Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Sunday, June 30th, 2013 6:24AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 45,086

Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499562)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2013 @ 12:29pm CDT
Quite a lot of ladybots this time around. Not that that's a bad thing, of course!
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499590)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2013 @ 2:39pm CDT

8-}

All entries are fantastic work, as usual. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499607)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Sweet Piranacon! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499608)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:46pm CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499612)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:53pm CDT
caked-up wrote:That is so cool that I was one of the folks selected! Everyone did a fantastic job!

We seem to fall into this every now and then, but I'll say it again: the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499618)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)

Okay. That makes sense.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499636)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:56pm CDT
Va'al wrote:the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499647)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 5:29pm CDT
Tresob wrote:

Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:

Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499680)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.

No sweat...I'm only playing the part of the sensitive amateur artist.

Although it does serve me right for trying to ride the coattails of BotCon with my 3D Renders of Machine Wars Kreon helmets.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499782)
Posted by kaseycuyler on July 1st, 2013 @ 4:52am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

8-}

All entries are fantastic work, as usual. :APPLAUSE:

HAHAHA...thanks for throwing in the Batman theme with my Batcon =P

Ending Soon On eBay

Kids Logic Transformers 6" SD White Optimus Prime Ultra Magnus LED Figure 1p - Time Remaining: 14 days 11 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
1999 Transformers Beast Wars Fox Kids Deluxe WASPINATOR Figure MOC - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 4 minutes 27 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generation 1 - Series 3 1986 - City Commanders: Galvatron... - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 19 minutes 50 seconds
VINTAGE 1984 G1 TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON DEVASTATOR OCTANE RAMJET GRIMLOCK SNARL - Time Remaining: 29 days 22 hours 20 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 PINCHER 100% complete MINT pretender hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 36 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimus Primal Mega Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 21 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1974-83 RUMBLE cassette japan - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 7 minutes 6 seconds
2016 SDCC Transformers Generations Masterpiece Bumblebee G1 Figure 6" w/ Spike - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 53 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory