Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons?

Transformers News: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons?

Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 4:40PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,419

Remember that set of Legends Class figures consisting of RtS Optimus Prime, RtS Starscream, Universe 2.0 G2 Megatron, and Universe 2.0 Bumblebee that started showing up at Dollar General back in April? It appears the Optimus Prime and Starscream that are currently being stocked feature the extra weapons designed for the Asia exclusives GDO Motorbreath and Thundercracker! Image courtesy of guard convoy.

Re: Legends Class Repack Assortment Found at Dollar General
Credit(s): guard convoy from TFW2005
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412769)
Posted by Gundamu on August 23rd, 2012 @ 5:00pm CDT
Makes me want to check out DGs near me.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412772)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 23rd, 2012 @ 5:31pm CDT
of course there arent any near me, but ive got 5 cvs' & 3 dollar trees within a 3 mile radius.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412776)
Posted by RAcast on August 23rd, 2012 @ 5:57pm CDT
Huh...if I see the Optimus with the sword I might pick it up. I've seen the regular version and passed on it, but having a weapon makes it a touch more attractive.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1412784)
Posted by Stryfe Convoy on August 23rd, 2012 @ 6:33pm CDT
I already got Optimus from Dollar General... without the sword...

Oh well... I'll continue to use one of Shattered Glass Drift's pistols as Prime's gun...
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1413130)
Posted by XDMan on August 24th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
Looks like Megatron will beg for mercy!
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1421273)
Posted by Seibertron on September 17th, 2012 @ 9:09pm CDT
I found the Transformers Generations Legends that were previously Dollar General exclusives at Big Lots tonight. Optimus Prime and Starscream both had the GDO weapon accessories, which the ones at the Dollar Generals around Chicago do not seem to have yet.
Re: Dollar General Legends Class Optimus Prime and Starscream with GDO Weapons? (1421591)
Posted by It Is Him on September 18th, 2012 @ 8:44pm CDT
I forgot about these. I wonder if the Big Lots near me has them... :-?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars