Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012

Sunday, October 14th, 2012 1:28AM CDT

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 41,266

It's your favourite time of the week, a time when pre-Monday-itis begins to set in for Burn, and a time when we do the Seibertron.com weekly round up from our Transtopia Forums!

CUSTOMIZATIONS

speedleescustoms brings us not one, not two, not even three ... but FOUR customs this week!

WFC Optimus Prime V4

WFC Megatron V3

Classic Shockwave

Scrapper

Banjo-Tron brings us a Souped-Up Superion
Creative Roundup, October 14 2012

vaporretarder unveils a different take on Devestator
Creative Roundup, October 14 2012

paul053 roughs up and gives DOTM Voyager Class Megatron and improvement.
Creative Roundup, October 14 2012

Resident News Crew Blurrz returns to the customs forum, this time giving us FOC Jazz
Creative Roundup, October 14 2012

Customs stalwart Doubledealer93 shows us his new and better PRID Voyager Dreadwing weapon
Creative Roundup, October 14 2012

Tresob puts a few little bricks together to bring us Super Kreon:Vintage Ironhide

rkx unveils TF:Prime Airazor

Taiki busts out the paints to improve TF:Prime Thundertron

And keeps painting to improve TF:Prime Ultra Magnus

Death Wing returns to the customs scene to bring us TF:Prime Arcee Mod
Creative Roundup, October 14 2012

frenzy_rumble is back this week with three different customs.
TF:Prime Zombie Cliffjumper

Defensor

Omega Supreme V3

Noideaforaname gets out the little bricks as well to bring us G2 Megatron Kreon

Fuhzimota heads to the desert and brings back Classics G2 Sandstorm

warwik311 blends the past with the present to give us TF:Prime G1 Starscream

FAN ARTWORK

Verno gives us an update on his on-going fan comic - Transwarp:CSIRAC Pages 5 & 6

FAN FICTION

ebilly99 brings us The Fallen from Grace

And that's it for the week folks. Enjoy!
And if i've missed anyone, just drop me a pm and i'll make sure you're in next weeks!
Credit(s): Various
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430165)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 14th, 2012 @ 1:34am CDT
Rather powerful round-up this week. :D
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430166)
Posted by BeastProwl on October 14th, 2012 @ 1:35am CDT
That Arcee Mod is Grade A Genius. Only Problem? PINS.
Id'e do it myself, since the concept is so simple. But the PINS!

Anyway, nice work to all. Also, Great Roundup! Lots o' eye candy.
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430167)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on October 14th, 2012 @ 1:37am CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430171)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on October 14th, 2012 @ 1:49am CDT

:BOT: :CON:
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430175)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 14th, 2012 @ 1:59am CDT
BIGGUY007 wrote:I'd love to see that G1 inspired Transformers Prime Voyager Class Starscream in Jet Mode!! I wonder if that could be possible?? Probably NOT though. Oh well, great job on the customizations guys!! :APPLAUSE:

:BOT: :CON:

If you click on the link to the thread you'll see. It's a repaint of PRiD Voyager Screamer, what renders it impossible to transform?
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430182)
Posted by Burn on October 14th, 2012 @ 2:14am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:is there a way i could get my digibash thread on the next roundup? do i have to submit it or what?

You do what everyone else does and create a thread and then wait patiently for it to be picked up.

The ongoing digibash threads only get a mention once a month or so.
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430183)
Posted by Jehuty on October 14th, 2012 @ 2:16am CDT
I don't know why my post got deleted

- Because this isn't the thread for that sort of stuff
Use the Carbombya Feedback forum
- Burn
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430185)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 14th, 2012 @ 2:22am CDT
Anyway,

Love that Omega Supreme. Hope there's a lot of stuff like this next week
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430193)
Posted by Va'al on October 14th, 2012 @ 3:48am CDT
Lots of good stuff, nice work everyone! :APPLAUSE:

I will get to my Thundertron, as soon as this deadline is over.
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430235)
Posted by Rhinox23 on October 14th, 2012 @ 9:12am CDT
Wow, these all look great! I especially like Doubledealer93's custom weapon for Voyager Dreadwing! Also, loving the custom Thundertron and Ultra Magnus! Great job! Very creative and artistic posts everyone!
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430328)
Posted by XDMan on October 14th, 2012 @ 2:12pm CDT
You guys ought to work with Takara!
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430506)
Posted by budmaloney on October 15th, 2012 @ 6:26am CDT
Do these guys paint it using air brush? Or manual brushes like 40k? The coatings on some look so smooth
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1430715)
Posted by warwik311 on October 15th, 2012 @ 6:28pm CDT
budmaloney wrote:Great roundup. The WFC Optimus and Megs look gr8. Also the classics Shocwave. Is that based off of Energon Shockblast? Omega, Scrapper. Best of all was Starscream. The purple and red mix is new to him. Maybe having a little bit of gold.

I use brushes. I've been thinking about adding a little gold or orange to the cockpit and down the middle of the chest, but I haven't decided yet. As soon as I'm done with my PRID Kup becoming Ironhide (G1 meets BayHide), I might go back to it. Although, nursing school is slowing me down a lot.

Thanks for the compliments guys!
Re: Creative Roundup, October 14 2012 (1431082)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 16th, 2012 @ 5:28pm CDT
That's a lot of good work right there. Zombie Cliffjumper kind of distrubs me, so top marks for that one. I have to admit I'm not digging Defensor or PRIME Starscream in G1 colours.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism