Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Transformers News: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 9:47PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 20,877

With the Cybertron Satellite campaign continuing on, that means we have more Primes of Japan! The latest was displayed recently at Bic Camera Store Yurakucho, with Yurakucho being a neighbourhood in Tokyo. This Prime uses the same body as Movieverse Jetfire, but has gold coloration. His weaponry includes three cannons attached to his back, and a very large sword! Picture courtesy of 2to_ on twitter.

'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed
Credit(s): 2to_

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1437078)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 4th, 2012 @ 9:54pm CST
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1437090)
Posted by Blurrz on November 4th, 2012 @ 10:28pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:And here I thought 14 (and then 15) was the magic number. If they're gonna keep going with this, I wonder how many Town Commanders we'll end up with.

..and how many matrices someone might have to collect. The exclusivity of them is crazy!
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438183)
Posted by felinafullstop on November 8th, 2012 @ 9:56am CST
Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

I think I'll stick with the US's Aligned continuity for my primes and hope we get some more names soon, I think this is just overkill for my collection, though an awesome idea (and I do want a matrix keychain or two) but I think my shelving is just a tad too full for something like this.

(especially if they are movie repaints. One looks like move Jazz, and another has movie Ratchet's helm.)
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438185)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 8th, 2012 @ 9:58am CST
felinafullstop wrote:Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

They won't be turned into toys, rest assured :)
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438189)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 8th, 2012 @ 10:24am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
felinafullstop wrote:Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

They won't be turned into toys, rest assured :)
On the slim chance that they are, though, they'll be Legends/Cyberverse toys, at best.
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438208)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 8th, 2012 @ 12:45pm CST
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438264)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 8th, 2012 @ 3:59pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:If this isn't a toy, why are we even discussing it on the TOY Forums? Shouldn't this be moved to a different forum?
Because it is part of a toy promotion.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction