Creative Roundup, December 23 2012

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 1:01AM CST

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 41,569

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1448795)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on December 23rd, 2012 @ 3:29pm CST
Wow keep up the good work everyone! These are great!
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1448801)
Posted by Dr Va'al on December 23rd, 2012 @ 4:00pm CST
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Wow keep up the good work everyone! These are great!

Agreed. Always a pleasure for those of us in awe. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449540)
Posted by wulongti on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CST
"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449587)
Posted by Dr Va'al on December 27th, 2012 @ 2:11am CST
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449734)
Posted by wulongti on December 27th, 2012 @ 6:26pm CST
Va'al wrote:
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D

I suppose this is true, I think Tresob and I are finding the idea of upgrading these little dudes to be somewhat addictive. :D
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449738)
Posted by Burn on December 27th, 2012 @ 6:34pm CST
wulongti wrote:
Va'al wrote:
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D

I honestly had absolutely no interest in Kreon's at all, but seeing what you two guys are doing has me wanting to start collecting the little blighters!
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449741)
Posted by wulongti on December 27th, 2012 @ 6:40pm CST
Burn wrote:
wulongti wrote:
Va'al wrote:
wulongti wrote:"Tresob and Wulongti's Kreon Korner" I love it :D

Maybe Tresob and I can work at making this a regular thing hahah

You seem to be doing fine on the regularity so far! :D

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it ^__^

I honestly was "kinda" interested in the large Kre-o kits and not at all interested in the little Kreons. I had thrown out the idea of an upgrade set to another shapeways designer who said the idea was neat but had no interest in doing it himself. So I started sketching and then designing... and now I'm far more interested in these little guys that I am the big sets. Heck I'm more excited about getting the combiner sets than I am finding the Beast Hunter main line stuff. :lol:
Re: Creative Roundup, December 23 2012 (1449758)
Posted by Tresob on December 27th, 2012 @ 7:37pm CST
This 3D design stuff is the perfect hybrid between collecting and gaming...and, thus, it is a major dopamine trigger for me.

I strongly encourage anyone with the slightest curiosity to download SketchUp and give it a try.

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 TRANSFORMERS ~ BRAWL 1986/87 DECEPTICON ~ 100% COMPLETE *GENERATION 1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 6 minutes 31 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS OPTIMUS PRIME DODGE RAM SRT-10 2006 Brand New - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 7 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2014 Timelines Attendee Flamewar TFCC TFSS - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 56 minutes 7 seconds
Huge Transformers Energon Universe Cybertron Figure Lot Soundwave Backstop + - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 57 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Animated Blitzwing Action Figure Movie 2008 Voyager Class MISB new - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 16 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Onslaught Combiner Wars Voyager Hasbro New Make Bruticus - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 19 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Fuzors Bundle Lot BRAND NEW SEALED Buzzclaw Noctorro - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 35 minutes 23 seconds
SIDESWIPE Transformers KRE-O Set MISB new kreo G1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 6 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016