Transformers News: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed

Friday, May 17th, 2013 2:52PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,600

CBR has revealed a BotCon variant of My Little Pony Micro Series #5. The special edition cover features Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie. This issue will apparently be available at next month's BotCon in San Diego. Check out the cover below.

In an unprecedented crossover between Hasbro's "Transformers" and "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic," Pinkie Pie cosplays as Optimus Prime, dancing on the massive hand of the Big Bot himself, as he gives a quizzical tilt of his head. The variant cover will be available at this year's Transformers Botcon in San Diego from June 27 - 30.

Credit(s): CBR

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488059)
Posted by Shelf Space on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:10pm CDT
Best. Variant. EVAR!
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488061)
Posted by Rated X on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:16pm CDT
:SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK:
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488067)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CDT

HASBRO YOU IDIOTS!!!
Need I say more.

I can almost guarantee Prime is thinking "Get this thing off my hand!"
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488071)
Posted by nemesis primus on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:43pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:

FUNPUB YOU IDIOTS!!!
Need I say more.

I can almost guarantee Prime is thinking "Get this thing off my hand!"

''Freedom is the right of all sentient beings'' even Pinkie Pie, my friend :grin:
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488072)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:45pm CDT
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488073)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:47pm CDT
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488074)
Posted by ScottyP on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:48pm CDT
Stop trying to make ponies happen. It's not going to happen.
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488076)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:56pm CDT
MFW this comic will be absurdly expensive and impossible to by by normal means...

:-(
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488077)
Posted by xyl360 on May 17th, 2013 @ 3:59pm CDT
I'm still waiting for the MLP crossover exclusives made using this:
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488078)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 17th, 2013 @ 4:03pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:I'm still waiting for the MLP crossover exclusives made using this:

So their pony form to their Eqestria Girls human forms. Using Mach Kick as the base figure.
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488087)
Posted by nemesis primus on May 17th, 2013 @ 4:30pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:nemesis primus, have you seen Prime's face? He's obviously either disgusted or annoyed.

Why yes I can see his face quite clearly. It looks like the blank stare of a robot with two giant lights for eyes and a huge face mask covering any features that may express emotional disposition. Considering Prime's greatly varying range of facial expressions he could thinking anything in this picture, nothing obvious as you stated.

Personally, judging by his other movements, he's quite confused by the over-expressive equine that has found its way into his palm wearing a shoddy outfit of himself. But that's just my observation.
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488088)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 17th, 2013 @ 4:31pm CDT
Aw, how cute, Pinkie Prime! My wife and I must have one! :x
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488091)
Posted by VirusCarnage on May 17th, 2013 @ 4:50pm CDT
wtf this wont even be worth to get for free...
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488092)
Posted by Xephon0930 on May 17th, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
So yeah,suck it haters.

I'm looking forward to this more than I ever did with the Bayformers films. And if you have anything to say about this,there won't be any room for you to talk. How is this somehow suddenly ruining the franchise when robot testicles didn't. :lol:
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488093)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on May 17th, 2013 @ 5:09pm CDT
I just want a Generations Mach Kick. That'd be sweet.
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488094)
Posted by Spleenzorio on May 17th, 2013 @ 5:09pm CDT
I just died a little inside
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488095)
Posted by Xephon0930 on May 17th, 2013 @ 5:12pm CDT
Those salty tears of crying fanboys are just delicious. But let's not get hasty now.......
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488096)
Posted by MCutter on May 17th, 2013 @ 5:13pm CDT
How much does this sort of thing go for at the con? Anybody who's going to attend want to help out a poor dad with Pony-lovin' kids?
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488099)
Posted by Hucklebubba on May 17th, 2013 @ 5:26pm CDT
Aww! Look at all of the adorable over-dramatic bellyaching!
Re: My Little Pony Micro Series #5 Convention Variant Cover with Optimus Prime and Pinkie Pie Revealed (1488128)
Posted by khj3000k on May 17th, 2013 @ 7:50pm CDT
<!-- ia0 -->Megatron_is_Angry.jpg<!-- ia0 -->

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON DEFENSE RED ALERT NEW NIB - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 4 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers - Fall of Cybertron - Soundblaster and Blaster / Sound Blaster - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 49 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Universe G1 Blaster Reissue SDCC - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 5 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers G2 LONG HAUL Prototype Packaging Proof Sheet Card Hasbro Sample - Time Remaining: 18 days 9 hours 13 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers G2 JAZZ Prototype Proof Sheet Card  Hasbro Sample - Time Remaining: 12 days 18 hours 33 minutes 6 seconds
Motormaster 1986 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 50 minutes 24 seconds
Vintage Transformers Original G1 Menasor - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 51 minutes 11 seconds
Vintage Transformers Original G1 Pretenders Landmine - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 51 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive