Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday!

Transformers News: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday!

Monday, December 2nd, 2013 8:03PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,933

The Hub Network has uploaded a 30 second Holiday Special titled "Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday!". Enjoy the lighthearted video embedded below:

Credit(s): The Hub Network
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1532958)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 2nd, 2013 @ 8:16pm CST
Completely lost it at the decorated Nemesis. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1532965)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on December 2nd, 2013 @ 8:36pm CST
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1532966)
Posted by Bubbah on December 2nd, 2013 @ 8:44pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Completely lost it at the decorated Nemesis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same here man haha ... Leave it to Steve!
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1532981)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 2nd, 2013 @ 10:30pm CST
Bubbah wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Completely lost it at the decorated Nemesis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same here man haha ... Leave it to Steve!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tronus_Rex wrote:Is this considered canon?
Perhaps to the Prime Commercial Continuity.
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1533001)
Posted by Red 50 on December 3rd, 2013 @ 3:17am CST
I'm starting to doupt whether the 'cons are truly evil or not...

Nonetheless, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1533030)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 3rd, 2013 @ 8:56am CST
That was entertaining.
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1533123)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 3rd, 2013 @ 8:30pm CST
Did anyone else think the 'Con that did the decorating sounded like Rattrap?
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1533124)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 3rd, 2013 @ 8:35pm CST
Trikeboy wrote:Did anyone else think the 'Con that did the decorating sounded like Rattrap?
Similar accent and sorta similar pitch, but that's ain't Scott. ;)
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1533176)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 4th, 2013 @ 5:56am CST
Heh. That was pretty good.
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535124)
Posted by El Duque on December 13th, 2013 @ 7:28pm CST
The Hub Network has uploaded a couple of new 30 Second Holiday Specials featuring our favorite transforming alien robots! In the first clip Megatron recites "The Night Before Christmas" as the Vehicons listen and ponder the truly important aspects of the story. In the second we learn that Decpections really like figgy pudding, well most of them anyway. Enjoy the embedded videos below!

Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535130)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 13th, 2013 @ 7:54pm CST
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535133)
Posted by Henry921 on December 13th, 2013 @ 7:59pm CST
We really needed some Steve focused episodes.
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535135)
Posted by Bubbah on December 13th, 2013 @ 8:11pm CST

Oh and cue the Bronies fangasm over Steve wanting a pony haha
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535148)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 13th, 2013 @ 9:17pm CST
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the figgy pudding as well.

Also, since Megatron's favorite song is the MLP theme, I think Steve's gonna get that pony. :D
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535215)
Posted by dragons on December 14th, 2013 @ 10:37am CST
Bubbah wrote:Oh my!! Those are hilarious! I wish I could make Steve singing that my ringtone.

Oh and cue the Bronies fangasm over Steve wanting a pony haha

what type of phone you have I may be able to help out.

wonderfukl clips
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535246)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 14th, 2013 @ 2:32pm CST
That's not Frank Welker is it? Ah who cares. I hope we get a few more of these before christmas.
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535263)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 14th, 2013 @ 3:41pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:That's not Frank Welker is it?

Indeed it is. :grin:
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535269)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 14th, 2013 @ 4:00pm CST
I like it, ANOTHER!
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535288)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 14th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:That's not Frank Welker is it?

Indeed it is. :grin:
You sure?

If it is, he ain't doing his typical Prime Megatron voice, but some variation of it instead. :-?
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535312)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 14th, 2013 @ 7:05pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:That's not Frank Welker is it?

Indeed it is. :grin:
You sure?

Yes. The 'Pudding' commercial was definitely him. The previous one sounded off at the end, but I'm certain it's Frank.

Definitely not this guy :SICK: :

Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535539)
Posted by XDMan on December 15th, 2013 @ 6:00pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Good grief, we SO need this kind of humor in the actual show! These are pure comedy gold! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry to tell you this, but what we actually need is a Christmas special. I mean, come on. Disney, Neck, Cartoon Network all have Christmas specials. Star Wars, Power Rangers/Super Sentai, Pokemon, Marvel, and DC all have Christmas special, but not a thirty year old franchise like Transformers, despite its worldwide popularity??? Sure, there are the Marvel UK comics, the Titan Mag's comic, ornaments, and the Animated episode of "Human Error", which isn't mainly about it, but it lacks a TRUE Christmas special!!!

Here are some good (and maybe bad) ideas:

1. A G1 Christmas Carol parody starring Gears (or Scourge, for a pun) as Scrooge, who will eventually know that the true meaning of Christmas is, well, more than meets the eye.

2. A Christmas story focused on the Prime continuity, where Dark Energon is located near Santa's workshop, making the Decpticons invade the location to harvest it and keep Santa, his elves, his 9 reindeer, and (maybe, mind you) Frosty hostage. The Autobots would hear about this and stop the Decepticons, with The Carpenters' version of "Carol of the Bells" heard during the battle (and the special ends with Wheeljack delivering the presents with the Jackhammer).

3. A documentary on how well TF sold during the Holidays.

I know most of you will think that this is a stupid idea, but before you comment to me, go over my comment, and think about how useful these ideas could be. Please??? :PRAY:
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535892)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 16th, 2013 @ 11:26pm CST
Would it be wrong that these two 30 second bits were better than the entire run of Prime? Kinda funny that they're using a show that's now a few months past it's end, which is a lifetime to kids.
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1535961)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 17th, 2013 @ 8:56am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Would it be wrong that these two 30 second bits were better than the entire run of Prime?

Yes. These commercials don't have superb storytelling with very interesting and developed characters.
Re: Decepticon Holidays: Holiday Schmoliday! (1536108)
Posted by Bubbah on December 17th, 2013 @ 7:46pm CST
dragons wrote:

Oh and cue the Bronies fangasm over Steve wanting a pony haha

what type of phone you have I may be able to help out.

wonderfukl clips

Sorry man, must've missed your comment ... I've got an iPhone 4.

I can't stop laughing at this!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars