Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3

Transformers News: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3

Friday, November 30th, 2012 8:09AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,904

Amazon Japan has updated their listing for Takara Tomy's Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 with a new image featuring the figures in their final colors. This wave consists of:

• Ratchet Spanner
  • Wheeljack Kunai (a dagger with a ring at the end of the hilt)
  • Starscream Boomerang
  • Dobo (from tonbo, dragonfly in Japanese), who turns into a machine gun - 2 colors variants

Re: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Capsule Toys Wave 3
Credit(s): Amazon Japan, daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443178)
Posted by bkz on November 30th, 2012 @ 8:51am CST
I really like dobo, but I am disappointed with the colors. I think they should have used green/yellow instead of green/red, it looks to "seasonal". The yellow would give it a waspinator feel.
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443179)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 30th, 2012 @ 8:52am CST
Someone needs to pair Dobo (either one) with Voyager Skyquake when/if he comes out.
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443181)
Posted by RAcast on November 30th, 2012 @ 9:01am CST
He gets a bit of transmetal waspy with the green and red though.
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443208)
Posted by RhA on November 30th, 2012 @ 11:45am CST
I'm looking forward to these.
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443251)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 30th, 2012 @ 2:24pm CST
The hell is a spanner?
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443253)
Posted by RAcast on November 30th, 2012 @ 2:26pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:The hell is a spanner?

A wrench. xD You sir, are obviously not British.
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443254)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 30th, 2012 @ 2:31pm CST
RAcast wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:The hell is a spanner?

A wrench. xD You sir, are obviously not British.

And the answer was on top of this page. ;)

And I'm looking forward to them, especially Dobo. I love dragonflies :x
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443310)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on November 30th, 2012 @ 8:17pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:The hell is a spanner?

A wrench. xD You sir, are obviously not British.

And the answer was on top of this page. ;)

And I'm looking forward to them, especially Dobo. I love dragonflies :x

Lotta' layers to that first Micron, actually.

First off, "Ratchet-Spanner" sounds like an awesomely versatile tool.

Second, Spanner was also the neutral scientist who created the space bridge in the comics, and the timing is awesome since Japan just gave us other Microns named Wheezel and Rotorbolt. All coincidence, but every time anyone pretends their Ratchet figure is using the Spanner to fix the Ground/Spacebridge, they'll be referencing Marvel continuity, consciously or not. All the more reason I gotta' get these guys, but I still need wave 2.
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443311)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 30th, 2012 @ 8:18pm CST
RAcast wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:The hell is a spanner?

A wrench. xD You sir, are obviously not British.

There's also this guy I work with: always overly happy and talking crap. He's a bit of a spanner too, but again it'd probably make more sense if you were a Brit. ;)
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443314)
Posted by craggy on November 30th, 2012 @ 8:27pm CST
aw hell. I got wave 1, wave 2 is on the way. These guys aren't the best of the Microns available, but I might as well get these. Maybe I can complete the Prime cast in AM Capsule form, instead of Cyberverse?
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443316)
Posted by Skywarp64 on November 30th, 2012 @ 8:33pm CST
I'm not too fond of these "Arms Micron" things, but that Starscream looks interesting. Since his alt mode could pass for some sort of aircraft.
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443347)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 30th, 2012 @ 10:51pm CST
RAcast wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:The hell is a spanner?

A wrench. xD You sir, are obviously not British.

As British as Hockey and Maple Syrup. ;)

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:And the answer was on top of this page. ;)

And I'm looking forward to them, especially Dobo. I love dragonflies :x

You know what's funny? I posted the question without reading any of the posts (like a tool) and I thought to myself "I bet it'll be JelZe that answers this question."

Thanks buddy, you're better then Google!
Re: Color Image: Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 3 (1443354)
Posted by craggy on November 30th, 2012 @ 11:17pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:The hell is a spanner?

A wrench. xD You sir, are obviously not British.

As British as Hockey and Maple Syrup. ;)

you mean "ice hockey" right? ;)

so basically, British, 3 or so generations removed?

:grin:

Ending Soon On eBay

Movie Transformers 3 Voyager Level Ironhide 7" Action FIGURE KID TOY GIFT NIB - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 41 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers: Generations - Springer - Sealed - Some Wear to the Packaging - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 30 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP30 Ratchet ☆Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 49 minutes 11 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 4 AOE MOVIE AD-28 DINOBOT SNARL ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 23 minutes 17 seconds
HASBRO Reissue Transformers Class G1 Universe Autobot HUBCAP New Legends - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 27 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 HASBRO AUTOBOT WARPATH REISSUE New TRANSFORMERS - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 20 minutes 39 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Lot of 3 Optimus Prime, Autobot Ratchet, Megatron MiniFigs! - Time Remaining: 15 days 10 hours 51 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers 2015 Platinum Edition Reissue G1 Decepticon Trypticon Full-Tilt NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 37 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive