Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014

Sunday, June 15th, 2014 6:31AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 26,049

The Transtopia section of Seibertron.com seems to have calmed down a bit this past week, but we still have enough to show in this edition of the creative round-up! Presenting the products of the creators, in terms of comics, photos, art, customs, repaints, kitbashes and more - all Transformers goodness (in some way, at least). Check them out below, and leave the users some feedback, too. Until next time, folks.

THE HELP DESK

Not really looking for help, but megatronus would like your opinion on a Banzaitron/Drift mashup.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

morphobots - Generations Metroplex Makeover

autobotx23 - Autobot Shingami Representative: Kurosaki Ichigo

Va'al - Generations Springer

SHAPEWAYS STUFF

Tresob - Weapons for Kreons | Kreon Face Maker

FAN ART

Galvanitro - Vanguard Series: Character Models

Hired Goons - Lost Light Insider

Wraith Verge - G1 Optimus Prime

lockdownisfresh - Beast Wars Mosaic

FAN FICTION

Foxfire13795 - Transformers: The Forsaken Crusade

PHOTO BLITZ

You should all (still) join in the Name That Film: A TF Photo Game thread, started by leakin' lubricant!

Henry921 - Revenge of the Photocomic

BeastProwl - Another Universe

Madeus Prime - Waspinator's Body

keelo1027 - Funny pics

Credit(s): Transtopia
Re: Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014 (1582421)
Posted by Mkall on June 15th, 2014 @ 10:53am CDT
That Megatron/Trypticon is hilarious.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014 (1582468)
Posted by MGrotusque on June 15th, 2014 @ 2:03pm CDT
It's not in scale though........JUST KIDDING.
But yes...it is quite clever.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014 (1582588)
Posted by paul053 on June 15th, 2014 @ 11:46pm CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014 (1582611)
Posted by Va'al on June 16th, 2014 @ 3:47am CDT
paul053 wrote:And I thought you were skipping mine last week because of the amount but seems like you skipped it again. :sad: :sad: Oh well.....

I am so so sorry, it completely slipped my attention!

I'll make sure to include it next time round, with public apology. :-(
Re: Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014 (1582693)
Posted by paul053 on June 16th, 2014 @ 11:26am CDT
Va'al wrote:

I am so so sorry, it completely slipped my attention!

I'll make sure to include it next time round, with public apology. :-(

Really no need for that. :) Knew this is not an easy job and appreciate you guys' hard work. If you can just put it on, that will be great. My #5 Heatwave will be ready soon. :)
Re: Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014 (1583503)
Posted by Autobot tap out on June 18th, 2014 @ 6:07pm CDT
FYI just a heads up I shared a picture with the sites Google plus page via my own page for the next creative roundup since the file was too big.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 15, 2014 (1583542)
Posted by Autobot tap out on June 18th, 2014 @ 9:27pm CDT