Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Sunday, June 30th, 2013 6:24AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 45,781

Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499562)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2013 @ 12:29pm CDT
Quite a lot of ladybots this time around. Not that that's a bad thing, of course!
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499590)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2013 @ 2:39pm CDT

8-}

All entries are fantastic work, as usual. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499607)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Sweet Piranacon! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499608)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:46pm CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499612)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:53pm CDT
caked-up wrote:That is so cool that I was one of the folks selected! Everyone did a fantastic job!

We seem to fall into this every now and then, but I'll say it again: the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499618)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)

Okay. That makes sense.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499636)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:56pm CDT
Va'al wrote:the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499647)
Posted by Dr Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 5:29pm CDT
Tresob wrote:

Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:

Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499680)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.

No sweat...I'm only playing the part of the sensitive amateur artist.

Although it does serve me right for trying to ride the coattails of BotCon with my 3D Renders of Machine Wars Kreon helmets.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499782)
Posted by kaseycuyler on July 1st, 2013 @ 4:52am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

8-}

All entries are fantastic work, as usual. :APPLAUSE:

HAHAHA...thanks for throwing in the Batman theme with my Batcon =P

Ending Soon On eBay

original G1 Transformers POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME HEAD & PM HI-Q HiQ LOT parts - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 58 minutes 28 seconds
original G1 Transformers DARKWING POWERMASTER THROTTLE part - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 47 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Movie  EVAC Voyager 2007 Movie Figure - Time Remaining: 18 days 1 hour 47 minutes 29 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1: Inferno+Extinguisher Gun/Rifle & Hose Nozzle x2+Ladder! - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 4 minutes 1 second
SDCC 2015 - Hasbro KRE-O Cybertron TRANSFORMERS Kreon Class of 1985 - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 34 minutes 59 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1: Jazz w/ Rear Windshield & Spoilers - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 23 minutes 17 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIMAL-PRIME-1ST VERSION-GORILLA-TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 54 minutes 19 seconds
TransFormers Movie 2007 Deep Space Silver StarScream F-22 MISB G1 Target Exc - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 40 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks