BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay!

Transformers News: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay!

Thursday, February 21st, 2008 4:47PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: GetterDragun   Views: 14,522

An auction has appeared for what is claimed to be the upcoming BotCon repaint of Cybertron Starscream as Jetfire!

Check it out here!

Credit(s): am7772 of e-bay
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638260)
Posted by Bed Bugs on February 21st, 2008 @ 4:52pm CST
Wow! Nice! I wasn't expecting a Skyfire deco. Glad I ordered my set. :grin:
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638263)
Posted by First Gen on February 21st, 2008 @ 4:55pm CST
I dont even wanna know how a Botcon exclusive for a Botcon that hasnt happened yet got out, in HK.

But it does look good.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638268)
Posted by ponycorn on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:00pm CST

It might as well just be called "White with Red Seeker" repaint.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638275)
Posted by Blackstreak on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:05pm CST
I'll believe it when I see the official posting from the Botcon website (and I am a member).
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638279)
Posted by GetterDragun on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:08pm CST
ponycorn wrote:When does JetFire ever look like that? It's more like a Cybertron re-paint of Starscream that is "Jetfire Inspired."

It might as well just be called "White with Red Seeker" repaint.

That's what 90% of the BotCon figures are. And actually, JetFire did look similar to that in his Cybertronian form.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638280)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:08pm CST
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638286)
Posted by Blackstreak on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:12pm CST
I would expect the Decepticon insignia to be red just as the Autobot insignia is purple this time. Its a shame there are 4 autobots and only 1 decepticon in the Shattered Glass set. I would hope for more balance in the set up.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638293)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CST
Thats pretty cool, a touch of grey (a very light touch)in the face would be nice to break it up alittle though.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638298)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:22pm CST
I like it. I don't think it's final product yet though. The face seems unfinished.
Hmm, I wonder what Megatron will look like?
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638300)
Posted by NebulanFree on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:23pm CST
Whatever it is, I like it.

I still regret never picking up the GalaxyForce version of Starscream.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638320)
Posted by Nekoman on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:39pm CST
I’m really liking this one and since I missed out on the voyager version it might be worth a small sum. I was hoping for a supreme repaint to go along with supreme Starscream though.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638359)
Posted by El Duque on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:08pm CST
Doesn't it seem more likely that this is the "heroic" Starscream that is supposed to come in the boxset, rather some version of Jetfire?
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638362)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:12pm CST
Sweet, I knew it! I hope this isn't fake because that's the first figure I really like in this set.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638390)
Posted by Mykltron on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:45pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:If it's legit, it looks very bootleggish. The paint, the Decepticon logos...my guess is it's a bootleg.

I'd be suspicious about someone selling an exclusive item before the botcon. I say this cos I've already been burned :sad: :-x :evil: :oops:
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638401)
Posted by magnusupreme on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:54pm CST
that looks pretty cool.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638409)
Posted by saberconvoy on February 21st, 2008 @ 7:02pm CST
Not fair i cant go and i really want to figure. :sad:

Well at least i can see it :D
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638411)
Posted by Defcon! on February 21st, 2008 @ 7:05pm CST
It looks pretty cool if it's the real deal and not bulls**t! I like it. ;)^
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638438)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 21st, 2008 @ 7:46pm CST
That's no bootleg people.

We're getting Decepticon JetFire! WooT!

Rumors of this mold being in the set have been fairly consistant.

Really, really nice...

I can't wait to see leaked Megatron pics now. :grin:
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638474)
Posted by olokin on February 21st, 2008 @ 8:17pm CST
That Jetfire looks good. Makes me wish it was possible for me to attend the BotCon
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638478)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on February 21st, 2008 @ 8:18pm CST
I have high hopes, but I'll reserve final judgement for after we get some better photos.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Age Extinction Deluxe Class Lockdown LAMBORGHINI x2 NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 28 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Voyager Class Silverbolt NEW! Superion Core! - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 28 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Class Roadbuster NEW 4x4 Armed SUV - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 43 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers ROTF movie deluxe  CHROMIA - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 17 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers ROTF movie deluxe  BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 2 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers ROTF movie deluxe  BLAZEMASTER - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 32 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers ROTF movie deluxe  DEAD END & JOLT - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 2 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Movie Screen Battles CAPTURE OF BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 17 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory