BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week

Monday, May 5th, 2014 2:22PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,978

The Official Transformers Collectors' Club just sent out an update on BotCon 2014 registration. They still hope to go live this week, however it will probably be sometime after Tuesday. Stay tuned.

Hello Everyone!

We are still shooting for registration to go live this week. It won't be today or Tuesday, so rest those refresh keys!

We have loaded on the Information page a Package Matrix to help everyone make sure they are ordering the correct package. Check it out.

In the meantime, to make sure you have not forgotten your log in or password, please go to TransformersClub.com/shop and log in. If it works there, it will work with the registration system. You can also retrieve your password at the store site.

Also please use the email link at BotCon.com if you have any questions, and make sure you read the FAQs before we start registration!

See you in Pasadena!

Brian

Transformers News: Re: BotCon 2014 (Pasadena, CA) Discussion: Toys and Events
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571480)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 5th, 2014 @ 2:25pm CDT
Still think that $395 for the non-attendee package is absurd. >:oP
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571499)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 5th, 2014 @ 3:04pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Still think that $395 for the non-attendee package is absurd. >:oP

Gonna be more next year. It's been going up every year.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571505)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 5th, 2014 @ 3:37pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:

Gonna be more next year. It's been going up every year.

How much was it last year? I remember 2012 I believe it was $325 for non-attendee? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571519)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 5th, 2014 @ 4:02pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:

Gonna be more next year. It's been going up every year.

Lemme check the brochures in the archives...

2012: $340
2013: $365

Club member prices no less. Here's a doozy for ya:

2006: $249
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571525)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 5th, 2014 @ 4:17pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:

Gonna be more next year. It's been going up every year.

Lemme check the brochures in the archives...

2012: $340
2013: $365

Club member prices no less. Here's a doozy for ya:

2006: $249

Ahh $340 sounds about right. and $20ish shipping I believe.
The price increase this year maybe from the "TRANSFORMERS FAN EXPERIENCE at Universal Studios." that this Years non-attendee package maybe helping to subsidize. We'll know for sure if next year's prices goes down or stay the sameish.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571527)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 5th, 2014 @ 4:24pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:

Gonna be more next year. It's been going up every year.

Lemme check the brochures in the archives...

2012: $340
2013: $365

Club member prices no less. Here's a doozy for ya:

2006: $249

Ahh $340 sounds about right. and $20ish shipping I believe.

Not the first time it jumped about $30. It was $315 in 2011.

Then again, 2012 had 6 figures in it.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571556)
Posted by Mkall on May 5th, 2014 @ 7:09pm CDT
My body is ready.

My wallet is not.

My body doesn't care.

Bring it.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571557)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 5th, 2014 @ 7:10pm CDT
Mkall wrote:My body is ready.

My wallet is not.

My body doesn't care.

Bring it.

Lemme know how the exhilaration feels. :(
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571564)
Posted by Rated X on May 5th, 2014 @ 8:09pm CDT
Might be cheaper to buy the box set on ebay...
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571589)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 5th, 2014 @ 11:12pm CDT
After Tuesday sounds fine to me. The closer to Thursday, the better for me.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571688)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2014 @ 1:02pm CDT
Comic preview pics for Devcon and Ginrai!!!

https://twitter.com/BotCon/status/463670614016790528[quote]And here is a quick little pic of Devcon pic.twitter.com/ZgZem2TIHN

[/quote]
https://twitter.com/BotCon/status/463670700494974977[quote]And another shot of Ginrai pic.twitter.com/FavKDje4Fp

[/quote]
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571722)
Posted by Dr Va'al on May 6th, 2014 @ 1:56pm CDT
Fellow Seibertron.com user Sabrblade has spotted a couple of tweets from the official BotCon Twitter account, showing some very brief comic appearances for this year's exclusives: Devcon and Fire Guts Ginrai. Check out the two images below!

[quote]And here is a quick little pic of Devcon[/quote]

[quote]And another shot of Ginrai pic.twitter.com/FavKDje4Fp[/quote]

Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571777)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 6th, 2014 @ 3:54pm CDT
Bring on the Registration, I'm ready!
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571782)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:09pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:Bring on the Registration, I'm ready!

You mean we're ready! :twisted:
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571788)
Posted by #Sideways# on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:18pm CDT

(I'm not actually going, but I'm ready to see more of these figures, at least!)
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571793)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:25pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:Bring on the Registration, I'm ready!

You mean we're ready! :twisted:

I do, in fact!
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571796)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on May 6th, 2014 @ 4:50pm CDT
Somebody must sell these toys on Ebay because I need Devcon! :KREMZEEK:
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571828)
Posted by shajaki on May 6th, 2014 @ 7:04pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Might be cheaper to buy the box set on ebay...
thats what im banking on.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571841)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on May 6th, 2014 @ 8:02pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Rated X wrote:Might be cheaper to buy the box set on ebay...
thats what im banking on.

I doubt it. This seems like it's going to be one of the desirable sets thanks to Scorponok, Devcon, and Ginrai(who's a lot more popular than I expected). Probably Games of Deception popular($700 or so on eBay) more than Shattered Glass popular($1000+), though.
Re: BotCon 2014 Registration Update: Expected To Go Live Later This Week (1571857)
Posted by Henry921 on May 6th, 2014 @ 10:12pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Rated X wrote:Might be cheaper to buy the box set on ebay...
thats what im banking on.

Scorponok alone will probably sell for half the cost of the set.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Astrotrain 100% Complete - Triple Changer - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 13 minutes
Transformers G1 Kickback Incomplete - Insecticons - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers G1 Divebomb + Upgrade Incomplete - Predacons/ Predaking - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 45 minutes 8 seconds
Takara Tomy Mp-24 Star Saber Transformers Masterpiece Cybertron Commander Bandai - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 19 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 vintage WHEELJACK hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Custom Kreon BUMBLEBEE - COLLECTION 1 Kre-O A6087 / A5413 Asst - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 vintage CHOP SHOP bandai japan - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 7 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Takara Tomy Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 24 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive