Transformers News: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

Sunday, July 21st, 2013 5:07AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 41,577

No one's looking for help this week, but there sure are enough customs to counter that!

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Evil Reformatted Nemesis Prime

gbm - Cyberverse Minor Paint Upgrade

xaviercal - Generations Metroplex

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

vwpbl - Cybertron Minicons | Legends Movieverse | Legends Movieverse Scorponok | TF:P Cyberverse Commander Ultra Magnus

KREO KORNER

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts Thread

Noideaforaname - Kreon Customs

FAN ART

wulongti - Autobucks Coffee Design

FAN FICTION

Fires_of_Inferno - Final Darkness

PHOTO BLITZ

In which I reveal the real reason for me compiling these roundups - promoting my own photocomic. (This would only hold if I actually updated it more often.)

But first..

Henry921 - The Shadow Knows

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

Va'al - The Amazing Adventures of Dennis & Bruce!

Credit(s): Transtopia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505288)
Posted by Henry921 on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:38am CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505290)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:42am CDT
Henry921 wrote:If it's any consolation, Va'al, I try to time my updates so they can be featured in the roundup! Your positive attention, how I crave it! ;)

...I do the same. :P
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505292)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:45am CDT
My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505448)
Posted by guarayakha on July 21st, 2013 @ 9:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505467)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 21st, 2013 @ 11:56pm CDT
guarayakha wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
I'd go with Thunderblast/Chromia, because she's supposedly the inspiration for the Sirens in Cybertron/Galaxy Force, and she even got repainted into Elita-1.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers BEAST WARS FUZORS QUICKSTRIKE MINT 100% COMP. 1998 - Time Remaining: 8 days 23 hours 31 minutes 13 seconds
Hasbro 2007 Transformers Robot Heroes Optimus Prime & Blackout New - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 17 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers G1 Hasbro 1984 GOLD KNOBS version PERCEPTOR Action Figure Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 17 minutes 13 seconds
Vintage Hasbro Transformers Constructicon G1 Scrapper MOSC!  Original! - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 8 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 1 TRU Exclusive BATTLE DAMAGE ARCEE Female Bike 2007 MOSC - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 23 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers BEAST WARS TRANSMETAL AIRAZOR EXCELLENT 100% COMP. 1998 - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 53 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock Toys R Us last one MP-08 MP-8 NIP 2009 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 25 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Wave 2 ASTRO TRAIN Darkmoon - Time Remaining: 17 days 14 hours 25 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory