BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Transformers News: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Friday, December 14th, 2007 9:42PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Event News, Media, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 87,198

Trent Troop of Octavirate Entertainment has put up the trailer for the Beast Wars Prequel 'Theft of the Golden Disk', which will be featured at the 2008 BotCon Convention, in Cincinnati, Ohio, April 24th - 27th 2008. The completed 15 minutes animation will be mass released through the Official TransFormers Collector's Club.

Credit(s): www.octavirate.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (587521)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on December 29th, 2007 @ 12:43pm CST
comments, complaints, constructive critisisim? anyone? Bueller?
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (589193)
Posted by Satomiblood on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:26am CST
Looks great. I've thought of modding my own Prime this way. Those are really the only things that are separating it from a true MP quality figure.
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591517)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 2nd, 2008 @ 10:25am CST
Are the smokestacks really that long?

It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591664)
Posted by Energon on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:24pm CST
I like the longer stacks too. It looks great!
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (592638)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on January 3rd, 2008 @ 11:02am CST
Auto Bot wrote:
It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^

Thank you :grin: . I tried to match the silver hue as close as possible. I am very pleased with the results.

I thought going a little longer on the stacks might give it more of a cartoon and realistic look. Of course, I'm so used those nubs I just wanted to do away with them.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 DELUXE CLASS ARCEE NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 37 minutes 49 seconds
BotCon 2016 Transformers Combiner Wars MAGNABOSS Stickers + Megatron eyes + more - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 8 minutes 52 seconds
1984 TRANSFORMERS G1 ORIGINAL "SKYWARP" DECEPTICON (NOT REISSUE) *COMPLETE* - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 54 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Energon MEGATRON Galvatron Superlink Kabaya - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 39 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 OPTIMUS PRIME cab hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 55 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 Japan exclusive variant Black Arcee Allspark-Brand New- - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 42 minutes 4 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Cybertron Leobreaker SEALED MINT Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 27 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers PRIME CYBERVERSE LEGION ARCEE MOSC SEALED 2011 RARE - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 27 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016