CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword

Transformers News: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword

Saturday, January 22nd, 2011 1:08AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 46,177

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The sword that comes with Generation One Predaking is certainly lacking in size compared to the monstrous combiner. CrazyDevy has stepped up again with their Predaking add-ons, and have updated their website with another advertisement for the product. The sword is add-on to the original, lengthening it to 23 cm. Check out the advertisement below, and you can pre-order it at site sponsor TFsource.

Image

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): TFsource
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172349)
Posted by Anonymous on January 22nd, 2011 @ 1:16am CST

:lol: Over compensation much? :lol:



1. Who put Viagra in my energon?
2. Yes Doc, it's been like this for 4 hours...
3. Motion of the ocean, my ass.
3. Buy this "junk" for your Predaking.
4. Mint in "package".
5. Nexus Maximus.

Tip your waitress...

BTW, great freakin product placement.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172351)
Posted by Burn on January 22nd, 2011 @ 1:18am CST
Cue the "size does/doesn't matter" jokes.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172395)
Posted by Revenant on January 22nd, 2011 @ 4:55am CST
Anybody else wondering what's going on here? CD aleady released a new stand alone giant sword so what is this? An attachment onto the original G1 sword that gives it the same length as the previous CDMW-14 release? Am I missing something here??
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172437)
Posted by Skmyaz2 on January 22nd, 2011 @ 8:12am CST
Revenant wrote:Anybody else wondering what's going on here? CD aleady released a new stand alone giant sword so what is this? An attachment onto the original G1 sword that gives it the same length as the previous CDMW-14 release? Am I missing something here??

Its just color matching theG1 figure i believe.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172451)
Posted by Rated X on January 22nd, 2011 @ 9:09am CST
I hope Fansproject decides to grab the bull by the horns and make some "Classics Predacons". My problem with these G1 add ons is that while they make the combiner look great, nothing is done for the individual bot modes. Or in Predaking's case, the friendly looking beast modes with no articulation. Custom labels are as far as Im willing to go to upgrade my G1 figures. Id rather save my money for more modern figures from newer, more exciting molds.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172506)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 22nd, 2011 @ 10:44am CST
Rated X wrote:I hope Fansproject decides to grab the bull by the horns and make some "Classics Predacons". My problem with these G1 add ons is that while they make the combiner look great, nothing is done for the individual bot modes. Or in Predaking's case, the friendly looking beast modes with no articulation. Custom labels are as far as Im willing to go to upgrade my G1 figures. Id rather save my money for more modern figures from newer, more exciting molds.


I'd like to see FP or another company bring us some Predacon love. I'd be all over it.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172527)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 22nd, 2011 @ 11:30am CST
amcgrath929 wrote:
Rated X wrote:

I'd like to see FP or another company bring us some Predacon love. I'd be all over it.


I can't agree more! It would be nice if Hasbro had the initiative to make the Predacons again with some style but knowing Hasbro they would be legends class or scout and be old molds of dinosaurs or something from ten years ago.

Why they are afraid to do a proper combiner is beyond me. One deluxe and four scouts. Easy. Least i think it would be.

Ordered this sword though, for some reason. Kind of have buyers remorse about it actually. To late now i guess.

Rather I bought a case of beer.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172565)
Posted by Mkall on January 22nd, 2011 @ 2:02pm CST
amcgrath929 wrote:I'd like to see FP or another company bring us some Predacon love. I'd be all over it.

Isn't that dangerously close to beastiality, thus making it illegal in 49 States and Alaska only when the temperature rises above 32F?
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172570)
Posted by victoryconvoy on January 22nd, 2011 @ 2:13pm CST
i hope you just burn in commie hell crazydevy burn in commie hell!!!!!!!!! I think that crazy devy is a plot from the chicons to make all of us go broke by buying up all there overpriced stuff piece by piece!!!!
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172580)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on January 22nd, 2011 @ 2:59pm CST
Skmyaz2 wrote:
Revenant wrote:Anybody else wondering what's going on here? CD aleady released a new stand alone giant sword so what is this? An attachment onto the original G1 sword that gives it the same length as the previous CDMW-14 release? Am I missing something here??

Its just color matching theG1 figure i believe.


coulda swore the original release was the right color i could be wrong though
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172584)
Posted by NTESHFT on January 22nd, 2011 @ 3:17pm CST
I do love the wings, myself, but as far as the rest of CD's stuff- that's a negative. Plus isn't there another company coming out with a bad ass sword (and hands too, I believe) for this?
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172587)
Posted by Burn on January 22nd, 2011 @ 3:20pm CST
victoryconvoy wrote:i hope you just burn in commie hell crazydevy burn in commie hell!!!!!!!!! I think that crazy devy is a plot from the chicons to make all of us go broke by buying up all there overpriced stuff piece by piece!!!!


Only the weak ones who can't say no.

btw, can I have $50?
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172600)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 22nd, 2011 @ 4:12pm CST
victoryconvoy wrote:i hope you just burn in commie hell crazydevy burn in commie hell!!!!!!!!! I think that crazy devy is a plot from the chicons to make all of us go broke by buying up all there overpriced stuff piece by piece!!!!


Just dont buy them if their too pricy, its not like their forcing you or anything. :roll:
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1172670)
Posted by victoryconvoy on January 22nd, 2011 @ 8:21pm CST
Burn wrote:
victoryconvoy wrote:i hope you just burn in commie hell crazydevy burn in commie hell!!!!!!!!! I think that crazy devy is a plot from the chicons to make all of us go broke by buying up all there overpriced stuff piece by piece!!!!


Only the weak ones who can't say no.

btw, can I have $50?




I would but i have to buy the new feet
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-14 Predaking Giant Sonic Sword (1173146)
Posted by Savage on January 23rd, 2011 @ 10:03pm CST
Look at the legs in that picture... They look to be twisted outward from each other and possibly bent slightly at the knee. Neither of which is possible with Predaking. Hint of a future hip/thigh upgrade? Or just funky camera angle?

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 MP17 Prowl Nissan Fairlady Figure JP Ver. - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 55 minutes 45 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CHRONICLE EZ 02 HOT ROD RODIMUS LEGEND CLASS - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 26 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers AOE 4 Platinum Autobots United OPTIMUS PRIME HOUND CROSSHAIRS DRIFT - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 29 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Bruticus Combaticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 29 days 16 hours 31 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Generations - Skids Action Figure - Sealed - Some Wear - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 49 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Generations Asia Exclusive 2012 Voyager Class Powerdive - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 52 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Generations Asia Exclusive 2012 Voyager Class Megatron - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 37 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Generations Asia Exclusive 2012 Voyager Class Protectobot Hot spot - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 22 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016