DOTM Earns 5 Nominations from the Visual Effects Society
Monday, January 9th, 2012 11:13AM CSTCategory: Movie News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian Views: 29,355
- Outstanding Visual Effects in a Visual Effects-Driven Feature Motion Picture.
- Outstanding Created Environment in a Live Action Feature Motion Picture - for 155 Wacker Drive.
- Outstanding Virtual Cinematography in a Live Action Feature Motion Picture.
- Outstanding Models in a Feature Motion Picture - for The Driller.
- Outstanding Compositing in a Feature Motion Picture.
Also Transformers the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle has been nominated for Outstanding Visual Effects in a Special Venue Project.
You can see the full list of VES nominees here.
Most Popular Transformers News
The first mock up reveal of the TFCC exclusive MARISSA FAIREBORN and AFTERBURNER vehicle25,145 views
Most Recent Transformers News
New Galleries: Club Subscription Exclusive Treadshot with Catgut and United WarpathPosted 19 minutes ago
BotCon 2014 Comic - Diamond Edition Cover Art by Marcelo Matere and Thomas Deer RevealedPosted 16 hours ago
Posted by SlyTF1 on January 9th, 2012 @ 11:30am CST
Posted by griftimus prime on January 9th, 2012 @ 11:43am CST
Posted by prowl123 on January 10th, 2012 @ 3:09pm CST
Posted by FanimusMaximus on January 22nd, 2012 @ 10:15am CST
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 8th, 2012 @ 6:37am CST
- Outstanding Created Environment in a Live Action Feature Motion Picture
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - 155 Wacker Drive: Giles Hancock, John Hanson, Tom Martinek, Scott Younkin
- Outstanding Models in a Feature Motion Picture
Transformers: Dark of the Moon – Driller: Tim Brakensiek, Kelvin Chu, David Fogler, Rene Garcia
Also getting props that night was Transformers: The Ride. It was only nominated for one catagory but ended up taking the honors.
- Outstanding Visual Effects in a Special Venue Project
Transformers the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle: Lori Arnold, Yanick Dusseault, Delio Tramontozzi, Jeff White