BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay!

Transformers News: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay!

Thursday, February 21st, 2008 4:47PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: GetterDragun   Views: 14,204

An auction has appeared for what is claimed to be the upcoming BotCon repaint of Cybertron Starscream as Jetfire!

Check it out here!

Credit(s): am7772 of e-bay

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638260)
Posted by Bed Bugs on February 21st, 2008 @ 4:52pm CST
Wow! Nice! I wasn't expecting a Skyfire deco. Glad I ordered my set. :grin:
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638263)
Posted by First Gen on February 21st, 2008 @ 4:55pm CST
I dont even wanna know how a Botcon exclusive for a Botcon that hasnt happened yet got out, in HK.

But it does look good.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638268)
Posted by ponycorn on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:00pm CST

It might as well just be called "White with Red Seeker" repaint.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638275)
Posted by Blackstreak on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:05pm CST
I'll believe it when I see the official posting from the Botcon website (and I am a member).
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638279)
Posted by GetterDragun on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:08pm CST
ponycorn wrote:When does JetFire ever look like that? It's more like a Cybertron re-paint of Starscream that is "Jetfire Inspired."

It might as well just be called "White with Red Seeker" repaint.

That's what 90% of the BotCon figures are. And actually, JetFire did look similar to that in his Cybertronian form.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638280)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:08pm CST
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638286)
Posted by Blackstreak on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:12pm CST
I would expect the Decepticon insignia to be red just as the Autobot insignia is purple this time. Its a shame there are 4 autobots and only 1 decepticon in the Shattered Glass set. I would hope for more balance in the set up.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638293)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CST
Thats pretty cool, a touch of grey (a very light touch)in the face would be nice to break it up alittle though.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638298)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:22pm CST
I like it. I don't think it's final product yet though. The face seems unfinished.
Hmm, I wonder what Megatron will look like?
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638300)
Posted by NebulanFree on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:23pm CST
Whatever it is, I like it.

I still regret never picking up the GalaxyForce version of Starscream.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638320)
Posted by Nekoman on February 21st, 2008 @ 5:39pm CST
I’m really liking this one and since I missed out on the voyager version it might be worth a small sum. I was hoping for a supreme repaint to go along with supreme Starscream though.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638359)
Posted by El Duque on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:08pm CST
Doesn't it seem more likely that this is the "heroic" Starscream that is supposed to come in the boxset, rather some version of Jetfire?
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638362)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:12pm CST
Sweet, I knew it! I hope this isn't fake because that's the first figure I really like in this set.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638390)
Posted by Mykltron on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:45pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:If it's legit, it looks very bootleggish. The paint, the Decepticon logos...my guess is it's a bootleg.

I'd be suspicious about someone selling an exclusive item before the botcon. I say this cos I've already been burned :sad: :-x :evil: :oops:
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638401)
Posted by magnusupreme on February 21st, 2008 @ 6:54pm CST
that looks pretty cool.
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638409)
Posted by saberconvoy on February 21st, 2008 @ 7:02pm CST
Not fair i cant go and i really want to figure. :sad:

Well at least i can see it :D
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638411)
Posted by Defcon! on February 21st, 2008 @ 7:05pm CST
It looks pretty cool if it's the real deal and not bulls**t! I like it. ;)^
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638438)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 21st, 2008 @ 7:46pm CST
That's no bootleg people.

We're getting Decepticon JetFire! WooT!

Rumors of this mold being in the set have been fairly consistant.

Really, really nice...

I can't wait to see leaked Megatron pics now. :grin:
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638474)
Posted by olokin on February 21st, 2008 @ 8:17pm CST
That Jetfire looks good. Makes me wish it was possible for me to attend the BotCon
Re: BotCon Exclusive Starscream Repaint in JetFire Colors up for Auction on e-bay! (638478)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on February 21st, 2008 @ 8:18pm CST
I have high hopes, but I'll reserve final judgement for after we get some better photos.

Ending Soon On eBay

HOIST Used Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Tow Truck SUPER RARE Tow-Bot - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 16 minutes 35 seconds
NEW  100% AUTHENTIC Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 Lambor Sideswipe - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 18 minutes 7 seconds
TAKARA Transformers Masterpiece MP-21G BUMBLEBEE G2 ver goldbug action figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 33 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers G1 Terrorcon Hun-Grrr Abominus Action Figure 1987 Hasbro Takara - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 3 minutes 39 seconds
WINDCHARGER Minibot Ex/100% Complete Vintage 1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 - Time Remaining: 13 days 5 hours 12 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Cybertron VECTOR PRIME New White Factory Sealed 2004 - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
New~ Perfect Effect PC-09 Upgrade Kit suit Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 46 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe - Autobots, King Atlas Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 16 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016