Transformers News: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

Sunday, July 21st, 2013 5:07AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 41,107

No one's looking for help this week, but there sure are enough customs to counter that!

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Evil Reformatted Nemesis Prime

gbm - Cyberverse Minor Paint Upgrade

xaviercal - Generations Metroplex

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

vwpbl - Cybertron Minicons | Legends Movieverse | Legends Movieverse Scorponok | TF:P Cyberverse Commander Ultra Magnus

KREO KORNER

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts Thread

Noideaforaname - Kreon Customs

FAN ART

wulongti - Autobucks Coffee Design

FAN FICTION

Fires_of_Inferno - Final Darkness

PHOTO BLITZ

In which I reveal the real reason for me compiling these roundups - promoting my own photocomic. (This would only hold if I actually updated it more often.)

But first..

Henry921 - The Shadow Knows

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

Va'al - The Amazing Adventures of Dennis & Bruce!

Credit(s): Transtopia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505288)
Posted by Henry921 on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:38am CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505290)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:42am CDT
Henry921 wrote:If it's any consolation, Va'al, I try to time my updates so they can be featured in the roundup! Your positive attention, how I crave it! ;)

...I do the same. :P
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505292)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:45am CDT
My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505448)
Posted by guarayakha on July 21st, 2013 @ 9:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505467)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 21st, 2013 @ 11:56pm CDT
guarayakha wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
I'd go with Thunderblast/Chromia, because she's supposedly the inspiration for the Sirens in Cybertron/Galaxy Force, and she even got repainted into Elita-1.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Smokescreen Collection 5 Japanese Version with Catalog NFRB - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 28 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Transmetals 2 Heroic Maximal Jawbreaker Hyena NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 14 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Age of Extinction Scorn NRFP - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 16 minutes
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Vehicon Decepticon DVD Included SEE NOTES - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 45 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise 3-Step Changers Autobot Drift Figure {B4675AS0} - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LEGENDS FIGURE 30TH ANNIVERSARY TAILGATE & GROUNDBUSTER - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 35 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Voyager Megatron Action Figure Toy Doll New - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 51 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2015 Year of the Goat Platinum Edition Laser Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 25 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016