Transformers News: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron

Saturday, April 27th, 2013 1:20AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,332

While it's essentially the same image we posted earlier, we now have a better official image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron courtesy of site sponsor Kapow! Toys. Check him out in the image mirrored below, he can be pre-ordered at Kapow! Toys by clicking here.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Sharkticon Megatron Prototype Images
Credit(s): Kapow! Toys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482474)
Posted by jgilkinson on April 27th, 2013 @ 1:27am CDT
Im sorry... the combo the Piranacon gun/sword and the sharkticon paint apps... pending the final product this will be an instant buy for me. No its not Megs but its so freakin cool :michaelbay:
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482475)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 27th, 2013 @ 1:32am CDT
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482477)
Posted by Megazarak on April 27th, 2013 @ 1:38am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Yeah, that facttion emblem is not a Decepticon one nor a Predacon one. Perhaps this signals a fourth faction, or a Decepticon subfaction, or even a redesigned Decepticon emblem?

Well, here's what it is.

Nemesis Primal wrote:An early draft of the Predacon insignia. Could that be our mystery symbol? ...Interesting, but I think it might be a goof that crept through to the stock-photo phase. I expect it'll be replaced with a Decepticon insignia on the version that actually hits shelves. (Or if not shelves, at least online retailers.)

Anyway, it's new, different, and vibrant. I think I like it. And the fish gun/sword amuses me.

Whether or not it's meant to be anything else, who knows. Also though, it could just be a prototype. Lazerback also had this insignia in early pics of him.

Removed images for space, especially since info was off.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482479)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 27th, 2013 @ 1:50am CDT
Megazarak wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

But here's the problem: it looks nothing like that emblem, except maybe the lower part.

Is it a prototype? Maybe, but something about this emblem just doesn't seem right.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482480)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 27th, 2013 @ 1:52am CDT
Mindmaster beat me on correcting Megazarak.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482482)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 27th, 2013 @ 1:57am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Mindmaster beat me on correcting Megazarak.

Sorry. :oops:
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482483)
Posted by Megazarak on April 27th, 2013 @ 2:09am CDT
Ah, I see. Didn't give these clearer pics a good look before posting that and just assumed that the previous general consensus was correct. That is quite interesting then. It doesn't seem to make much sense to introduce a new faction insignia so late in the line (unless this is another prototype design or something) but I guess anything is possible.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482498)
Posted by The Variable on April 27th, 2013 @ 3:26am CDT
If I manage to get this guy, I'd rather just think of him as Beast Hunters Piranacon. Maybe even "Piranatron" would be more fitting!

As long as you pose him with the sword instead of going for the fusion cannon look, the figure works out just fine, in my opinion. The length of the post to make up for the new arm fins ruins that option for me.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482502)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on April 27th, 2013 @ 4:17am CDT
This figure looked good in the first place and i can't wait to get it , i hope someone makes a new head for it so it can be a sharkticon it looks very cool for megatron but to me it looks like a total different monster.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482516)
Posted by Shelf Space on April 27th, 2013 @ 6:17am CDT
Lovin the alt. mode, waaaay better than that lame ass cybertronian jet... the robot mode? Eh, the light blue is killin me
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482526)
Posted by Henry921 on April 27th, 2013 @ 6:57am CDT
Still don't like it.

Not gonna buy it. [-(

But that's less because of the design itself and more because I don't care for how bulky his chest is, nor do I like the fish flaps on his arms.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482529)
Posted by Yweggo on April 27th, 2013 @ 7:12am CDT
I'd get it. Its to absurd not to get.
Also, Dark [strike]Star[/strike] Shark Saber.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482534)
Posted by RAcast on April 27th, 2013 @ 7:32am CDT
I do love quirky molds, so I'll pick this up if I see it hanging around discount stores, but I don't love it enough to pay full retail.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482542)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 27th, 2013 @ 8:30am CDT
its cool but it has no place in my collection.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482543)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 27th, 2013 @ 8:30am CDT
Well, that Megs sure look great and I'll buy it full price when it will come out.

I just wish it would have been something completely different instead of just a remold/repaint. That's just a slight "change of clothes" that Megatron did. Optimus Prime knew how to change his form for real, and for the better.
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482545)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on April 27th, 2013 @ 8:33am CDT
I guess that's what one could really call a.....swordfish.

That was terrible, even for me. This does look pretty darned cool though, but I doubt I'll pick it up-I'm determined to not let myself get into the full size Prime/BH figs, sticking with cyberverse and holding out for generations...
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482549)
Posted by First-Aid on April 27th, 2013 @ 9:36am CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:I guess that's what one could really call a.....swordfish.

That was terrible, even for me.

Agreed. Where's the moderators? That should warrant at least a warning... :HEADHURTS:

So, blueface Megatron...what color does he turn when you try to strangle him? :-B
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482551)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2013 @ 9:51am CDT
First-Aid wrote:
ArmadaPrime wrote:I guess that's what one could really call a.....swordfish.

That was terrible, even for me.

Purple. :P
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482577)
Posted by STngAR on April 27th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
[color=#4000FF]I like it...I like it alot. (if you get the reference +2 forum points to you)

I dig the beast face on his chest and the giant teath on the front of the alt mode.[/color] :MAXIMAL:
Re: Clearer Official Image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron (1482599)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 27th, 2013 @ 2:07pm CDT
Well this is still hot garbage and another persons garbage is another's treasure. The only thing that could have saved this was a different head sculpt and a much better weapon than this crap.

Still he would go good with a few Botcon Sharkticons around him as they all hail to....Lord Megalodon...'nuff said! :VEHI:

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem