Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

Sunday, April 13th, 2014 12:20PM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 41,756

We have not been resting on last week's amazing Transformers customs and artwork, fiction and builds - we're simply a little behind on posting this weeks's roundup. But fear no longer! Check out below all the recent output from the Transtopia section of Seibertron.com, make sure to comment on what you like, and send us a PM if you think we've missed something.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Pixel Camo Cybertron Skywarp

hinomars19 - G1 style Fansproject Onslaught, Vortex, Brawn

BUILDING BOTS

Zeek99g - Epic Layer of Epic - Custom Lego Builds

BezeeTron - Lego Transformers Masterpiece Red Alert

familyman - Life size G1 Ravage

SHAPEWAYS STUFF

GlauG - Shapeways Thread

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

zoso1900 - Fansproject/ROTF Bruticus Brawl Upgrade kit (WIP)

FAN ART

JDD SEALAB - TF Fanarts

M3Gr1ml0ck - Combination Act 2

FAN FICTION

Henry921 - Scorponok: The Reckoning - Chapter 7

Stormtalon - Dragons vs Dinos Part 2

PHOTO BLITZ

Henry921 - Revenge of the Photocomic: Act One

Madeus Prime - Autobots and Decepticons Living Together

keelo1027 - Funny Pics

Credit(s): Transtopia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1564995)
Posted by mattj972 on April 13th, 2014 @ 5:54pm CDT
I want that Ravage!!!!!!!!! Awesome.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565015)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 13th, 2014 @ 7:54pm CDT

That is a complement on both of your work however, as it's way more than I'm capable of; can't afford any 3D printer at the moment either, but it looks like fun.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565057)
Posted by 229 on April 13th, 2014 @ 10:35pm CDT
This is part of my transformers room downstairs .. Only me and my wife are allowed in that part of the house. Our 3 kids have to buy tickets.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565178)
Posted by hinomars19 on April 14th, 2014 @ 12:22pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:TWO different customizers' upgrades for the Energon Combaticons not replaced by Fansproject's take on Bruticus?? I still haven't been able to save up for any version of those two, and seeing how much more hard labor it takes to bring the other 3 in line makes me less inclined than ever to take acquiring M&E off my back-burner.

Trust me, when working on my Brawl I wished I had a 3D printer. He was dead fun to do though, and still one I'm most proud of :D I learned a lot doing him, especially the fact that I don't have to work big to make good or functional customs.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565409)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 15th, 2014 @ 9:42am CDT
That Ravage is freaking sick. Skywarp in pixel camo is killer too.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Energon Dreamwave Comic Original Artwork Splash Page UNICRON - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 11 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers BotCon 2012 Invasion Gigatron Overlord loose complete generations - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 56 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Prototype Insecticon Proof card & Copy of artwork - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 28 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SPACE CASE MINI JETS G2 Hasbro 1994 Generation 2 - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 14 minutes 26 seconds
2007 Transformers Animated Supreme Class - Roll Out Command Optimus Prime NEW! - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 15 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON VECTOR PRIME LOOSE - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 31 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Cybertron WRECKLOOSE RID w Cyber Key - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 47 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers RID 2001 ARMORHIDE ruination tank R.I.D. - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 31 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory