'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Transformers News: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 9:47PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 24,375

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

With the Cybertron Satellite campaign continuing on, that means we have more Primes of Japan! The latest was displayed recently at Bic Camera Store Yurakucho, with Yurakucho being a neighbourhood in Tokyo. This Prime uses the same body as Movieverse Jetfire, but has gold coloration. His weaponry includes three cannons attached to his back, and a very large sword! Picture courtesy of 2to_ on twitter.

'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed
Credit(s): 2to_
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1437078)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 4th, 2012 @ 9:54pm CST
And here I thought 14 (and then 15) was the magic number. If they're gonna keep going with this, I wonder how many Town Commanders we'll end up with.
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1437090)
Posted by Anonymous. on November 4th, 2012 @ 10:28pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:And here I thought 14 (and then 15) was the magic number. If they're gonna keep going with this, I wonder how many Town Commanders we'll end up with.


..and how many matrices someone might have to collect. The exclusivity of them is crazy!
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438183)
Posted by felinafullstop on November 8th, 2012 @ 9:56am CST
Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

I think I'll stick with the US's Aligned continuity for my primes and hope we get some more names soon, I think this is just overkill for my collection, though an awesome idea (and I do want a matrix keychain or two) but I think my shelving is just a tad too full for something like this.

(especially if they are movie repaints. One looks like move Jazz, and another has movie Ratchet's helm.)
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438185)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 8th, 2012 @ 9:58am CST
felinafullstop wrote:Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

I think I'll stick with the US's Aligned continuity for my primes and hope we get some more names soon, I think this is just overkill for my collection, though an awesome idea (and I do want a matrix keychain or two) but I think my shelving is just a tad too full for something like this.

(especially if they are movie repaints. One looks like move Jazz, and another has movie Ratchet's helm.)


They won't be turned into toys, rest assured :)
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438189)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 8th, 2012 @ 10:24am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
felinafullstop wrote:Lots of Primes indeed...and still only one female ....

I think I'll stick with the US's Aligned continuity for my primes and hope we get some more names soon, I think this is just overkill for my collection, though an awesome idea (and I do want a matrix keychain or two) but I think my shelving is just a tad too full for something like this.

(especially if they are movie repaints. One looks like move Jazz, and another has movie Ratchet's helm.)


They won't be turned into toys, rest assured :)
On the slim chance that they are, though, they'll be Legends/Cyberverse toys, at best.
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438208)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 8th, 2012 @ 12:45pm CST
If this isn't a toy, why are we even discussing it on the TOY Forums? Shouldn't this be moved to a different forum?
Re: 'Cybertron Satellite' Yurakucho Prime Revealed (1438264)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 8th, 2012 @ 3:59pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:If this isn't a toy, why are we even discussing it on the TOY Forums? Shouldn't this be moved to a different forum?
Because it is part of a toy promotion.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Hunters Optimus Prime & Predaking Predacons Rising 2 Pack Set - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 44 minutes 28 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Hound Series 1 Card 39 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 44 minutes 53 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Windcharger Series 1 Card 27 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 minutes 48 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Skids Series 1 Card 9 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 14 minutes 44 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Slag Series 1 Card 33 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 14 minutes 43 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Sludge Series 1 Card 37 PSA GEM MT 10 ROOKIE 1st Card! - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 14 minutes 42 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Swoop Series 1 Card 35 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 14 minutes 36 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Dirge Series 1 Card 99 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 29 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016