Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 2:07AM CDT

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 34,213

CUSTOMIZATIONS

aprim breathes life into a G1 Metroplex.

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

Wikkid brings us another collaboration with Spurt Reynolds, this time getting the Masterpiece treatment is Skyfire.

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

For the third consecutive week Jin Saotome takes us to the end of the world in the not too distant future, this time bring us End of the Road Kup.

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

MRXCustomTF gives us a look at what should have been in the form of DOTM Leader Class Megatron.

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

alanyap breaks out the Lego blocks to build a triple changing FOC Snapdragon.

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

Sticking with those fun little blocks but jumping to the Kreo line, Tresob builds an Autobot HQ Playset.

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

And getting in just before the weekly cutoff, xaviercal unleashes IDW The Fallen.

Creative Roundup, September 23 2012

FAN ARTWORK

Verno updates us with the first four pages of Transwarp: CSIRAC

M3Gr1ml0ck updates Unknown Soldiers and The Lost Seasons - Destroy all Monsters.

You know the drill, give feedback, contribute your own, and check back next week!
Credit(s): Various
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423155)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 23rd, 2012 @ 5:58am CDT
thats a good lookin plex
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423157)
Posted by Va'al on September 23rd, 2012 @ 6:00am CDT
That Kup is seriously awesome. :APPLAUSE:

Nice job all round again!
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423200)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 23rd, 2012 @ 10:41am CDT
I absolutely love that fallen. It's Perfect IMO.
Oh, and Burn, nice new siggy, would be better without the letters though...
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423271)
Posted by Burn on September 23rd, 2012 @ 2:54pm CDT
It's old.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423290)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:35pm CDT
It's still cool.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423296)
Posted by Burn on September 23rd, 2012 @ 3:41pm CDT
Of course it is. I made it.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423331)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 23rd, 2012 @ 5:18pm CDT
Burn wrote:Of course it is. I made it.

Well, with that attitude, why not contribute to the creative roundup with one of your awesome HMW character customs some time? Image
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423369)
Posted by Burn on September 23rd, 2012 @ 7:06pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Burn wrote:Of course it is. I made it.

Because every time I go to do something, the weather turns shit and I end up waiting weeks for things to set.

But for the record, I just need to do some touch up, put him into alt mode and attach the guns that way, then decide whether to add a melee weapon or not.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423378)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 23rd, 2012 @ 7:32pm CDT
Burn wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Burn wrote:Of course it is. I made it.

I don't know who you'r talking about, but it should always be yes on the melee weapon. Great for posing and looking badass. The only problem would be were it would go in alt mode really.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423385)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 23rd, 2012 @ 7:46pm CDT
I'm not a fan of what they did with Megatron in DoTM, but that's a bloody good representation of him. The textures on him are fantastic, as they are on that Kup figure. Metroplex is pretty boss too. It's subtle work but it makes quite the difference.
Re: Creative Roundup, September 23 2012 (1423442)
Posted by Burn on September 23rd, 2012 @ 10:05pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:I don't know who you'r talking about,

Of course you don't. I've only showed WIP stuff on Facebook.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars