Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013

Sunday, June 30th, 2013 6:24AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,115

Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499562)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2013 @ 12:29pm CDT
Quite a lot of ladybots this time around. Not that that's a bad thing, of course!
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499590)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 30th, 2013 @ 2:39pm CDT

8-}

All entries are fantastic work, as usual. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499607)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Sweet Piranacon! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499608)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:46pm CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499612)
Posted by Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 3:53pm CDT
caked-up wrote:That is so cool that I was one of the folks selected! Everyone did a fantastic job!

We seem to fall into this every now and then, but I'll say it again: the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499618)
Posted by caked-up on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:

That is not to say that yours are not good customs, obviously. ;)

Okay. That makes sense.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499636)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 4:56pm CDT
Va'al wrote:the round-up takes in all Transtopia stuff from the past week, not based on merit!

Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499647)
Posted by Va'al on June 30th, 2013 @ 5:29pm CDT
Tresob wrote:

Cold...lonely...forgotten...and yet I try so hard...

:sad:

Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499680)
Posted by Tresob on June 30th, 2013 @ 7:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh blast it. :-x

I'm sorry, I always check your thread for updates and it slipped this time! :(

Will feature you again next week, with apologies.

No sweat...I'm only playing the part of the sensitive amateur artist.

Although it does serve me right for trying to ride the coattails of BotCon with my 3D Renders of Machine Wars Kreon helmets.
Re: Creative Roundup, June 30, 2013 (1499782)
Posted by kaseycuyler on July 1st, 2013 @ 4:52am CDT