Creative Roundup, June 24 2012

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012

Monday, June 25th, 2012 5:02AM CDT

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 27,049

Here we go once again folks, you're weekly round up from the Seibertron.com Creative Forums!

Customizations

First up CycL3Bot-'[O.o]' brings us DOTM Roadbuster with weapons befitting a Wrecker.

zero_gravity had a similar idea and brings us another take on DOTM Roadbuster

leobreaker1977 takes the very versatile TF: Prime Wheeljack mold and turns it into Sunstreaker.

AutobotCliffjumper introduces us to Classics Soundwave!

Jin Saotome brings us a minor modification to TF:PRID Vehicon to make it more show accurate.

Fan Artwork

Dinomask brings us a very impressive graphite drawn Bombshell.

noideaforaname digibashes Miner and Jet Legion Vehicons.

BeastProwl brings us Animated Clench!

quickmixed returns to the pencils and first on the paper is an injured Silverbolt.

UPDATES!

There are a number of on-going threads which often sees updates throughout the week or whenever an artist has something new to add to an ongoing project. Feel free to check them out!

Rha's Colorvomit
Fanmade Transformers
Galvanitro's Transformers Legacy: Operation Dark Heart

PHOTO BLITZ

Va'al unveiled Dennis and Bruce last week, this week he debuts their on-going photocomic, The Amazing Adventures of Dennis & Bruce.

UPDATES!

And to round up the week we have updates from Godzillabot Primal's on-going threads.

Godzillabot's Digibashes
Godzillabot's Photocomic Funny-ness

And that's it folks, sorry for it being a day late but I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, but it's better late than never! Check out the threads, leave your feedback, and check back next week to see what our resident creators have brought to Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Various

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012 (1393672)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 25th, 2012 @ 5:17am CDT
I stand corrected, there was quite a bit of activity this week!

(I had seen most of them, too. Nice work, memory..)
Re: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012 (1393673)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 25th, 2012 @ 5:30am CDT
The Sunstreaker figure looks pretty cool but I'm not sure I'd have guessed who Soundwave was without someone telling me. Can't say I agree with the decision to use Jazz, but hey it's not my figure and he did do a good job on it.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012 (1393681)
Posted by Gundamu on June 25th, 2012 @ 6:13am CDT
I want that Legion Jet Vehicon to become reality. =P~
Re: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012 (1393684)
Posted by Burn on June 25th, 2012 @ 6:18am CDT
Gundamu wrote:I want that Legion Jet Vehicon to become reality. =P~

I'd love a deluxe or voyager figure that can convert between all three!
Re: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012 (1393828)
Posted by Cycl0ne on June 25th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CDT
Wow I seriously didn't expect to be here! :DANCE: I'm surprised Thanks guys :BOWDOWN:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012 (1393833)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 25th, 2012 @ 12:15pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Gundamu wrote:I want that Legion Jet Vehicon to become reality. =P~

I'd love a deluxe or voyager figure that can convert between all three!

How about a core body that can have add on parts that pop off and pop on, so you can have all three in one figure, and then mix and match parts to get your own combinations, making all sorts of different vehicles? Not just jets, but tanks, submarines, and spaceships, all sorts of stuff like that. That would be cool.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 24 2012 (1393872)
Posted by all_the_primes on June 25th, 2012 @ 1:19pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Burn wrote:
Gundamu wrote:I want that Legion Jet Vehicon to become reality. =P~

I'd love a deluxe or voyager figure that can convert between all three!

Then I would buy every part regardless the price.

But if it were to happen, army builders are gonna have a big problem...

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Dark of the Moon Laserbeak figure MOC - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 22 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Bluestreak Masterpiece Exclusive Hasbro TRU In Hand - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 18 minutes 6 seconds
Hasbro Transformers GDO Generations Voyager Megatron. - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 8 minutes 39 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE AUTOBOT WHIRL W/GUNBARREL & MAKESHIFT NEW IN BOX! - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 34 minutes 52 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON GROUND TO AIR BLAST PACK THUNDERCRACKER CROSSWISE! - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 49 minutes 57 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee Building Set 98814 Vehicle Kreon 4 figures - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 45 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Robot Masters RM-16 RobotMasters 16 Victory Leo - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 6 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Animated Supreme Class Roll Out Command Optimus Prime NIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 21 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents