Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated

Transformers News: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated

Sunday, September 2nd, 2012 10:37AM CDT

Categories: Collector's Club News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,820

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We posted the translation back when the promo poster first surfaced, but just in case you missed it and to make it official here's the English version of the poster as tweeted by the official Transformers Collectors' Club who will be offering this set.

  • Continuing in the Shattered Glass World: Solar Requiem
  • Preorders available in early September
  • e-Hobby Collaboration Exclusive Set: SG Soundwave vs. SG Blaster
  • Collaboration Comic (12 pages, color)
  • Custom Sticker Sheet
  • Deluxe Package Design

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC Collaboration Teaser
Credit(s): daimchoc, TFCC
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416062)
Posted by Seibertron on September 2nd, 2012 @ 10:39am CDT
Rated X wrote:Shattered Glass - a stupid storyline that justifies the existance of lazy repaints with no re-tooling.


We can't agree on 3rd party stuff, but I will definitely agree with you on this. Last thing we need are repaints of G1 figures in Shattered Glass colors, though these two I'll take because you can never have enough Cassettes.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416065)
Posted by Mkall on September 2nd, 2012 @ 10:48am CDT
3 Autobot cassettes vs 2 Decepticon cassettes? That's just not fair.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416066)
Posted by El Duque on September 2nd, 2012 @ 10:50am CDT
I was hoping this partnership would make TFCC better, instead it's made e-Hobby worse :(
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416068)
Posted by Bass X0 on September 2nd, 2012 @ 10:52am CDT
I disagree. I love seeing repaints of G1 toys even if they are not retooled. Doesn't matter to me if they are Shattered Glass or brand new characters even. In a way, Shattered Glass is more preferable because those characters actually have fiction for them already - whereas how often has Magnificus, Overcharge, Screech, Clamp Down, and other eHobby repaints been in fiction?

I hope to see more repaints of G1 toys in Shattered Glass colors. Devastator and Blitzwing would be quite nice.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416073)
Posted by Trikeboy on September 2nd, 2012 @ 11:07am CDT
Bass X0 wrote:I disagree. I love seeing repaints of G1 toys even if they are not retooled. Doesn't matter to me if they are Shattered Glass or brand new characters even. In a way, Shattered Glass is more preferable because those characters actually have fiction for them already - whereas how often has Magnificus, Overcharge, Screech, Clamp Down, and other eHobby repaints been in fiction?

I hope to see more repaints of G1 toys in Shattered Glass colors. Devastator and Blitzwing would be quite nice.


I ordered e-Hobby Magnificus specifically to put in my SG collection along with a few of the other repurposed toys I normally would of passed on. Also, this deal with e-Hobby is a great plus for those of us not in the US. It lets us get club exclusives without paying the $80 to join the club.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416079)
Posted by Rated X on September 2nd, 2012 @ 11:18am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Rated X wrote:Shattered Glass - a stupid storyline that justifies the existance of lazy repaints with no re-tooling.


We can't agree on 3rd party stuff, but I will definitely agree with you on this. Last thing we need are repaints of G1 figures in Shattered Glass colors, though these two I'll take because you can never have enough Cassettes.



Agreed. I want those cassettes too. I just got the Soundblaster/Twincast releases mainly for the cassettes. Lets see how they price these. On Shattered Glass, I do like purple Primes because they just look too cool. I also like how some of the 2012 SG figures pose as classics Diaclone figures. Im all for a black Ironhide in the future.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416080)
Posted by Trikeboy on September 2nd, 2012 @ 11:21am CDT
Rated X wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Rated X wrote:Shattered Glass - a stupid storyline that justifies the existance of lazy repaints with no re-tooling.


We can't agree on 3rd party stuff, but I will definitely agree with you on this. Last thing we need are repaints of G1 figures in Shattered Glass colors, though these two I'll take because you can never have enough Cassettes.



Agreed. I want those cassettes too. I just got the Soundblaster/Twincast releases mainly for the cassettes. Lets see ow they price these.


Haha, me too. I got Encore Soundblaster for Enemy and Wingthing. Twincast could have been easily passed on but I didn't have Twincast yet.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416101)
Posted by Seibertron on September 2nd, 2012 @ 12:22pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Rated X wrote:Shattered Glass - a stupid storyline that justifies the existance of lazy repaints with no re-tooling.


We can't agree on 3rd party stuff, but I will definitely agree with you on this. Last thing we need are repaints of G1 figures in Shattered Glass colors, though these two I'll take because you can never have enough Cassettes.



Agreed. I want those cassettes too. I just got the Soundblaster/Twincast releases mainly for the cassettes. Lets see how they price these. On Shattered Glass, I do like purple Primes because they just look too cool. I also like how some of the 2012 SG figures pose as classics Diaclone figures. Im all for a black Ironhide in the future.


The dual purpose ones are excellent. If it can stand in for a Diaclone homage as well, I think that's great. Bring on black Perceptor, Tigertracks, red Sunstreaker and whoever else they want to give us that fills an SG and Diaclone spot. I just hope this is a one time deal ... as I expect more creative ways to give us new products than just repainting figures into their polar opposite.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416106)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 2nd, 2012 @ 12:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Can't you see the words "global" and "collaborative" in your post?


And can't you ever see past your desire of being right? How about the actual facts that you seem to always ignore in hopes of being right? You seem to do both very well. So let me make this extremely clear, as I have a birthday to celebrate:

THIS. IS. A. E-HOBBY. PRODUCT. That means it is being created, and sold by e-HOBBY.

It is also a New Years-based item. That means that those who pre-order theirs, regardless of where they live, will get theirs.

This is based on a BOTCON 2012 storyline. Not anything sold solely by TFCC, but the BOTCON portion that has Hasbro's TFCC branch make the toys.

That means that if or when we see it, it will be put out as late as BOTCON 2013. BOTCON having their own version will guarantee it being a global item, but it does not guarantee the e-HOBBY bonus items.

Therefor, you are telling a person who has to talk like that to you the idea that he ignored everything you ignored. Now does it feel so keen to make an argument where you ignore the facts in hopes of being right? ;)

Sabrblade wrote:You clearly overlooked the front page of this article that clearly has this Tweet from the TFCC:
Image

Not to mention that their logo is RIGHT THERE at the bottom of the front page image next to e-HOBBY's.


Oh... I am sorry for following their Facebook page, their official website, and e-HOBBY's official Facebook page to care about Twitter. So what is that? Twitter for you and everything else for me? :-?

Sabrblade wrote:Yes, but this Solar Requiem set isn't one of those cases. It's a special dual-market team up promotion that both companies are working together (A.K.A. "collaborating") to release to both groups of consumers.


You clearly do not get the term "collaboration." No longer surprised. :lol:

Collaboration, in this case, means that one company (i.e. Hasbro/TFCC) supplies the other company (e-HOBBY) a product that can tie any Transformers brand into it. The company takes what fiction they are given and creates a product for their region, and returns the favor by offering the product and any given fiction back to the company they chose to work with.

In this case, e-HOBBY sells it as an exclusive through their site. And in return, TFCC sells it as a BOTCON exclusive. Easy as that. :lol: And also, mind you, if e-HOBBY treats this as another "Alternity" Ultra Magnus, do not expect to see their "bonus items" be added to the possible BOTCON set. ;)

Sabrblade wrote:Oh, come on. Just because you get into a debate with someone over a piece of TF media doesn't mean you have to stop liking it. What if you get into a debate over the Japanese G1 toyline (which is what appears to be your main interest)? Would drop that as well? Debates happen, man. They are part of all fandoms and that's perfectly acceptable. As long as things don't get out of hand, there's nothing wrong with having this kind of discussion. you just have to make the most of it. If everyone always agreed with everyone, then life would be boring as can be.


Sabrblade... You do not debate. You denounce what is said to you because you want it to be wrong. You have not, at all, read what I stated, and told me that I was wrong. And instead of getting to know me, all you do is make ignorant claims that have you vying to be right. Yet, you end up ignoring chunks of facts that could make you right the next time it happens.

Want to know what really burned me out on things? It is a combination of working on projects tied to products I do not care at the expense of my anxiety hitting all-time highs, and people like you not bothering to accept the facts given to us by the company... Much less me... Because it means that you can be wrong about something. :roll:

So yeah... I end up wasting more time explaining stuff to you that you say is "wrong" because you chose assume anything that is said to you as such. And in the end, it has me think you are less knowledgeable about these things, and need to be spoon fed facts by those who do not question your "knowledge." Hence why I follow what TFwiki says and have to question things you say. So I hope that is understandable, as it is the truth. ;)

Now if you don't mind... I will just say thanks for understanding that I don't care about anything but the actual facts and leave it at that, Sabrblade. Especially since I both wanted to like this line and try to take you (on stuff like this) serious, but I cannot because you decided to make it about your facts... And not the fact that e-HOBBY is trying to make a fun product for the Japanese fanbase first, and American collectors second. 8)
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416112)
Posted by Seibertron on September 2nd, 2012 @ 12:32pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Now if you do not mind... I have priorities to get done, a birthday to enjoy, and time to decide if you are as knowledgeable as you say you are... Or... You just take the time believing anything others tell you to the point that you must disagree with those who say otherwise. ;)


Saberblade is very knowledgeable. But he is human and people can make mistakes occasionally. After reading what you both wrote, I think it might be best if you both cool down for a little bit before posting in this topic further. Thanks.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416115)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 2nd, 2012 @ 12:56pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Now if you do not mind... I have priorities to get done, a birthday to enjoy, and time to decide if you are as knowledgeable as you say you are... Or... You just take the time believing anything others tell you to the point that you must disagree with those who say otherwise. ;)


Saberblade is very knowledgeable. But he is human and people can make mistakes occasionally. After reading what you both wrote, I think it might be best if you both cool down for a little bit before posting in this topic further. Thanks.

Seibertron, ever since I joined this site, he was one of the two people who jumped in and questioned everything I said. Without taking the time to agree with anything I say. And because of that, you have to understand that he has already ruined the UNITED line because he chose to question my own knowledge... Instead of letting me help him understand what the line is all about.

I also wasted 2 hours of my birthday saying that stuff, editing it because of clerical errors I overlooked, despite knowing that he will continuously question everything I say because he does not want it to be right. Heck, I am as restrained as I can be out of respect for you and the others. But I am getting sick and tired of having the same person ignore what I say, what I know, and more because he does not want to let me be right for a change.

Yeah... I came here as a lifelong fan who wanted to do shop talk with him, and not be told that I am ignorant and/or wrong just because he wants to be right. And also, I will do you one better out of respect for you and him. I'll give up the idea of ordering this set, stop thinking about it, and let him ruin another item that I am teetering on because he wants to be right.

That way, you don't have to worry about me... And don't have to defend him from here on out, despite the fact that he will do it again anytime I disagree with him or I say something he disagrees on. So even with the edit I made, consider this my last response on the subject out of respect I have for you, his potential, and the others. >:oP
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416143)
Posted by Burn on September 2nd, 2012 @ 2:55pm CDT
You know, when a staff member, or in this case, the site owner, tells you both to take a break, you really should do that instead of trying to have the last say.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416178)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on September 2nd, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT
PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER! HAH! MINDVVIPE gets the last say!

So anyway, i'm pretty much completely unaware of the backgrounds to this set and what not. Who is the Yellow Casseticon in the middle who is all glowy? Looks like he just turns into a hovering light so they can battle in the dark.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416182)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 2nd, 2012 @ 4:15pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER! HAH! MINDVVIPE gets the last say!

So anyway, i'm pretty much completely unaware of the backgrounds to this set and what not. Who is the Yellow Casseticon in the middle who is all glowy? Looks like he just turns into a hovering light so they can battle in the dark.


Knowing e-Hobby, it's a new character. SG Frenzy has G1 Rewind's colors, and SG Rumble may have those of G1 Eject, so the opposite may be true for SG Eject and Rewind. Thing is, with RiBFiR...
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416192)
Posted by Seibertron on September 2nd, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
I understand how frustrating it can be when people feel the need to correct everything you post, KUMA-NIN Maximus. I also understand how discouraging it can be to contribute when people have to point out errors in what you say and/or that they disagree with you. Don't let others ruin your experience. Chin up and tough it out.

Don't get caught up worrying about these things. Unfortunately, it's the nature of the Internet.

On that note, enjoy the rest of your birthday. I hope you have a great day!
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416211)
Posted by LiKwid on September 2nd, 2012 @ 6:08pm CDT
I wonder if the headband for soundwave will be a utter and complete POS like the "official botcon headband" was...
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416228)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 2nd, 2012 @ 7:17pm CDT
I'm in for the grey/black and blue Blaster. Yes, please.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416229)
Posted by Andrius on September 2nd, 2012 @ 7:33pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Rated X wrote:Shattered Glass - a stupid storyline that justifies the existance of lazy repaints with no re-tooling.


We can't agree on 3rd party stuff, but I will definitely agree with you on this. Last thing we need are repaints of G1 figures in Shattered Glass colors, though these two I'll take because you can never have enough Cassettes.


This. I cringed initially at the thought of having a series of G1 shattered glass toys. But I will shamelessly buy any and all iterations of these two molds. Hopefully this is a one-off...
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416231)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 2nd, 2012 @ 7:35pm CDT
I'd really like it if these were the Music and Device Label molds. That art depicts the G1 molds though. As much as I enjoy Shattered Glass, I really don't want G1 repaints as physical versions of those characters. I'd happily buy the ones I mentioned previously though. It's all about the Classics style for me. I'll likely buy this but the choice of molds isn't satisfying at all IMO.
:BOT:
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416250)
Posted by Trikeboy on September 2nd, 2012 @ 8:59pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:I'd really like it if these were the Music and Device Label molds. That art depicts the G1 molds though. As much as I enjoy Shattered Glass, I really don't want G1 repaints as physical versions of those characters. I'd happily buy the ones I mentioned previously though. It's all about the Classics style for me. I'll likely buy this but the choice of molds isn't satisfying at all IMO.
:BOT:


I agree to a point. Some of the characters in the SG universe are based on e-Hobby color schemes on G1 toys such as SG Perceptor. That being said, I would not like any more G1 redeco's for SG characters with only two exceptions. 1. Cassettes because cassettes rock and 2. G1 Optimus Prime. I have a 3rd party WST Shattered Glass Prime and he just looks awesome in those colors. Much better than some official repaints such as BAPE convoy.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416285)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:13am CDT
So if this was just some sort of different variation of Blaster and Soundwave ala Soundblaster and Twincast (like a different powered up mode) or simply "for fun" like that upcoming Lincoln Park Soundwave, would that make it better in anyone's eyes?

Shattered Glass doesn't entice me, but it doesn't put me off either. I have SG Thundercracker with my other official and KO Seekers. Red Decepticon symbol ... whatever. He's just another Seeker.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416295)
Posted by Axalon_Prime on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:47am CDT
So everyone is assuming the cassette behind Soundwave is Slugfest.......but it kinda looks like one of those Japanese exclusive ones from G1. I think Zaur was his name maybe. The one with the long neck and tail anyway.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416298)
Posted by Mkall on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:51am CDT
Axalon_Prime wrote:So everyone is assuming the cassette behind Soundwave is Slugfest.......but it kinda looks like one of those Japanese exclusive ones from G1. I think Zaur was his name maybe. The one with the long neck and tail anyway.

It is Slugfest. There's the horn on the nose, and you can see the beginning of the fins.

Also, there's a picture of SG Slugfest already.
Shattered Glass Slugfest
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416310)
Posted by KNM2012 on September 3rd, 2012 @ 1:46am CDT
Still done with the subject as I am pretty much tired of the same person chastising everything I say without any real merit. Even though he has a chance to understand me better, but hasn't even though I am trying to show him some respect for the knowledge he does have. >:oP

However, a friend of mine gave me some information that she obtained from a Transformers friend of hers. I 100% trust her, but she agrees that the facts may change by the end of the year. So this is what I have:

1) The collaboration is based on two things: TFCC obtains the rights to expand its club parameters to Japan. e-HOBBY obtain the rights to do a new line based on a series (more or less) solely owned by TFCC.

The other two are primarily rumors:

2) This is a plausible rumor: TFCC appears to be considering making this a part of their BOTCON 2013 exclusives. If this is true, it should be noted that fans should expect new packaging, but not expect the bonus items offered by e-HOBBY.

3) This is an interesting, yet questionable rumor: e-HOBBY might be planning to turn this into an exclusive line in Japan with new variations of existing SG characters. And if this turns out to be true, we might get to see a SG versions of characters they worked on in the past.

That is all I have. I am not going to to reply here, as I returned here to Seibertron.com to have fun, and not have everything I know be questioned. And Seibertron, I do not question his knowledge on the U.S. half of the line. I just question why he wants me to be wrong on the Japanese half, which is what I solely delve into each day. I hope that clears things up on my end.

* wrote:"Collaboration" means that two parties team up for a mutual goal. It does not have to be an exact goal, just one that has results that they both can benefit from.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416313)
Posted by negifan on September 3rd, 2012 @ 2:03am CDT
Come on!!!!

make with the classics hound 'Detritus', the sideswipe 'tigertracks', the 'overused' classics starscream 'Sunstorm'and the RTS Perceptor 'Magnificus' already!!!!

collaboration my axle..

okay- I'll settle for a FOC leverbot 'gearhead'?
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416337)
Posted by Burn on September 3rd, 2012 @ 3:47am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Still done with the subject as I am pretty much tired of the same person chastising everything I say without any real merit. Even though he has a chance to understand me better, but hasn't even though I am trying to show him some respect for the knowledge he does have. >:oP

...

That is all I have. I am not going to to reply here, as I returned here to Seibertron.com to have fun, and not have everything I know be questioned. And Seibertron, I do not question his knowledge on the U.S. half of the line. I just question why he wants me to be wrong on the Japanese half, which is what I solely delve into each day. I hope that clears things up on my end.

* wrote:"Collaboration" means that two parties team up for a mutual goal. It does not have to be an exact goal, just one that has results that they both can benefit from.


You were asked to drop it, yet now you seem to be trying to continue it.

One more post like this where you're basically trying to further the argument and you get a warning. Knock it off please, or take it privately.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416350)
Posted by Bass X0 on September 3rd, 2012 @ 4:47am CDT
My only complaint is that the Rewind/Eject mold is overused now. The yellow guy whoever it is should have been the Rumble/Frenzy mold and the red/white guy should have been SG Steeljaw or some other mold that has barely been used. I was thinking each mold should be used a maximum of four times until the other molds have a chance to catch up. Still, they all look good though.



Image
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416351)
Posted by RhA on September 3rd, 2012 @ 4:58am CDT
Aw nuts. I like these.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416372)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 3rd, 2012 @ 7:37am CDT
I'm trying so hard to like this and even want it. Ugh, the love just isn't coming. I don't want G1 molds from TFCC. Especially for a Universe they have established using things that actually work for Classics figures if not actually using Classics molds. I love SG and I want more figures. I just don't think this was the right road to take. I know it's beginning to sound repetitive. I'm just overly disappointed.
:BOT:
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416384)
Posted by Bass X0 on September 3rd, 2012 @ 9:18am CDT
Its e-hobby (known for releasing G1 repaints) who are doing these using TFCC's characters.

Blaster, Ratbat and Slugfest are already known in the fiction to use the G1 toys in different colors.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Blaster_%28SG%29
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Slugfest_%28SG%29
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ratbat_%28SG%29
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416401)
Posted by El Duque on September 3rd, 2012 @ 10:16am CDT
e-Hobby has revealed their collaborative project with TFCC, "Solar Requiem". The set will feature Shattered Glass repaints of G1 Soundwave, Ratbat, Slugfest, Blaster, Ramhorn, and Rewind/Eject. Pre-orders are scheduled to start early this month, and will be available through both e-Hobby and TFCC. The set will come in premium packaging with a custom sticker sheet and comic.

Image
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416405)
Posted by Trikeboy on September 3rd, 2012 @ 10:23am CDT
Can I just get Soundwave and the tapes? I'm not overly impressed with Blaster.

I know I can't


Edit: Is it me or are they using the Soundblaster mold?
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416406)
Posted by TulioDude on September 3rd, 2012 @ 10:26am CDT
They look very cool! :APPLAUSE:
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416412)
Posted by F Prime on September 3rd, 2012 @ 10:46am CDT
Trikeboy wrote: Edit: Is it me or are they using the Soundblaster mold?


Yup, they are using Soundblaster and Twincast. You can tell by the size of their cassette doors.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416413)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 3rd, 2012 @ 10:48am CDT
They definately are getting their money's worth out of these molds this year.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416415)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 3rd, 2012 @ 10:57am CDT
i dont like SG but i think if they used the music label soundwave and device label blaster it would be nicer.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416419)
Posted by autoride on September 3rd, 2012 @ 11:11am CDT
That set is awesome looking!!! Soundwave looks cool 8) Blaster looks really evil and so too are his cassete minions! Although SG is a bit werid to what we are most used to see this set looks absolutely awesome and I think one of the best E-Hobby sets so far :APPLAUSE:
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416420)
Posted by STngAR on September 3rd, 2012 @ 11:12am CDT
Hmmm...My vision was a bit different.





Is it me or does it seem that when they reuse a mold anymore it really does get some use. Bumblebee doent seem to be the blame anymore.
:MAXIMAL:
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416422)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2012 @ 11:18am CDT
So, is the yellow-glowing Rewind/Eject not included as a toy?
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416432)
Posted by craggy on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:12pm CDT
the big bots are not for me. I like the tapes though.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416435)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:16pm CDT
Update on the yellow guy from Hydra:
Hydra on Allspark.com wrote:A lot of people speculating about who the yellow cassette is.

He's not pictured here yet because the character itself is going to be part of the final reveal.
Also, because he's not from the Shattered 'Verse like these guys are.

I've heard quite a bit of Primus and Emirate Xaaron, but frankly, I'd just as soon leave those guys to Simon Furman.

No, this is some serious obscura. Any more guesses?
It's suggested very heavily by the imagery in our teasers.


-Hydra

NOT Shattered Glass?!! Really obscure character?!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Time to play another guessing game. :-B
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416437)
Posted by craggy on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:17pm CDT
I definitely got an Xaaron possessed by Primus vibe from him.

Suppose if it's not that it could always be one of the 13?
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416439)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:28pm CDT
Usually i'm all over wacky paint jobs but i'm not feelin this release. Plus i'm not a huge SG guy either. If at all.

I also have multiples of both molds and the cassettes. I don't need any more.

They're alright though. Not my cup of tea but a fun release nevertheless.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416440)
Posted by Bass X0 on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:35pm CDT
Others have said it is likely to be Solarbot.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Solarbot
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416441)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2012 @ 12:37pm CDT
Bass X0 wrote:Others have said it is likely to be Solarbot.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Solarbot
Wouldn't be surprised; e-HOBBY did give us Stripes, after all. ;)

Another guess is the Golden One from "Madman's Paradise".

I'll throw in the Alternity Agent as another.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416453)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on September 3rd, 2012 @ 1:18pm CDT
man I want that purple ratbat. not realy feeling the rest of the set though.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416454)
Posted by First-Aid on September 3rd, 2012 @ 1:19pm CDT
Is it just me, or does Blaster's face kind of remind anyone else of TF:A Blitzwing's crazy face?
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416464)
Posted by Rated X on September 3rd, 2012 @ 2:18pm CDT
The artwork also showed Overkill and a yellow Rewind/Eject. What happened ?
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416465)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 3rd, 2012 @ 2:20pm CDT
Rated X wrote:The artwork also showed Overkill and a yellow Rewind/Eject. What happened ?


The Overkill was actually Slugfest.
Re: e-Hobby / TFCC VSE "Solar Requiem" Poster Translated (1416468)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2012 @ 2:26pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rated X wrote:The artwork also showed Overkill and a yellow Rewind/Eject. What happened ?


The Overkill was actually Slugfest.
and the yellow Rewind/Eject was explained in the update I posted from Hydra, like how its toy reveal will come later and how it (unlike the rest of the toys in this set) is NOT a Shattered Glass character. ;)

Click here to view an additional 10 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014