Creative Roundup, December 23 2012

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 1:01AM CST

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 44,487

Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1448795)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on December 23rd, 2012 @ 3:29pm CST
Wow keep up the good work everyone! These are great!
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1448801)
Posted by Va'al on December 23rd, 2012 @ 4:00pm CST
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Wow keep up the good work everyone! These are great!

Agreed. Always a pleasure for those of us in awe. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449540)
Posted by wulongti on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CST
"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449587)
Posted by Va'al on December 27th, 2012 @ 2:11am CST
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449734)
Posted by wulongti on December 27th, 2012 @ 6:26pm CST
Va'al wrote:
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D

I suppose this is true, I think Tresob and I are finding the idea of upgrading these little dudes to be somewhat addictive. :D
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449738)
Posted by Burn on December 27th, 2012 @ 6:34pm CST
wulongti wrote:
Va'al wrote:
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D

I honestly had absolutely no interest in Kreon's at all, but seeing what you two guys are doing has me wanting to start collecting the little blighters!
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449741)
Posted by wulongti on December 27th, 2012 @ 6:40pm CST
Burn wrote:
wulongti wrote:
Va'al wrote:
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it ^__^

I honestly was "kinda" interested in the large Kre-o kits and not at all interested in the little Kreons. I had thrown out the idea of an upgrade set to another shapeways designer who said the idea was neat but had no interest in doing it himself. So I started sketching and then designing... and now I'm far more interested in these little guys that I am the big sets. Heck I'm more excited about getting the combiner sets than I am finding the Beast Hunter main line stuff. :lol:
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449758)
Posted by Tresob on December 27th, 2012 @ 7:37pm CST
This 3D design stuff is the perfect hybrid between collecting and gaming...and, thus, it is a major dopamine trigger for me.

I strongly encourage anyone with the slightest curiosity to download SketchUp and give it a try.

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole