Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12

Transformers News: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12

Sunday, September 25th, 2011 1:41AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,896

Third-party toy maker PerfectEffect have tweeted a couple of unblurred prototype images of the their upcoming Arcee homage figure. The figure has a motorcycle alt mode reminiscent of Energon Arcee and appears to come with a large sniper style rifle. Images from their twitter account mirrored below.

UPDATE: Added additional images revealing the face.

Credit(s): PerfectEffect, Flux Convoy
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293371)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 25th, 2011 @ 2:34am CDT
;)^ Gundam this just keeps getting better and better. It has a total Cyclone look to it and that is not bad at all! IMHO this bot mode doesn't really capture that Arcee-ish look and style but that is nothing to sneer at! This could so pass for someone else like Elita 1 perhaps.

This is a definite buy fans and I will add it to the fold...'nuff said!! :VEHI:
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293377)
Posted by Mkall on September 25th, 2011 @ 2:59am CDT

I'll probably get it and depending on colour will call it by another fembot's name.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293394)
Posted by Mykltron on September 25th, 2011 @ 4:53am CDT
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293397)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 25th, 2011 @ 5:16am CDT
I dig it, but... it doesn't look feminine enough to make me think of Arcee. So far i'm in the 'pass' catergory. Considering I still need a 3rd party Devastator, Insections, sharkticons, etc., this is sorta unimportant.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293407)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 25th, 2011 @ 6:11am CDT
Looks great but we still can't see the head that well. I'm hoping for Junkion colors on this lady as a repaint.
:BOT:
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293410)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 25th, 2011 @ 6:34am CDT
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... ks-28.html
I'm really liking what I see. The head doesn't scream "Arcee" to me but it's a great looking sculpt. I think Flareup and female Junkion would look amazing here.
:BOT:
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293419)
Posted by Requiem Prime on September 25th, 2011 @ 7:15am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:I ran across a clear image of the face over at TFW2005. You can check it out here:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... ks-28.html
:BOT:

I am so in. I'm excited to see PE work on a larger scale. IMO, regardless of being "Arcee" or not, this one will nail being a fun transformer. These picks do a lot for me. For all she works with the PE warriors, the scale is delicious. Also, I'm not having a problem seeing her design as feminine. I do believe, she has a deliberately cinched in waist and the face does it for me. The helmet it is a bit much though, is that due to transformation? Still if PE could put a clean face on their scouting force, I've got now worries she'll be fine.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293422)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 25th, 2011 @ 7:24am CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:I am so in. I'm excited to see PE work on a larger scale.

Me too. Their smaller stuff never interested me until they did Scout Force X (Reflector). Those are amazing little guys. One of my favorite purchases, possibly ever. So I'm really pretty excited for this.
:BOT:
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293428)
Posted by Astronopolis on September 25th, 2011 @ 7:34am CDT
i already have delicate warrior, so im not chomping at the bit for an arcee, but its looking promising. its kind of hard to tell its a female though, just kinda looks like a skinny bot. some paint will probably help in that area though.

the only thing that would turn me off is plastic quality. PE is improving with every release, but still not quite FP grade yet.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293429)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 25th, 2011 @ 7:37am CDT
Mykltron wrote:Do we really need another Arcee bike that costs three times more than the others and won't be in scale with anything?

Trust me, this one's taller than Energon Arcee, PE Arcee comes to Wreck-Gar's chin, Energon Arcee probably doesn't even reach his chest. :lol:
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293441)
Posted by NTESHFT on September 25th, 2011 @ 8:34am CDT
Looks good, but I'm still hoping it won't be an Arcee homage. Plus, judging from the size, it looks like it will be almost deluxe-size, which means it will probably be expensive, considering how they price the Shadow Warriors and the Scouting Force........show me some color, then I may bite....
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293455)
Posted by Anonymous on September 25th, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT

\,,,/.(o_o).\,,,/

Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293457)
Posted by Optimus1138 on September 25th, 2011 @ 10:22am CDT
WTF?! It was bad enough that Hasbro seems to have mostly forgotten that Arcee was ever a car and mainly makes her as a motorcycle, but now 3rd party companies have given in too? Not that I care, since I don't get 3rd party things, but it still baffles me.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293458)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 25th, 2011 @ 10:24am CDT
Not really doing it for me. Not that it isn't a great looking TF, but it just doesn't seem like Arcee.

As an updated ENERGON Arcee ... okay, sure. But a G1 ish Arcee ... not quite so much. Maybe this is our first 3rd party Energon homage.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293459)
Posted by El Duque on September 25th, 2011 @ 10:28am CDT
Added the new images for PerfectEffects website, thanks Flux Convoy.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293462)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 25th, 2011 @ 10:31am CDT
Mkall wrote:I'm not seeing an Arcee in this. The head doesn't look right, but the shot really isn't all that focussed on the head is it?

I'm in this boat.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293471)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 25th, 2011 @ 11:13am CDT
That looks PRETTY cool. I'm going to get it since I already have the rest of the PE series. But... C'mon Perfect Effect. I WANT MY GODDAMN RAMHORN HAMMER! They need to make the rest of them!
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293490)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on September 25th, 2011 @ 11:47am CDT
Not as feminine as you'd imagine but it's a pretty cool design.
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293524)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on September 25th, 2011 @ 1:49pm CDT
I am so getting this! Sweet…
Re: Clear Images of PerfectEffect's PE-12 (1293543)
Posted by trence5 on September 25th, 2011 @ 2:57pm CDT
Astronopolis wrote:i already have delicate warrior, so im not chomping at the bit for an arcee............
So what do you use for your Arcee "stand-in", that small third-party one, Animated, or the original Energon Arcee? As much I admit I never cared for them before, but I did like that Animated Arcee, and I'm seriously thinking of getting one if I ever find one.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS PRIME FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME VS MEGATRON - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 6 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise R.I.D. Prowl Lamborghini New USA Ver. Japan Box - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 47 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon BLUDGEON New Robot Tank - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 18 minutes 58 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Movie 4 Age of Extinction AOE Lockdown Deluxe New - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 42 minutes 46 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 REISSUE ULTRA MAGNUS NEW - Time Remaining: 21 days 10 hours 42 minutes 49 seconds
G1 Transformers TFC Old Soldiers Series OS-02 Detective Hound Figure Toys - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 5 minutes 57 seconds
ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE BIRD BATTLE GAME NEW TOY - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 52 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Deluxe Recon Barricade New Movie Repaint Factory Sealed 2007 - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 41 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory