Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans

Transformers News: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans

Thursday, June 28th, 2012 8:15AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,248

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted the rest of the scans from the July issue of Dengeki Hobby, we got a look at the Masterpiece scans a few days ago. Below we have:

• AM-15 Darkness Megatron
  • AM-16 Jet Vehicon
  • EZ-15 Energon Driller with Knock Out
  • EZ-16 Ultra Magnus
  • AMW01-06
  • Shining B.2 and O.P.
  • MP-12 Lambor with Amazon Japan Exclusive chrome pile drivers
  • MP-13 Soundwave Prototype with Amazon Japan Exclusive clear energon cubes
  • MP-14 Red Alert Prototype
  • Toys"R"Us Japan Exclusive Arms Micron Battle Shield Optimus Prime
  • Gari Robo-Kun Crossover

Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395052)
Posted by RhA on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:21am CDT
♥ Lambor
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395062)
Posted by mattwhite924 on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:13am CDT
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395066)
Posted by Bowspearer on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:22am CDT
The more I see pics of them, the less impressed I become with Takara's decision that good exclusives apparently are the fully featured toys and the rest are all gutted of parts/functionality in some way. It makes me feel like I'm experiencing the Machine Wars toyline all over again in the worst way possible.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395067)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:22am CDT
mattwhite924 wrote:Darkness Megatron looks better than I expected. That "Lugnut" micron is much better proportioned to the Voyager mold.
"Megatron Darkness", "Gora". :-B
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395146)
Posted by Blurrz on June 28th, 2012 @ 1:05pm CDT
Shining O.P.? Oh dear.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1395156)
Posted by RodimalToyota on June 28th, 2012 @ 1:37pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Rated X wrote:Starting to look real good. Ive been trying to stay away from the MP line. But these are very tempting. Especially Soundwave. And I forsee a Sunstreaker coming too since the twins are never seperated. Plus the Sunstreaker version of the Countach wouldnt require licensing. If we get a red Diaclone repaint of MP Sunstreaker Im buying it.

Just curious, why wouldn't Takara need to require licensing?

I think because Sunstreaker isn't a true Countach LP 500S, but a customised one with an exposed engine and larger spoiler.

I never knew that. Interesting. Does that affect licensing? If Takara wanted to put the Lamborghini symbol on it, they would still need licensing I believe.

The Sunstreaker Countach was based on the Countach CR, which was just a hand drawn image by an early designer that never saw the light of day.

There's no licensing anything concerns. I hope that it comes next, because I'm a Lambo freak, and like a Pokemon, I'll buy them all.
Re: Dengeki Hobby Magazine July Scans (1399045)
Posted by Prowl1529 on July 10th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
Lovelly all of them. But my oppinion in relation to Sideswipe is, 1 Sideswipe whit 2 different heads so anyone who bought him could choose.
I can't wait to see the next MP they could do anyone they want i don't care but my preference would be a MP Ironhide and Ratchet almost at the same size of Starscream that would be awesome.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars