continue to be accurate. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your BotCon 2012 news.

Credit(s): BotCon 2012
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331044)
Posted by ILL-Star on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:54pm CST
Registered the first minute. Even got the Custom Class!!!! :D
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331045)
Posted by Mkall on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:57pm CST
DAMMIT - 8 minutes late and the custom classes are both full.

Oh well, at least I'm registered.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331046)
Posted by LiKwid on January 6th, 2012 @ 5:58pm CST
$366 witht he shirt for a primus..I'll take 1 please :) See yall in dallas!!!!!

~tries to fan the flames on my checking acct~ :twisted:
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331048)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CST
Ugh, as soon as I got home about 15 mins ago I went straight to botcon.com, saw registration and hit it up. The Wednesday class was still clickable! -But when I clicked on it, it said sold out :( I was psyched because I wanted the Wed class. :( A bit sad about that. This year is likely the only one I'll be at the con early enough to got to one. :/

Either way, I'll keep checking back occasionally to see if any more get thrown up.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331049)
Posted by Anonymous. on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CST
Only thing I dig from this is Road Rage and I'm customizing one right now.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331052)
Posted by Bounti76 on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:37pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Only thing I dig from this is Road Rage and I'm customizing one right now.

I'm with you. I already bought a RTS Tracks at Ross for $7 to start turning into Road Rage. I wonder why they didn't just call the Botcon figure by that name rather than "Evil Tracks"
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331054)
Posted by WolfDawg on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:39pm CST
The set seems to be pretty lackluster this year IMO; especially after the awesome Animated Stunticons we got last year. At least the rumors (which I'm guessing we can all agree are pretty accurate thus far) of the attendee figures seem to be interesting. Can't wait to see the SG Junkions and SG Swindle!
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331058)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:56pm CST
All custom classes sold out in less than 8 minutes. I have never been quite so infuriated at an entity I give boatloads of money to every year.
:BOT:
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331059)
Posted by Thunderboomer on January 6th, 2012 @ 6:59pm CST
Easy Pass. Not interested in any of these figures for the price of them. Not really disappointed as I don't have the money anyway but still.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331061)
Posted by rpetras on January 6th, 2012 @ 7:04pm CST

I'll be spending hard earned $$$ on the junkions too I suspect.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331064)
Posted by ILL-Star on January 6th, 2012 @ 7:20pm CST
rpetras wrote:Only one I'm even remotely interested in is Tracks, so I'll just ebay the one for boku bucks later in the year.

I'll be spending hard earned $$$ on the junkions too I suspect.
Why do you even bother buying one set if you don't like it. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to have one but can't.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331069)
Posted by --B-- on January 6th, 2012 @ 7:37pm CST
@^ I think he means he will buy some later, not sell a set from the con. Even so, I will be selling my set after the con to pay for the trip, I will pick up a loose set for me, and maybe a set of Junkions to hold onto for rpetras ;)
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331080)
Posted by Quaternion on January 6th, 2012 @ 8:14pm CST
Will someone sell me a Treadshot? He is the only one of the 6 I want. I'll be at at BotCon so we can do business in person if you'll be there too. If you are interested, PM me.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331081)
Posted by LiKwid on January 6th, 2012 @ 8:15pm CST
There is alot of blue.......in this set.......
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331085)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on January 6th, 2012 @ 8:45pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:wonder why they didn't just call the Botcon figure by that name rather than "Evil Tracks"

Because they don't have the copyright on "Tracks", so they have to throw an indentifier in front of it so they can get away with it.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331090)
Posted by dinogeist on January 6th, 2012 @ 9:08pm CST
Wow more guesses of mine come to pass. that I guessed in previous threads here.

I guessed that the Botcon 2012 SG ultra magnus would use the powered convoy diaclone colors. obviously we all knew from the first pic this was using the RTS Deluxe optimus toy mold.

I guessed that Botcon 2012 metalhawk would be using the thunderwing toy mold. I was wrong about the inner golden robot being used. I Didn't think they'd color the thunderwing toy in the pretender shell colors for metalhawk.

I'm gonna guess that the most desired botcon 2012 figures from this set are the top 3: Metalhawk,evil tracks & SG Ultra magnus.

IMHO,I don't think that theirs gonna be much demand for Gigatron,treadshot & Soundwave.

IMHO,I think some are fed up with all these vechicle modes for soundwave. IMHO,I don't think some like the music label white colors on this toy.

IMHO,I don't think some like Botcon 2012 Gigatron. Because it's only a tank/bot & has no black stealth jet. I think animated blitzwing with a new head would have been the better choice as it has a tank & jet mode.

IMHO,botcon 2012 treadshot is such a extreme-extreme obsolete-obsolete character. plus the colors look too much like armada sideways or 1988 headmaster sired. they could have reversed the colors or done G-2 decals.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331129)
Posted by Rated X on January 6th, 2012 @ 11:41pm CST

Did anybody pay $340 or did all you guys wind up paying $415 like I did ?

If I missed something to chose member price, where was it ?

I sent an e-mail to the "contact us" will they fix this ? The system wont let me go through the process again or even log out.

Thanks. I will call them. I got that conformation e-mail like 20 mins after I registered. It did say this:

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AS IT IS UNMONITORED

But the site did list a "contact us" e-mail that I used. They fool you on the login page where there is a spot that says "new members join here for discounts". I logged in. I assumed that was the members account, didnt think I had to be logged in to my TFCC account too.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331146)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 7th, 2012 @ 1:07am CST
Registered and awaiting my confirmation email.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331178)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 7th, 2012 @ 7:29am CST
Rated X wrote:I rushed through the registration and realized I paid non member price when I am a member. But dont remember seeing that option as I read everything.

Did anybody pay $340 or did all you guys wind up paying $415 like I did ?

If I missed something to chose member price, where was it ?

I would wait until after Monday. Monday morning the crew will come in and start processing orders. You will get a confirmation email (normally sent to the email address associated with your TFCC membership account) with a receipt and a confirmation printout. When that comes in, check and see. Once you receive that email, you can straight hit reply and send your Club info, and most likely get it reduced.
Re: BotCon 2012 Registration Is Now Open: All Six Boxset Figures Revealed (1331196)
Posted by Hoitytoity on January 7th, 2012 @ 9:36am CST
I'm quite pleased, and even a little surprised, that they actually managed to get registration up when they said they would this year.

It just sucks for me because I don't get paid until next week and had to spend the money I put away for registration on some emergencies that came up :\

Ah well, I can be poor for a week. Hell yes registered :3