Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013

Sunday, August 18th, 2013 7:57AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 41,328

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512494)
Posted by rockman_fan on August 18th, 2013 @ 9:05am CDT
dissapointingly few customs this week.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512517)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on August 18th, 2013 @ 11:46am CDT
Yeah, not much here. I would be okay with delaying it for a week just to fill up more slots. Although I'm not sure if that would interfere with something I'm not aware of
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512531)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 18th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
I always look forward to the weekly roundup and I'm glad it was implemented. I applaud thee Burn.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512553)
Posted by Burn on August 18th, 2013 @ 2:54pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:It depends on how busy the person put in charge of the creative roundup is, vs how much was added to the transtopia forums between the last roundup and this one. Anything they might have missed will be added into the next one or the one after that. I'm assuming there just wasn't much added this time. Nice work on what's here now though everyone!

I'm quoting this for posterity because I don't do anything.

When I handed the reins over to Va'al (because my weekends were getting busy or I was crook) I told him it didn't have to be weekly but he insisted on doing them weekly. So weekly they shall be!

Just remember, you don't need to do anything to get featured other than to post your customs. Don't wait for any particular day of the week either (I see some people doing that!  ), get 'em in early as Va'al updates the next thread on a daily basis so it's not a mad rush come Sunday.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512648)
Posted by TimothyR on August 18th, 2013 @ 10:33pm CDT
just curious.. is constructive criticism appropriate for these types of things? i don't mean things like "hey that looks like crap, you suck at painting" .. i mean things like "you should do some practicing with an airbrush, but i like the scheme" .. or "that part should be such and such a color" ..?

i have yet to feel the need to make any constructive criticism because everything in these updates always looks top notch.. i'm just wondering if constructive criticism is appropriate or not.

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 Transformers Jumpstarter TWIN TWIST original empty BOX (only) - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 17 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers 2010 SDCC G1 Autobot Blaster with 3 Cassettes MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 48 minutes 28 seconds
G1 Transformers aerialbot SILVERBOLT 100% COMPLETE Superion - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 4 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers BBTS Exclusive Decepticon Piranacon Giftset G1 Seacons MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 20 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK CYBERTRON # 1 1:10 & SUBSCRIPTION VARIANT & REG OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 35 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Power Core 2-Pack Lot Windburn Smolder Icepick Leadfoot Steelshot + - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 51 minutes 7 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction EVASION MODE OPTIMUS PRIME NEW/SEALED NIP - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 52 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SKYWARP & THUNDERCLACKER TAKARA TOMY ENCORE 11 FIGURE SA AQ1957 - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 12 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016