Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Transformers News: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Friday, December 14th, 2007 9:42PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Collector's Club News, Event News, Media
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 77,684

Trent Troop of Octavirate Entertainment has put up the trailer for the Beast Wars Prequel 'Theft of the Golden Disk', which will be featured at the 2008 BotCon Convention, in Cincinnati, Ohio, April 24th - 27th 2008. The completed 15 minutes animation will be mass released through the Official TransFormers Collector's Club.

Credit(s): www.octavirate.com
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (587521)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on December 29th, 2007 @ 12:43pm CST
comments, complaints, constructive critisisim? anyone? Bueller?
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (589193)
Posted by Satomiblood on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:26am CST
Looks great. I've thought of modding my own Prime this way. Those are really the only things that are separating it from a true MP quality figure.
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591517)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 2nd, 2008 @ 10:25am CST
Are the smokestacks really that long?

It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591664)
Posted by Energon on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:24pm CST
I like the longer stacks too. It looks great!
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (592638)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on January 3rd, 2008 @ 11:02am CST
Auto Bot wrote:It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^

Thank you :grin: . I tried to match the silver hue as close as possible. I am very pleased with the results.

I thought going a little longer on the stacks might give it more of a cartoon and realistic look. Of course, I'm so used those nubs I just wanted to do away with them.