Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated

Transformers News: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated

Friday, May 25th, 2012 8:43AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,733

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted clearer scans from the May issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine, the same issue that previously gave us looks at the MP-12 Lambor Prototype and AM-12 Breakdown. The updated scans show the following:

• AM-07 Starscream
  • AM-12 Breakdown
  • AM-13 Knock Out
  • AM-14 Vehicon
  • EZ-13 Evac
  • EZ-14 Breakdown
  • The Garigari-Kun Crossover figures
  • Tokyo Toy Show Exclusives: United Black Optimus Prime and Crystal Transformers Prime First Edition Optimus Prime
  • Lucky Draw Gold Chrome RID Optimus Prime (?)
  • MP-12 Lambor/Sideswipe Prototype
  • MP-13 Teaser
  • Million Publishing Exclusive Artfire

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383635)
Posted by Anonymous on May 25th, 2012 @ 8:57am CDT
Yep. Soundwave.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383637)
Posted by El Duque on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:02am CDT
orangeitis wrote:Yep. Soundwave.

/:)
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383638)
Posted by Anonymous on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:10am CDT
El Duque wrote:
orangeitis wrote:Yep. Soundwave.

/:)

>:oP
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383641)
Posted by El Duque on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:16am CDT
orangeitis wrote:
El Duque wrote:
orangeitis wrote:Yep. Soundwave.

/:)

>:oP

;)^

Just havin fun, it's Soundwave.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383642)
Posted by worldsgreatest on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:18am CDT
Over/under on how long it will take for fans to start griping about the micron ports on Knock Out's doors?

Yeah. That's definitely Soundwave. Cool for Soundwave fans I guess, bad for Acousticwave sales.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383643)
Posted by worldsgreatest on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:19am CDT
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383650)
Posted by Mechastrike on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:29am CDT
even kingdom hearts is getting involved in Transformers.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383652)
Posted by El Duque on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:37am CDT
worldsgreatest wrote:How crazy is it that Hasbro doesn't even have Breakdown in the schedule at least through third quarter 2012? Or Unicron? Something fishy is afoot.

What's really crazy is that during the Hasbro Panel Q&A at BotCon a fan asked when we would get Breakdown and they acted like they had no idea what he was talking about.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383658)
Posted by worldsgreatest on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:51am CDT
That's crazy!

I remember Twincast talking about Breakdown not being on display but I didn't know someone straight up asked about him. Eesh. Glad I preordered the AM version.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383661)
Posted by El Duque on May 25th, 2012 @ 9:55am CDT
worldsgreatest wrote:That's crazy!

The guy had to explain, "you know the Takara version we've seen on the internet".
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383665)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 10:12am CDT
Someone at BotCon hinted to me that Gaia Unicron may be Takara-only. :-(
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383673)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 25th, 2012 @ 10:31am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Someone at BotCon hinted to methat Gaia Unicron may be Takara-only. :-(

Seriously? *adds to the list*
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383676)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 10:41am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Someone at BotCon hinted to methat Gaia Unicron may be Takara-only. :-(

Seriously? *adds to the list*
Though, I don't know how accurate the claim was, so I hope not.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383684)
Posted by dinojack86 on May 25th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
If Hasbro doesn't release Voyager Breakdown I'm done with them. And to act like they didn't know what they were talking about (according to what someone said). I've heard Breakdown dies but come on- he's Bulkhead's rival and a pretty interesting character. Not to mention he's one bad dude.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383694)
Posted by Joetx on May 25th, 2012 @ 11:34am CDT
Any idea which MP OP is the MP Lambor being compared to, MP 1/4 or MP 10?
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383695)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 11:35am CDT
Joetx wrote:Any idea which MP OP is the MP Lambor being compared to, MP 1/4 or MP 10?
MP-10. Lambor's voyager sized.
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383723)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:32pm CDT

I really like the metallic looking paint on Knock Out, but yeah, still hating the Micron ports (even the engine block on this one).
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383724)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:36pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:If Hasbro doesn't release Breakdown and Unicron as rumoured then I officially lose all confidence in them. I'm sure I'd get the odd figure when they get lucky but I no longer expect them to come through for me.
They better release then both, and Jet Vehicon (another that was hinted to me as be Takara-only :BANG_HEAD: ).
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383731)
Posted by Flux Convoy on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:50pm CDT
Still pissed about MP Sideswipe being voyager sized. That's effing retarded.
:BOT:
Re: Dengeki Hobby May Scans Updated (1383732)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2012 @ 1:52pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:Still pissed about MP Sideswipe being voyager sized. That's effing retarded.
:BOT:
Too big or too small? Cuz that's just the right size to go with MP-10.