Sunday, January 13th, 2008 6:50AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 49,184

"Who dares disrupt my coronation!"

It has come. Armor upgrades created to turn the traitorous, power hungry Decepticon Starscream, Masterpiece Version, into Emperor Starscream from the original cartoon movie!

TFClub seems to create a piece that fans will be clamoring to get their hands on.

According to information the additional armor pieces are coming out in March.

View more images here including a set on Masterpiece Skywarp.

Is this more than just 'bad comedy'? You tell us and join the ongoing discussion here in the already existing thread in the Toys Forum!
Credit(s): Flux Convoy, TFClub.com
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602506)
Posted by Tekka on January 13th, 2008 @ 7:00am CST
Needless to say... My MP Skywarp will be getting these!
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602512)
Posted by olokin on January 13th, 2008 @ 7:07am CST
This is the add-on that just got to happen. I just might get one for my MP Starscream
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602541)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 13th, 2008 @ 7:36am CST
I wish there's a Masterpiece Astrotrain to stand beside him.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602545)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 13th, 2008 @ 7:41am CST
So, this is the fourth custom MP accessory set, right? The first was the MP-01 Trailer (later overtaken by the MP-04 Convoy w/ Trailer), then the Ultra Magnus armor/trailer, after that was the Megatron gun parts, and now this. All in all, this is a very nice set. :D
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602557)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on January 13th, 2008 @ 7:50am CST
This would be great! ...if only I could have gotten my hands on a MP Starscream at retail price

:sad:
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602606)
Posted by cellshock on January 13th, 2008 @ 8:39am CST
Sabrblade wrote:So, this is the fourth custom MP accessory set, right? The first was the MP-01 Trailer (later overtaken by the MP-04 Convoy w/ Trailer), then the Ultra Magnus armor/trailer, after that was the Megatron gun parts, and now this.

There was no mass released MP-02 Ultra Magnus armor/trailer custom set. A few people might have made their own, but nothing was ever made to the same extent as the MP-01 trailer or MP-05 gun accessories.

I think this MP Starscream gear is pretty cool for novelty value, but I certainly won't be buying it since I would never display him like that. The recolored gear for MP Skywarp is just ridiculous.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602612)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 13th, 2008 @ 8:50am CST
I didn't know there was an upgrade to Skywarp. What's it like?
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602613)
Posted by barricade2218 on January 13th, 2008 @ 8:50am CST
Looks interesting-my MP Starscream may have to have one.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602632)
Posted by Creature SH on January 13th, 2008 @ 9:30am CST
Hmm... according to my scanner, those links are crawling with viruseseseses. Just saying.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602657)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on January 13th, 2008 @ 9:56am CST
A definite must for my MP Starscream when I pick him up
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602664)
Posted by zemper on January 13th, 2008 @ 10:03am CST
all the more it gets me excited and anxious for the Takara-release of G1-style Masterpiece Starscream, the reason why i didn't get (though i could a lotta times) the Hasbro issue.

:MAX:
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602697)
Posted by omega666 on January 13th, 2008 @ 10:29am CST
That is awesome! I was telling my wife that THAT is what my Starscream needs too.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602719)
Posted by Menbailee on January 13th, 2008 @ 10:53am CST
At price much lower than they'd likely charge, I'd happily have a set. I'd call it a terrific effort on the part of the fans and tip my hate. At any sort of price comparable to other upgrade sets, it's simply out of the question for three small pieces of molded plastic and one piece of fabric. It looks OK, but not as majestic as it might. The crown's nicely sculpted, the shoulder pads capture the detail from the movie nicely, and the cape look like an appropriate fit. On the other hand, the cape could benefit from a different fabric, the crown maybe is a little large, and the shoulder pads somehow look off in color to me. If this turns out inexpensive, I'll eat my critiques and sing the praises of the people who made this upgrade.

I wonder if the shoulder pads use the little notches in Screamer's shoulders?
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602741)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 13th, 2008 @ 11:14am CST
Finally! Some common sense! I was wondering when this would happen. He looks fantastic with it. I'm so getting that set.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602768)
Posted by OptitronPrime on January 13th, 2008 @ 11:49am CST
He should of came with it in the first place :D
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602776)
Posted by Tekka on January 13th, 2008 @ 11:57am CST
The one on Skywarp looks a little naff... with that little white cape. If it comes to a choice between the two and it doesn't get a better cape, I'll probably get the Starscream version for my Skywarp.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602790)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on January 13th, 2008 @ 12:17pm CST
Yes!! now is the perfect time to get mp starscream!
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602791)
Posted by Grahf on January 13th, 2008 @ 12:19pm CST
If the price is right, I may pick one up. I also wouldn't display him with it on for extended periods of time. If I could track down another Wal Mart Starscream for retail price, I might get another one to keep the gear on. I passed up the gun parts for MP-05 because I always keep him in bot mode. This on the other hand, would be nice to have.
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602880)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on January 13th, 2008 @ 1:45pm CST
Accessories ,Accessories

I just love Transformers Accessories :grin:
Re: "Decepticons, I Starscream Am Your New Leader"--Coronation Gear For MP Starscream (602883)
Posted by Sunstar on January 13th, 2008 @ 1:56pm CST
Is this general release; or something that is exclusive and whatnot. When's botcon? is this relating to that? Otherwise I am all over this like a paper towel on a spill.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1980-82 GRAPPLE hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 14 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Bruticus Combaticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 29 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G1 Minibot "BUMBLEBEE" red version C8.5 shape  *VINTAGE* 1984 - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 47 minutes 27 seconds
Smokescreen Side Swipe Hound Silverstreak Alternators #1-4 Transformers MISP - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars SWINDLE  MOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 50 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars SKY DIVE MOC Superion 2014 - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 52 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars SILVERBOLT MIB Superion 2014 - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe Combiner Wars-OFFROAD - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 11 minutes 27 seconds
Website Security Test