Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown

Transformers News: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown

Friday, March 23rd, 2012 2:42PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Collectables, Toy News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 38,190

A slew of pictures detailing Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown have been posted at Transformers Galaxy - Hong Kong Fans Group Facebook page. This pint sized version of the Decepticon Breakdown from Transformers Prime features a purple clear plastic weapon and fantastic vehicle mode. Check out some of the pics mirrored below or click here to check out the Transformers Galaxy - Hong Kong Fans Group Face book page.

Credit(s): El_Duque, Transformers Galaxy HKFG

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361592)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 23rd, 2012 @ 2:45pm CDT

I like how screen accurate this thing is, and it looks surprisingly posabe for such a small figure. Awesome.

:CON:
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361594)
Posted by Megazarak on March 23rd, 2012 @ 2:53pm CDT
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361597)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 23rd, 2012 @ 3:03pm CDT
Megazarak wrote:Cyberverse figures are really starting to look alright to me. The Cyberverse Commanders in particular look really good, like Megs (who even comes with his sword!). That being said, with Bulkhead a Commander, it makes no sense to me that Breakdown isn't. Another thing that doesn't make sense is his weapon. Where's his hammer?

He's not a popular enough character to be a commander, and the gun is the one he uses in the show when he's in vehicle mode (it's shoulder mounted in robot mode). Wish he came with the hammer too, but if they can only have one weapon or the other, I like the choice they made.

Though they COULD have done something like they did with Bulkhead where his mace was also a gun. Wouldn't have been too hard to do that with this figure too.
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361610)
Posted by Heavy B on March 23rd, 2012 @ 3:27pm CDT
No eye patch? LAME!!!!!
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361612)
Posted by omega666 on March 23rd, 2012 @ 3:29pm CDT
What a waste of plastic. Would have been nicer to get larger deluxes.
>:oP
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361613)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 23rd, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Nice, I should start investing in these Cyberverse guys more. I got Cyberverse Blackout with Scorponok and I love it! He looks good standing next to Legends class Optimus.

:CON:

Dude you will so enjoy Bulkhead and not be disapointed by any means. So that's 3 now I gotta get Ironhide, Dreadwing, and now Breakdown, not bad now! :APPLAUSE: :VEHI:
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361615)
Posted by El Duque on March 23rd, 2012 @ 3:32pm CDT
For those who are complaining, keep in mind there is a Voyager Class version coming later this year.
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361621)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 23rd, 2012 @ 3:48pm CDT
Looks good. I like the trend of getting figures at different size classes.
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361630)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 23rd, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
Dang, I got all excited when I saw his name, thinking it would be the Voyager. :lol: Soon, soon...
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361631)
Posted by Burn on March 23rd, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
Looks like Hasbro's putting more effort into their Cyberverse line, which means these little guys can only get better.
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361688)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
is it legend or commander class? it looks like a legend but the transformation and posebility looks more like a commander. If its a legends class thats pretty impressive, not a fan of the overall look but from a figure standpoint its pretty good.
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361705)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:34pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:No eye patch? LAME!!!!!

Grounds for a redeco down the line! :lol:
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361714)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:53pm CDT
Love it, but wish it was Commander class to match Bulkhead. Oh well, still want it.

Hoping for a Commander version with a hammer and eye patch down the line, though.
Re: Detailed Look at Transformers Cyberverse Breakdown (1361717)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:59pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:He's not a popular enough character to be a commander...

And Ironhide and Dreadwing are? Ironhide isn't even in the show yet, and for all we know Dreadwing dies in the first episode like his brother.

Plus no one said he won't eventually get a Commander figure.

That aside, I love this guy! Legends figures are like crack to me.