e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus

Transformers News: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus

Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 8:06AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,411

Autobase Aichi has confirmed the speculation from yesterday that e-Hobby's next exclusive will indeed be a Magnificus redeco of RtS Deluxe Perceptor! If the art from the updated image is any indication the figure will receive a new head mold. Expect the figure to cost 5500 Yen and be available from March 26th until May 8th. Check out the image mirrored below.

Re: e-Hobby Teases Their Next Exclusive: Magnificus?
Credit(s): Autobase Aichi
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473040)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:14am CDT
I called the new head! But not the fact it's under Generations...
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473041)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:23am CDT
WOOOO! Head remold! Wonder if Fun Pub will be partnering up for this guy.
:BOT:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473042)
Posted by Poyguimogul on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:24am CDT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Maggie I <3 you!!!!!!!!!! I haz ur G1, Pleez blow up my car in a failed attempt at getting energon for your schemes... INSURANCE!!$$!!
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473046)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:32am CDT
Sold.

Will this come in the monochrome United packaging?
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473051)
Posted by Rated X on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:04am CDT
I wish all teaser images would be just for 24 hours before the reveal. That should be written in stone. I like the new head. I also hope this means that the Perceptor mold will be off the table for Botcon. I dont want to see Machine Wars Soundwave get slaughtered by use of the perceptor mold. And Im not so crazy about a 3 pack of Reflector clones from this mold either unless one has a lens on his chest which is too much to expect from Funpub.
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473053)
Posted by triKlops on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:08am CDT
Nice, the artwork looks cool and he seems to be a decent price for an Ehobby import!
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473057)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:24am CDT
Cool, just might get it if the club imports this. $58US is not bad...
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473059)
Posted by Mkall on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:26am CDT
I'll take him. I can't wait to see the actual figure.
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473062)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT
Rated X wrote:Im not so crazy about a 3 pack of Reflector clones from this mold either unless one has a lens on his chest which is too much to expect from Funpub.

You hit the nail on the head there :shock:

*Cues drama music*
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473073)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on March 20th, 2013 @ 1:15pm CDT
Hot damn, I really want this now
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473153)
Posted by Blackstreak on March 20th, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
I definitely want this piece. :KREMZEEK:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473201)
Posted by Stormrider on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:16pm CDT
I like the story line of from G1 Magnificus and G'mede (sp?).
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473252)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 21st, 2013 @ 1:23am CDT

Sonnofa... I just hope this version is not as cool as the original. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473282)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 21st, 2013 @ 8:01am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Ugh... Here I am, sitting and hoping that GT-R Maximus is the 4th and final GT-R (2012 had 4 GT-Rs in Super GT), which would make a nice (possibly temporary) cap-off. Because by then, I would have a complete set of non-Convoy/Prime GT-Rs. And then this is confirmed.

Sonnofa... I just hope this version is not as cool as the original. :BANG_HEAD:

Are you talking about the same thing we're talking about?
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473390)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 21st, 2013 @ 5:27pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:

Sonnofa... I just hope this version is not as cool as the original. :BANG_HEAD:

Are you talking about the same thing we're talking about?

Yes I am. A month ago, I had found the original e-HOBBY version, which came with Ga'Mede. One was MISB, and a second was graded by AFA. The whole background for these two were great, and I was tempted to get the graded version (as the non-graded version was not guaranteed the same condition or better). Because, I mean, how can you top the chance to have an "expanded universe" (Star Wars terminology) character that is a Destron who wants revenge on other Destrons? 8)

Which lead to my point. If the piece is the same as the original, the only point I would skip on him if he was a Generations piece. Do not collect that line. Otherwise, I need to refocus my plans and budget for the magnificent Magnificus. :lol:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473454)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 21st, 2013 @ 11:43pm CDT
Wait a sec? What am I thinking?! SG Perceptor is dead!
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473942)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 24th, 2013 @ 2:25pm CDT
I want him, but not for $60. I'll just wait for that rumored Reflector repaint. >:oP
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473946)
Posted by RhA on March 24th, 2013 @ 2:39pm CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:Cool, just might get it if the club imports this. $58US is not bad...

:lol: I dare you to claim that 58$ for a robot toy is 'not bad' in a bar full of people.
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1474264)
Posted by El Duque on March 25th, 2013 @ 11:58pm CDT
e-Hobby has fully revealed their recently announced exclusive, Magnificus! The figure is a black, red, and chrome redeco of Reveal the Shield Perceptor with a brand new head sculpt. Expect the figure to cost 5500 Yen and be available from March 26th until May 8th. Check out the latest images directly from e-Hobby mirrored below.

Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1474266)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 26th, 2013 @ 12:02am CDT
Something this cool should end up in the Generations line for mass retail, not as an exclusive from foreign markets. I would import this beauty, but not for $60.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Wars TransMetals Optimal Optimus Prime Primal Hasbro Kenner - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 34 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SCOURGE DRAGON WITH GOLD CYBER PLANET  KEY - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 7 minutes 8 seconds
TED-08 STEELJAW Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 52 minutes 18 seconds
New Transformers Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream Takara MISB - Time Remaining: 25 days 22 hours 22 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Combiner Wars NEW FreeShip - Time Remaining: 20 days 21 hours 52 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Prowl MP-04 Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 52 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Roadbuster Autobot Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 7 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G2 Rapido MOSC NEW Rapido action Figure GENERATION TWO - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 8 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016