BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Transformers News: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Friday, December 14th, 2007 9:42PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Event News, Media, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 86,825

Trent Troop of Octavirate Entertainment has put up the trailer for the Beast Wars Prequel 'Theft of the Golden Disk', which will be featured at the 2008 BotCon Convention, in Cincinnati, Ohio, April 24th - 27th 2008. The completed 15 minutes animation will be mass released through the Official TransFormers Collector's Club.

Credit(s): www.octavirate.com
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (587521)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on December 29th, 2007 @ 12:43pm CST
comments, complaints, constructive critisisim? anyone? Bueller?
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (589193)
Posted by Satomiblood on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:26am CST
Looks great. I've thought of modding my own Prime this way. Those are really the only things that are separating it from a true MP quality figure.
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591517)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 2nd, 2008 @ 10:25am CST
Are the smokestacks really that long?

It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591664)
Posted by Energon on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:24pm CST
I like the longer stacks too. It looks great!
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (592638)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on January 3rd, 2008 @ 11:02am CST
Auto Bot wrote:
It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^

Thank you :grin: . I tried to match the silver hue as close as possible. I am very pleased with the results.

I thought going a little longer on the stacks might give it more of a cartoon and realistic look. Of course, I'm so used those nubs I just wanted to do away with them.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Dinobot Slog Voyager Class MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 12 minutes 7 seconds
TRANSFORMERS LOOSE BEAST WARS CHEETOR GREEN EYES COMPLETE DELUXE KENNER - Time Remaining: 8 days 19 hours 22 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Voyager Megatron Aciton Figure Toy Doll New - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 2 minutes 55 seconds
New BUMBLEBEE & AIR RAID - Transformers MECH TECH Autobots DARK MOON Car Jet NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 33 minutes 57 seconds
New 3 KRE-O TRANSFORMERS Sets MEGATRON Sideswipe MIRAGE - KREO 30688 31771 31145 - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 48 minutes 51 seconds
SKYLYNX & SKY CLAW - 2 NEW Transformers BEAST HUNTERS Figures SMOKESCREEN Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 18 minutes 47 seconds
LOT 15 Vintage G1 Transformers Takara Hasbro Figures Loose Soundwave Galvatron - Time Remaining: 9 days 14 hours 46 minutes 23 seconds
2002 Hasbro G1 TRANSFORMERS "Ironhide" HARD HERO Porcelain Bust, NEW! RARE! - Time Remaining: 9 days 14 hours 10 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016