BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed

Friday, May 9th, 2014 3:08PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 20,311

More BotCon 2014 news comes in, and we're still on the artistic streak. After the exclusive set box art reveal earlier, the Botcon Twitter account has shown a picture of the official 2014 convention t-shirt, featuring Scorponok! Check it out below.

Transformers News: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed
Credit(s): Botcon

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572637)
Posted by ScottyP on May 9th, 2014 @ 3:14pm CDT
Who else is just chillin out waiting for registration right now? Gotta be soon, right? Hell if they wait too many more hours we'll be registering live on the Twincast :HEADHURTS:
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572639)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 9th, 2014 @ 3:21pm CDT
I've been F5'ing as hard as my fingers and keyboard will allow and I have tabs open for Botcon's Facebook and twitter to check any updates.

Today has been less than productive.
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572640)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 9th, 2014 @ 3:23pm CDT
Fire Guts Ginrai

What a great name. I mean, forget Optimus Prime. Why would you want a subpar name like that when you could have Fire Guts. I wonder if its a nickname, like Tommy "Fingers" Magee or Johnny "Shades" Waters?
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572644)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 9th, 2014 @ 3:30pm CDT
shockblast2 wrote:Fire Guts Ginrai

Nah, Ginrai just has a bad case of heart burn :lol:
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572648)
Posted by shockblast2 on May 9th, 2014 @ 3:44pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Fire Guts Ginrai

Nah, Ginrai just has a bad case of heart burn :lol:

Wow. I would hate to see what they would have called him if it were Slider night on the Ark....... :SICK:

:D
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572649)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 9th, 2014 @ 3:52pm CDT
Ginrai makes me wonder though, is he:

1) a Transtector (originally meant for Optimus Prime) given life by a human
2) a born Transformer, but a sufferer of Primus apotheosis
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572652)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 9th, 2014 @ 4:24pm CDT
Twitter states "Stay near a computer"
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572653)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 9th, 2014 @ 4:30pm CDT
It's live, but NOT for Non-Attendees like the Facebook stated it would be.
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572655)
Posted by ScottyP on May 9th, 2014 @ 4:35pm CDT
Sweet, got in for me and Razorclaw0000's sets, custom figs, LA tour, even a shirt. Glad that's over with, no more sitting at the computer for a few hours now!
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572659)
Posted by El Duque on May 9th, 2014 @ 4:42pm CDT

Registration is now live for those planning to attend BotCon 2014 in Pasadena, California! You can take a look at this year's brochure and package matrix by clicking here. Click here to get started.

For those who plan to purchase non-attendee packages registration will open sometime next week.

As always, the staff of Seibertron.com looks forward to seeing all of you there!
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572660)
Posted by Seibertron on May 9th, 2014 @ 4:58pm CDT
Golden Ticket registered, plane ticket booked ... see you guys in 40 days! Can't wait!!!
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572661)
Posted by ILL-Star on May 9th, 2014 @ 5:01pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572664)
Posted by MGrotusque on May 9th, 2014 @ 5:06pm CDT
There's a little too much "transformer" going on with that t-shirt. Nerd city.
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572665)
Posted by Mkall on May 9th, 2014 @ 5:09pm CDT
I'm all registered. I'll see you all there!
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572667)
Posted by Seibertron on May 9th, 2014 @ 5:12pm CDT
ILL-Star wrote:Typical. Making non-attendees wait till the next week again. It's probably for understandable reasons, but I'm getting real tired of it none the less. :BANG_HEAD:

Attendees should get first dibs so that all of those people who already have plane tickets and hotel reservations are able to get the convention exclusives and opportunities they want. I'm surprised they even have a non-attendee package ... to the best of my knowledge, most conventions of this nature don't offer anything like that.
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572668)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 9th, 2014 @ 5:15pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

The delay is due to a problem with their connection to FedEx.

That said, I see it all the time for gaming conventions, though most exclusives in that case aren't done through the convention itself but at the booths for the specific producer and a number are held for webstore sales.

For example, for Gencon last year, Privateer Press produced 1000 10th Anniversary sets. 250 or so were set aside for the webstore(it was a hassle to get those, too) with 750 brought to the event for sale there.
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572671)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 9th, 2014 @ 5:31pm CDT
That Devcon is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure SWEET!
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572672)
Posted by ScottyP on May 9th, 2014 @ 5:49pm CDT
What kind of registration invoice numbers y'all got? I'm 6877, haven't seen a lower one yet but with my hamfisting Candace's password three times I'm sure I wasn't dead on first.
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572677)
Posted by jprime69 on May 9th, 2014 @ 6:01pm CDT
I'm in! See you all there!!
Re: BotCon 2014 Official Scorponok T-Shirt Revealed (1572683)
Posted by Henry921 on May 9th, 2014 @ 6:38pm CDT
Not until next week for non-attendee sets?! :BANG_HEAD:

Well I guess only the people going will get bagged sets to go with...

Ending Soon On eBay

BUMBLEBEE RED MINICAR Ex/ 100% Complete Vintage 1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 18 minutes 52 seconds
1998 Beast Wars Transmetals Rattrap Transformers Ratrap Figure !!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 4 minutes 1 second
STAR WARS TRANSFORMERS ANAKIN SKYWALKER JEDI STARFIGHTER NO MISSLES - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 35 minutes 5 seconds
2002 Takara G1 Transformers Mega SCF PVC Optimus Prime TV Version Diaclone NY - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 36 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Cheetor Complete w/bio & instructions Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 10 minutes 28 seconds
1998 Transformers Beast Wars TransMetal 2 PREDACON DINOBOT W/TAIL Figure !!! - Time Remaining: 18 days 5 hours 57 minutes 12 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS MICRON LEGEND/ARAMADA CRYSTAL CLEAR CONVOY/OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 12 days 12 hours 58 minutes 2 seconds
1985 G1 Silverbolt Sealed Stickers Instruction Booklet Pack Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 14 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed