Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist

Transformers News: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist

Saturday, June 29th, 2013 5:44PM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Event News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 32,948

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Transformers Collectors' Club BotCon 2013 Club Roundtable

This topic will be updated for the next 45 minutes. Please keep checking back.

Panel: Brian Savage, Pete Sinclair and Lanny Lathem

Showed us some control art / deco sheet for all BotCon 2013 exclusives.

Talked about Tech Spec art by Josh Burcham, who also drew this year's BotCon comic.

Showed us the development of the box.

Next year's club subscription incentive figure is ... Beast Wars Rampage from the First Edition Megatron figure.

Also going to do a stand alone Club exclusive for 2014 ... Transmutate from the First Edition Arcee figure. The comic that ties Rampage and Transmutate together will show you the character Transmutate would've become.

Box from Transmutate will have a spot for Rampage, similar to Runamuck and Runabout.

Transformers Figure Subscription Service 2.0

No pictures yet ... 3 that they are going to make: Chromedome from TFP Wheeljack with new head, Action Master Treadshot from Warpath, and Ironfist from FOC Roadbuster.

BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome + more

BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome + more
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499254)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2013 @ 5:59pm CDT
First Edition Megatron as Beast Wars Rampage? Wow, that looks surprisingly nice! Personally, it would scale better with other characters using the Voyager mold, but I understand why they chose the Deluxe over the Voyager. That might be the one to make me enlist in the Collector's Club.

Using First Edition Arcee as Transmutate? Clever, given that Transmutate's voice actor was Susan Blu, voice of the original Arcee.

Not sure how I feel about the next round of TFSS figures. I'll have to see Chromedome first before I make my judgement. Done some research on Treadshot: I like how that will look. Not sure on Ironfist either, but we'll see.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499259)
Posted by hinomars19 on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:09pm CDT
Clever stuff! Now this really feels like stuff that should be exclusives. I'll never have them, but very, very nicely thought out.

Blimey, I said something positive today :shock:
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499261)
Posted by Henry921 on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CDT
Looks like Depth Charge will get his playmate.

And looks like I'll be renewing my subscription next year. ;)
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499262)
Posted by megatronus on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:16pm CDT
The FE deluxe Megatron should be released as a voyager. Even as a deluxe, it's vastly superior to Powerizers Megatron.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499265)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:19pm CDT
Not sure that I am feeling Rampage or Transmutate.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499270)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:26pm CDT
Treadshot was my first Action Master, and repainting Warpath into him makes more sense the more you think about it. Damn, I may actually have to renew...if I can afford it.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499272)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:28pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Not sure that I am feeling Rampage or Transmutate.


Perfect: that means if you renew your membership, you can ship it to me, and I don't have to pay $40 for a membership. Perfection! 8-}
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499273)
Posted by craggy on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:33pm CDT
Transmutate is okay, but not one I'm super bothered about. Rampage on the other hand is fantastic! Want! Maybe not enough to pay the Club's ridiculous shipping and deal with their crazy timing, but I might see if I can pick it up via online retailers or ebay or something.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499275)
Posted by Blurrz on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:35pm CDT
I want royalties on all Chromedome sales :P

Image
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499276)
Posted by Mkall on June 29th, 2013 @ 6:36pm CDT
And this is announced a week after I get the Botcon 2006 set. Nice.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499288)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 29th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
So is the sub 2.0 only 3 figures or are those just the ones they revealed with more coming at a later point? Last year, they showed all six with mock ups at the panel.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499291)
Posted by Mkall on June 29th, 2013 @ 7:24pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:So is the sub 2.0 only 3 figures or are those just the ones they revealed with more coming at a later point? Last year, they showed all six with mock ups at the panel.

It will be 6 figs, but they only had 3 ready. The others they wanted to do, Hasbro called dibs on.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499334)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2013 @ 8:44pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:So is the sub 2.0 only 3 figures or are those just the ones they revealed with more coming at a later point? Last year, they showed all six with mock ups at the panel.

It will be 6 figs, but they only had 3 ready. The others they wanted to do, Hasbro called dibs on.


When you mean "Hasbro called dibs on", do you mean figures among the Generations lineup that are planned to be released to the general public?

If there's supposed to be three more, that makes me hopeful: these three are okay, but I was hoping for a multiple-continuity cast, like the first run had.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499377)
Posted by Mkall on June 29th, 2013 @ 9:53pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Mkall wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:So is the sub 2.0 only 3 figures or are those just the ones they revealed with more coming at a later point? Last year, they showed all six with mock ups at the panel.

It will be 6 figs, but they only had 3 ready. The others they wanted to do, Hasbro called dibs on.


When you mean "Hasbro called dibs on", do you mean figures among the Generations lineup that are planned to be released to the general public?

Correct. Doubledealer was the example given.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499385)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 29th, 2013 @ 10:02pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Mkall wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:So is the sub 2.0 only 3 figures or are those just the ones they revealed with more coming at a later point? Last year, they showed all six with mock ups at the panel.

It will be 6 figs, but they only had 3 ready. The others they wanted to do, Hasbro called dibs on.


When you mean "Hasbro called dibs on", do you mean figures among the Generations lineup that are planned to be released to the general public?

Correct. Doubledealer was the example given.


Ah, I see.

Kinda glad they didn't take Doubledealer. Didn't want to shell out more money for that specific character. Like I said before, with Doubledealer in the mix, this gives me a perfect excuse to get Sandstorm: Springer can duke it out with Blitzwing, and Sandstorm can duke it out with Doubledealer. I like to keep my teams even.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499387)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on June 29th, 2013 @ 10:08pm CDT
I feel stupid for unsubscribing this year . :BANG_HEAD:

Now I want depth charge to go with all the other BW stuff comming.

Ugh.

Ah well, I'll sub back next year.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499395)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 29th, 2013 @ 10:39pm CDT
I'm thinking of joining up for a Rampage! Kind of bummed it isn't the BW Rampage on the right (as the figure needs the GIANT claws)... but still not a bad exclusive.

As mentioned by someone else, the smaller deluxe size is a bit cheap. Rampage is supposed to be BIG!!!!! Oh well.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499413)
Posted by xyl360 on June 29th, 2013 @ 11:24pm CDT
I never believed Hasbro would pay any real attention to the Beast Wars again, at least not in any way that wasn't a simple nod (like the Beast Hunters stuff). I guess firing their current staff and possibly abandoning their 'bible' is what allowed for this as well as the offerings we're getting in Generations (Waspinator and Rhinox).

I was the one saying that they'd never even really acknowledge the Beast Wars again. I'm happy to be wrong. Crow never tasted so good, bring em' on and keep em' comin' :D!
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499418)
Posted by ILL-Star on June 29th, 2013 @ 11:46pm CDT
This is great. Never got the deluxe FE Megatron or Arcee, but now I can have them as Beast Wars characters I never got. Ironfist using the FOC Roadbuster sounds scary. Though it does tie in fantastically with the Wrecker combiner team. If they show up at retail.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499419)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on June 29th, 2013 @ 11:53pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:I'm thinking of joining up for a Rampage! Kind of bummed it isn't the BW Rampage on the right (as the figure needs the GIANT claws)... but still not a bad exclusive.

As mentioned by someone else, the smaller deluxe size is a bit cheap. Rampage is supposed to be BIG!!!!! Oh well.



Yeah he's supposed to be big but remember that he's a Beast Wars character. Big for them is a deluxe class figure when talking scale wise. I'm not one to go on and on about things needing to be in scale, I was just trying to point out their logic.

I actually would want this done in the voyager mold though as I made a flying crab thing out of the voyager Megatron already and I don't know if it will or how well it will work with the deluxe version. It kinda reminds me of the Baund Doc from Z Gundam. I also thought that Megatron would be good as Beast Wars Scorpinok when I came up with my fan mode and Rampage certainly works for it too.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499465)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 30th, 2013 @ 2:57am CDT
Mkall wrote:And this is announced a week after I get the Botcon 2006 set. Nice.


How much did that set you back? I've been thinking about picking that set up recently, but the eBay prices have scared me off. I need funds to buy those Generations offerings coming up too!
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499475)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:27am CDT
Dudes, "Rampage" works perfectly here, he needs no claws or crab legs. Take a look at what the name says "Protoform X" as hin this is pre-Beast Wars rampage.

I may end up getting this just because.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499492)
Posted by Mykltron on June 30th, 2013 @ 5:49am CDT
I'll bet Arcee is offended by this.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499501)
Posted by Mudwire on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:07am CDT
Chromedome and Ironfist. Rampage and Transmutate.
It's like they wanted to have a "Year of James Roberts", but also wanted a "Year of Beast Wars", so they decided to have them both at the same time. And it is GLORIOUS.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499502)
Posted by Mudwire on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:11am CDT
Chromedome and Ironfist. Rampage and Transmutate.
It's like they wanted to have a "Year of James Roberts", but also wanted a "Year of Beast Wars", so they decided to have them both at the same time. And it is GLORIOUS.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499561)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on June 30th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
I do like some of these ideas (especially Rampage. However I wish that each TFCC year would have more of a theme. So far movie figures, Prime figures, and FOC figures are being thrown into the mix. And they don't seem to be getting along. I just prefer a little cohesiveness.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499642)
Posted by dedcat on June 30th, 2013 @ 5:18pm CDT
These feel a bit forced. Not unnecessary or gratuitous... just a touch on the phoned-in side.

I am curious as to how a head swap from protoform x onto an original BW rampage figure will work out.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499673)
Posted by Seibertron on June 30th, 2013 @ 6:35pm CDT
Just realized that the photos used in the Transmutate and Rampage slides are my pics from Seibertron.com. :APPLAUSE:

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499674)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2013 @ 6:40pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Just realized that the photos used in the Transmutate and Rampage slides are my pics from Seibertron.com. :APPLAUSE:


And they didn't credit you? Sue! Suuuuuuuuuue! 8-}
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499675)
Posted by Seibertron on June 30th, 2013 @ 6:46pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Just realized that the photos used in the Transmutate and Rampage slides are my pics from Seibertron.com. :APPLAUSE:


And they didn't credit you? Sue! Suuuuuuuuuue! 8-}


It's nice to see Hasbro, Takara and the Club use the pictures from this site from time to time. That's what the images are there for. It shows how symbiotic this whole process is.

It'd be awesome for Seibertron.com to get a shout out from the Club if possible though. :D
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499676)
Posted by craggy on June 30th, 2013 @ 6:48pm CDT
the products pictured might be theirs, but the photographs are your copyright. if anyone is using them for commercial purposes (like to help advertise upcoming toys) you should know about it long before they show up on a public website.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499693)
Posted by Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:32pm CDT
Another update from the ever-busy Ryan over at BotCon: a gallery containing pictures from the Hasbro Brand panel, the Transformers Collector Club session and the Rescue Bots talk! The images include both photography by Ryan of the speakers and the slides used in the three talks. Click on any image below for the full gallery, or check it out here.

Image

Image

Image

Image

http://www.seibertron.com/events/gallery.php?event_id=309

Image

Image
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499719)
Posted by datguy86 on June 30th, 2013 @ 9:31pm CDT
So about those three figures Hasbro called dibs on - was it because there would be new figures getting produced for that name, or was it because of a specific figure/mold combo?

Because if it's the former, we are not seeing an IDW Chromedome anytime soon.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499723)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on June 30th, 2013 @ 9:50pm CDT
no pics of the Sub service figures/slides?
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499727)
Posted by Mkall on June 30th, 2013 @ 10:34pm CDT
SG Roadbuster wrote:no pics of the Sub service figures/slides?

I don't think there were any slides of the newly announced TFSS figs.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1499752)
Posted by griftimus prime on July 1st, 2013 @ 12:25am CDT
so lame. i wish they would stop making bad repaints of the awesome rampage figure.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500220)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 2nd, 2013 @ 2:44pm CDT
I've been spoiled by Cheetimus Primal's own custom of Protoform X:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

It just needs a new head.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500222)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 2nd, 2013 @ 2:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I've been spoiled by Cheetimus Primal's own custom of Protoform X:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

It just needs a new head.


Congratulations, now you've caused me to be spoiled. =P~
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500295)
Posted by ScottyP on July 2nd, 2013 @ 6:15pm CDT
datguy86 wrote:So about those three figures Hasbro called dibs on - was it because there would be new figures getting produced for that name, or was it because of a specific figure/mold combo?

Because if it's the former, we are not seeing an IDW Chromedome anytime soon.


They really didn't clarify either way, since they didn't want to reveal anything that Hasbro was doing that Hasbro themselves have not revealed.

That said, I think your conclusion is probably on point - but you know what? After seeing what Blurrz did with the Wheeljack mold/Chromedome character, it's really darn close.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500296)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 2nd, 2013 @ 6:21pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
datguy86 wrote:So about those three figures Hasbro called dibs on - was it because there would be new figures getting produced for that name, or was it because of a specific figure/mold combo?

Because if it's the former, we are not seeing an IDW Chromedome anytime soon.


They really didn't clarify either way, since they didn't want to reveal anything that Hasbro was doing that Hasbro themselves have not revealed.

That said, I think your conclusion is probably on point - but you know what? After seeing what Blurrz did with the Wheeljack mold/Chromedome character, it's really darn close.


So there's actually more figures than Hasbro's already announced they've got planned to be released? :shock:
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500297)
Posted by ScottyP on July 2nd, 2013 @ 6:26pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
datguy86 wrote:So about those three figures Hasbro called dibs on - was it because there would be new figures getting produced for that name, or was it because of a specific figure/mold combo?

Because if it's the former, we are not seeing an IDW Chromedome anytime soon.


They really didn't clarify either way, since they didn't want to reveal anything that Hasbro was doing that Hasbro themselves have not revealed.

That said, I think your conclusion is probably on point - but you know what? After seeing what Blurrz did with the Wheeljack mold/Chromedome character, it's really darn close.


So there's actually more figures than Hasbro's already announced they've got planned to be released? :shock:


At minimum, 20 something more. They said they plan on releasing 30 "special" items, of which we know for sure about 5 (the Platinum series stuff) and the comic-con stuff may count into that too.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500300)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 2nd, 2013 @ 6:28pm CDT
Oh, so it's the 30 specials, not a seperate, additional 20 to the roster we already have. Darn, I was hoping for more in the normal, retail line. :-(
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500432)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on July 3rd, 2013 @ 7:35am CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
datguy86 wrote:So about those three figures Hasbro called dibs on - was it because there would be new figures getting produced for that name, or was it because of a specific figure/mold combo?

Because if it's the former, we are not seeing an IDW Chromedome anytime soon.


They really didn't clarify either way, since they didn't want to reveal anything that Hasbro was doing that Hasbro themselves have not revealed.

That said, I think your conclusion is probably on point - but you know what? After seeing what Blurrz did with the Wheeljack mold/Chromedome character, it's really darn close.


So there's actually more figures than Hasbro's already announced they've got planned to be released? :shock:


At minimum, 20 something more. They said they plan on releasing 30 "special" items, of which we know for sure about 5 (the Platinum series stuff) and the comic-con stuff may count into that too.



30 Platinium stuff. Platinium Magnus says 03 out of 30 on the box...
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500608)
Posted by datguy86 on July 3rd, 2013 @ 11:42pm CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
datguy86 wrote:So about those three figures Hasbro called dibs on - was it because there would be new figures getting produced for that name, or was it because of a specific figure/mold combo?

Because if it's the former, we are not seeing an IDW Chromedome anytime soon.


They really didn't clarify either way, since they didn't want to reveal anything that Hasbro was doing that Hasbro themselves have not revealed.

That said, I think your conclusion is probably on point - but you know what? After seeing what Blurrz did with the Wheeljack mold/Chromedome character, it's really darn close.


So there's actually more figures than Hasbro's already announced they've got planned to be released? :shock:


At minimum, 20 something more. They said they plan on releasing 30 "special" items, of which we know for sure about 5 (the Platinum series stuff) and the comic-con stuff may count into that too.



30 Platinium stuff. Platinium Magnus says 03 out of 30 on the box...


Crap. Time to spread my already thin wallet like butter. Here's to hoping there's more Platinum combiners, though.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1500610)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 3rd, 2013 @ 11:49pm CDT
The SDCC 2013 Shockwave's Lab set is #2 of 30.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1501652)
Posted by datguy86 on July 8th, 2013 @ 2:47pm CDT
If TFCC wants to see these figures released in February, then their order should have been placed a few days ago. Since they have to come up with three new figures for the sub service, let's help them out!

So far we have:

Proposed Figure - Original Figure - Class

Chromedome - Prime Wheeljack - Deluxe
Treadshot - Generations Warpath - Deluxe
Ironfist - Generations Roadbuster - Deluxe

And suggestions are:

Since we're ripping off Blurrz; Rodimus - Prime Vehicon - Deluxe
Springarm/Wheelarch - Prime Arcee - Deluxe
Beast Machines Thrust - BH Arcee - Deluxe
Nightscream (pfft) - RotF Mindwipe - Voyager
Ravage - Universe Cheetor - Deluxe
Pinkie Pie - Beast Wars Neo Mach Kick - Deluxe

Or, you know, bring over the Frenzy/Rumble tanks as Frenzy, Rumble, and/or Enemy.
Re: BotCon 2013 News: Transformers Collectors' Club Roundtable: Rampage, Transmutate, Chromedome, Treadshot, and Ironfist (1501780)
Posted by ausbot on July 9th, 2013 @ 1:13am CDT
I'd like to see Beast wars Inferno from the Prime Shockwave mold.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014