Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

Sunday, April 13th, 2014 12:20PM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 42,282

We have not been resting on last week's amazing Transformers customs and artwork, fiction and builds - we're simply a little behind on posting this weeks's roundup. But fear no longer! Check out below all the recent output from the Transtopia section of Seibertron.com, make sure to comment on what you like, and send us a PM if you think we've missed something.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Pixel Camo Cybertron Skywarp

hinomars19 - G1 style Fansproject Onslaught, Vortex, Brawn

BUILDING BOTS

Zeek99g - Epic Layer of Epic - Custom Lego Builds

BezeeTron - Lego Transformers Masterpiece Red Alert

familyman - Life size G1 Ravage

SHAPEWAYS STUFF

GlauG - Shapeways Thread

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

zoso1900 - Fansproject/ROTF Bruticus Brawl Upgrade kit (WIP)

FAN ART

JDD SEALAB - TF Fanarts

M3Gr1ml0ck - Combination Act 2

FAN FICTION

Henry921 - Scorponok: The Reckoning - Chapter 7

Stormtalon - Dragons vs Dinos Part 2

PHOTO BLITZ

Henry921 - Revenge of the Photocomic: Act One

Madeus Prime - Autobots and Decepticons Living Together

keelo1027 - Funny Pics

Credit(s): Transtopia
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1564995)
Posted by mattj972 on April 13th, 2014 @ 5:54pm CDT
I want that Ravage!!!!!!!!! Awesome.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565015)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 13th, 2014 @ 7:54pm CDT

That is a complement on both of your work however, as it's way more than I'm capable of; can't afford any 3D printer at the moment either, but it looks like fun.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565057)
Posted by 229 on April 13th, 2014 @ 10:35pm CDT
This is part of my transformers room downstairs .. Only me and my wife are allowed in that part of the house. Our 3 kids have to buy tickets.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565178)
Posted by hinomars19 on April 14th, 2014 @ 12:22pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:TWO different customizers' upgrades for the Energon Combaticons not replaced by Fansproject's take on Bruticus?? I still haven't been able to save up for any version of those two, and seeing how much more hard labor it takes to bring the other 3 in line makes me less inclined than ever to take acquiring M&E off my back-burner.

Trust me, when working on my Brawl I wished I had a 3D printer. He was dead fun to do though, and still one I'm most proud of :D I learned a lot doing him, especially the fact that I don't have to work big to make good or functional customs.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565409)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 15th, 2014 @ 9:42am CDT
That Ravage is freaking sick. Skywarp in pixel camo is killer too.

Ending Soon On eBay

Fashion Transformers Decepticon SHOCKWAVE G1 MIB UNUSED MINT REISSUE TRANSFORMED - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 11 minutes 14 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Animated Skywarp Sky Warp Starscream Original New - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 58 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Optimus Maximus (Animated, Prime) Cyberverse Electronic Toy Robot - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 4 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers G1 Commemorative Exclusive Seacons Piranacon Limited Edition MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 44 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons Bombshell Kickback Skrapnel Stock Now - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 44 minutes 8 seconds
Takara Transformers Animated Super Collection V2 Bumblebee Starscream Grimlock - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 14 minutes 19 seconds
Takara JP Transformers Animated Super Collection Vol 1 Optimus Megatron Lockdown - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 14 minutes 21 seconds
Takara Transformers Generations IDW TG-21 Autobot Springer. - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 26 minutes 47 seconds
Website Security Test