Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Creative Round-up 27 October 2013

Transformers News: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013

Sunday, October 27th, 2013 3:53AM CDT

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 25,640

Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1526235)
Posted by Va'al on October 27th, 2013 @ 4:36am CDT
Not on holiday! Just really stupidly busy until Tuesday. :(

Thanks Burn, there's some great stuff out there, didn't want to miss it.
Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1526237)
Posted by Henry921 on October 27th, 2013 @ 4:45am CDT

Also, it's not a hijacking if you enjoyed it.
Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1526240)
Posted by Burn on October 27th, 2013 @ 4:55am CDT
Henry921 wrote:I devote this week to getting Va'al's affection and Burn's filling in for him. Typical. ;)

Yeah, I had a good chuckle thinking about the timing.

Also, it's not a hijacking if you enjoyed it.

Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1526244)
Posted by Henry921 on October 27th, 2013 @ 5:03am CDT
No, I can 't say "enjoy" is the first word that comes to mind .

Although I had a lot of fun setting up- wait.

Burn wrote:Yeah, I had a good chuckle thinking about the timing.

I made Burn laugh! :shock:

If you'll all excuse me I'm off to cradle my loved ones while the apocalypse approaches.
Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1526251)
Posted by Burn on October 27th, 2013 @ 5:22am CDT
One does not simply take credit for Burn evilly chuckling.
Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1526351)
Posted by YRQRM0 on October 27th, 2013 @ 12:32pm CDT
That deluxe BB is still so beautiful...
Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1527483)
Posted by Henry921 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 3:06am CDT
We can't just leave Va'al as Burn's captive! We can't just leave it hanging!

Fortunately, I penned a solution!

notburn1.jpg

notburn2.jpg

notburn3.jpg

notburn4.jpg

notburn5.jpg

notburn6.jpg

notburn7.jpg

notburn8.jpg

notburn9.jpg

And thus the thread finishes off with a happy ending! :D

Well, not for Va'al. He's still kidnapped. Just by different guy.

Or Burn the evil Australian moderator who received comeuppance.

Or for the fans who have to read the sequels to this dross...

The point is it was a happy ending for someone.

Keep on burning bright, creative minds of Seibertron.com! Without fanart, fan fics and customs, we silly photocomics would never be noticed at all!

Not-Burn, Va'al, and Henry will return in Australia is Forever. 8)
Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1527492)
Posted by Burn on November 2nd, 2013 @ 5:00am CDT
Oh you wish it was going to end this easily ...
Re: Creative Round-up 27 October 2013 (1527493)
Posted by Henry921 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 5:02am CDT
Burn wrote:Oh you wish it was going to end this easily ...

Of course it won't. Your mustache will demand blood be paid.

That's why I'm already advertising a sequel, James Bond style. ;)
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip