BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Transformers News: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online

Friday, December 14th, 2007 9:42PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Event News, Digital Media News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 88,056

Trent Troop of Octavirate Entertainment has put up the trailer for the Beast Wars Prequel 'Theft of the Golden Disk', which will be featured at the 2008 BotCon Convention, in Cincinnati, Ohio, April 24th - 27th 2008. The completed 15 minutes animation will be mass released through the Official TransFormers Collector's Club.

Credit(s): www.octavirate.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (587521)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on December 29th, 2007 @ 12:43pm CST
comments, complaints, constructive critisisim? anyone? Bueller?
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (589193)
Posted by Satomiblood on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:26am CST
Looks great. I've thought of modding my own Prime this way. Those are really the only things that are separating it from a true MP quality figure.
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591517)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 2nd, 2008 @ 10:25am CST
Are the smokestacks really that long?

It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (591664)
Posted by Energon on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:24pm CST
I like the longer stacks too. It looks great!
Re: BotCon Beast Wars Prequel Trailer Online (592638)
Posted by Optimist_Prime on January 3rd, 2008 @ 11:02am CST
Auto Bot wrote:
It's done nicely. I can't even see the seams.

The blaster in black looks really good. ;)^

Thank you :grin: . I tried to match the silver hue as close as possible. I am very pleased with the results.

I thought going a little longer on the stacks might give it more of a cartoon and realistic look. Of course, I'm so used those nubs I just wanted to do away with them.

Ending Soon On eBay

ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE BATTLE CHARGED TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ROBOT TO CA - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 15 minutes 31 seconds
2007 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS:Movie ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE Super Conversion AFA 90 WOW!!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 2 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 COMMEMORATIVE SERIES III ,2002 RE-ISSUE AUTOBOT JAZZ - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Universe KING ATLAS Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 35 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1991 TRACKS partner side weapon action master EURO - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 38 minutes 47 seconds
Vintage - Transformers G1 1986 ULTRA MAGNUS hasbro takara - LOOSE for PARTS - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 24 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp - Time Remaining: 12 days 7 hours 38 minutes 38 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Prowl - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 9 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory