CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts

Transformers News: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts

Friday, August 26th, 2011 11:38AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 50,039

Seibertron.com member NemesisMonkeySupreme has let us know that CrazyDevy has returned to their roots an announced a new upgrade set for G1 Devastator. CDMW-25 includes:

• A New Chest Shield
  • Articulated Waist Armor
  • A Silver Cement Mixer Barrel

The set is priced at $18.95 and scheduled to release late September/early October. Preorders are now being accepted.

Credit(s): CrazyDevy, NemesisMonkeySupreme
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281949)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 26th, 2011 @ 11:41am CDT
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281956)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 26th, 2011 @ 11:49am CDT
El Duque wrote:
The set is priced at $18.95 and scheduled to release late September/early October. Preorders are not being accepted.

You may to edit that to show pre-orders are being accepted now, not the opposite. ;)
:BOT:
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281959)
Posted by FullMetalGeth on August 26th, 2011 @ 11:53am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Every third party company and their brother is taking a swing at ol' devy for sure! Was roaming around the forums and this literaly just popped up, but I was kinda waiting for it. I mean, it's not like we DIDN'T See this coming, right?

Nope, not suprising in the least, and what's with the silver barrel? :???:
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281963)
Posted by craggy on August 26th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CDT
roll out the barrell!
it's WWII Re-enactment Devy!
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281967)
Posted by korisifu on August 26th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CDT
I like the look of it. I don't actually own the figure(s) but I did pre-order the encore set and most of the other Crazy Devy parts. Sadly I don't have anything to compare this too. Can anyone who does have Devy and the add ons tell me if they are planning on getting this too, or if it's a pass?
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281971)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 26th, 2011 @ 12:22pm CDT
I'm not as fancy, but just saying… ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80130#p1281945

But then again, I got the info from a 15-minute old TFSource Facebook post…
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281973)
Posted by Astronopolis on August 26th, 2011 @ 12:28pm CDT
GO AWAY CRAZYDEVY WE DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281975)
Posted by rpetras on August 26th, 2011 @ 12:28pm CDT
I would really like to have the complete G1 Devastator upgrade from these guys, but I didn't buy in at the beginning, and now it is kind if too late since some of the early releases are SOOOO pricey on the secondary market.

Oh well

I'll stick with saving my $$$ for the Hercules set instead :)
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281978)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 26th, 2011 @ 12:33pm CDT
Astronopolis wrote:GO AWAY CRAZYDEVY WE DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!

In fairness, it will be nice to complete the set… finally.

BTW, has anybody ever ordered directly from CrazyDevy before? TFSource has a 30% mark-up on this and I'm assuming BBTS will be at least that, but I'm wondering if the overseas shipping would eat up that difference anyway…
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1281992)
Posted by El Duque on August 26th, 2011 @ 1:05pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:I'm not as fancy, but just saying… ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80130#p1281945

But then again, I got the info from a 15-minute old TFSource Facebook post…

None the less, I will update the front page to credit you as the source.
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282001)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 26th, 2011 @ 1:14pm CDT
El Duque wrote:You posted in the wrong forum. Not to mention our post went up within a minute of one another, meaning I had been working on mine for a while getting it linked up, pic uploaded, and ready for the front page.

None the less, I will update the front page to credit you as the source.

Rats, I clicked "Knock Offs and 3rd Party Toys" to make sure no one had posted already but when I hit "Back" to create the thread it must have jumped back to the main section and I didn't double check.

My post was more tongue in cheek than a request for credit since it obviously took you more than a minute to format yours (I don't even remember if I know how to upload pics), but thanks.

I think I'll leave the news to the actual News Crew in the future.
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282006)
Posted by El Duque on August 26th, 2011 @ 1:24pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:

None the less, I will update the front page to credit you as the source.

I think I'll leave the news to the actual News Crew in the future.

Don't hesitate to post news! The way you posted it was fine, you can leave the prettyin up to us. Just try to post in the correct forum, makes it easier to find.
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282042)
Posted by Requiem Prime on August 26th, 2011 @ 2:29pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:In fairness, it will be nice to complete the set… finally.

It's a pity the Encore set didn't come out before he started this journey.
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282048)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 26th, 2011 @ 2:41pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:

It's a pity the Encore set didn't come out before he started this journey.

True that. I've got all these parts waiting for something to put them on, but I guess I can at least get rid of the "hedge my bets" KO arm attachment alternate set. :)
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282051)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 26th, 2011 @ 2:47pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Astronopolis wrote:GO AWAY CRAZYDEVY WE DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!

In fairness, it will be nice to complete the set… finally.

Crazy Devy charges a flat rate of $9 to ship.
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282059)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 26th, 2011 @ 2:59pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Astronopolis wrote:GO AWAY CRAZYDEVY WE DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!

In fairness, it will be nice to complete the set… finally.

Crazy Devy charges a flat rate of $9 to ship.

So it would seem it's basically a wash then if you consider Piles of Loot and the like. Thanks for the info!
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282186)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 26th, 2011 @ 8:28pm CDT
Edit:
You know what? Scratch my last post expressing disappointment. When it was "waist armnor" I thought it was the same waist piece that came with the last set. But, no. This is actually something useful.

Feeling good about this set now.
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282203)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on August 26th, 2011 @ 8:59pm CDT
with this set you wont need any of the vintage combiner parts anymore. CD literally made a replacement for all of them now
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282207)
Posted by Stormrider on August 26th, 2011 @ 9:02pm CDT
What is the point of the new chest plate? It looks identical to the original.
Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts (1282210)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 26th, 2011 @ 9:07pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:What is the point of the new chest plate? It looks identical to the original.

Maybe it'll cover that odd gap that their waist swivel created in the last set. It looks longer than the original.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem