Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail

Transformers News: Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail

Sunday, August 4th, 2013 10:36AM CDT

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,961

Seibertron staff member Razorclaw000 has spotted the recently released Construct-Bots Optimus Prime and Megatron two-pack and two Elite figures, Wheeljack and Soundwave, in a KMart in the Wilkes-Barre Township area, Pennsylvania. Please signal all sightings in the appropriate section, and happy hunting for those interested in the figures!

Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail
Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail
Credit(s): Razorclaw000
Re: Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail (1509185)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 4th, 2013 @ 11:17am CDT
definitely want some of these. damn it. i told myself "no, they are the stupidest ugliest things ever we are not buying them" now here i am with starscream craving more. soundwave and wheeljack are pretty cool and im not sure about the 2 pack. i probably will get it.
Re: Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail (1509191)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 4th, 2013 @ 11:53am CDT
i was unaware that 2 pack was news, saw that in TRU last week. The elites are new cause i was looking for Soundwave but they didnt have him.
Re: Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail (1509291)
Posted by Neurie on August 4th, 2013 @ 7:50pm CDT
They have been out in the UK for a week or two.

They aren't that great and all transform roughly the same.

The difference in the amount of pieces doesn't really reflect the price differences, especially when you don't get enough connecting pieces :(
Re: Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail (1509461)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 5th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
I'm sorry I bought Starscream and Ironhide,

because now I want more.

:BANG_HEAD:
Re: Contruct-Bots Two-Pack and Elite Class Sighted at US Retail (1509476)
Posted by FortMacs on August 5th, 2013 @ 12:21pm CDT
these have all been on the shelf at my local target for at least a week... thought they were everywhere.

do kinda like the soundwave and wheeljack I keep saying I wont buy any..but I may.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism