Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat

Transformers News: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat

Monday, April 23rd, 2012 3:07AM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Event News, Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,040

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has unveiled their convention exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat. This redeco of Perfect Effect PE-02 Kingbat is limited to 200 units. See further details below.

Dear Customers,

Hereby we would like to bring you a great news of a convention exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat.
The PE-10X is black in colour, with a much sharper colouring on the sword.
Around 200 pieces will be available at Robotkingdom Booth in Botcon and the price is USD35 each!
Don’t miss this chance to get it!

Subject to Botcon rules on 3rd parties, this convention exclusive PE-10X might be selling as a form of a voucher, and trade outside Botcon.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372002)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 23rd, 2012 @ 4:48am CDT
Man, I was really pulling for a redeco on the Arcee figure. Well, damn.
:BOT:
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372011)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 23rd, 2012 @ 5:55am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:Man, I was really pulling for a redeco on the Arcee figure. Well, damn.
:BOT:

That would have been sweet! I will have to pick this up for the blade itself. :VEHI:
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372013)
Posted by Heckfire on April 23rd, 2012 @ 6:00am CDT
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372016)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 23rd, 2012 @ 6:17am CDT
Yeah. I was hoping for a Flamewar colored version of PE's arcee. IDK, I was gonna pick this up but really have no need for this figure and I'm not to fond of this design. This is like the only piece from PE that I DIDN'T like. I would have bought a recolored version of their Eject/Rewind/Rosanna figure though.
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372018)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 23rd, 2012 @ 6:25am CDT
Heckfire wrote:Waitaminnit, did I miss something? I thought BotCon had banned all 3rd-party products.

You missed this part

Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372031)
Posted by Mkall on April 23rd, 2012 @ 8:13am CDT
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372038)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on April 23rd, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372048)
Posted by Mkall on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:02am CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Well, hot damn. It looks cool and all, but.... Shadow Commander can't hold anything else... And WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY RAMHORN HAMMER?!?!

Agreed, I want to see more minicassette homages please.
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372066)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 23rd, 2012 @ 10:58am CDT
Mkall wrote:Just as last year, looks like I'll be stopping off at RobotKingdom's booth first.

I'll be right there with you.
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372070)
Posted by Rated X on April 23rd, 2012 @ 11:13am CDT
Stupid choice for a repaint. They should have used Wing Thing colors. Damn these stupid "shadow" repaints. I can understand painting an autobot in evil colors, but is there really a need to turn decepticons from dark blue or purple to black ??? I might buy it just to support 3rd party items at Botcon.
Re: Convention Exclusive Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (1372089)
Posted by starscream1974 on April 23rd, 2012 @ 12:18pm CDT
:CON: I was hoping for SG colors / Arcee ohhh well. Still would like to show my support if available. I suppose the staff action would be cool maybe in Classics Nemesis's hands or possibly Hegemon. :CON: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: I LOVE ME SOME BOTCON WEEK....I can't wait till Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok